• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

shermas

Weren't all the raids well-received on launch day? Or did people complain about Crota immediately?

I remember reading this thread when KF launched and it seemed pretty positive. KF, on normal, is kind of fun. Totems and Oryx, when done on HM, are pretty much insta-wipes if someone dies, which removes a lot of the fun from it.

Foxxsoxx

Weren't all the raids well-received on launch day? Or did people complain about Crota immediately?

I remember reading this thread when KF launched and it seemed pretty positive. KF, on normal, is kind of fun. Totems and Oryx, when done on HM, are pretty much insta-wipes if someone dies, which removes a lot of the fun from it.

All raids have had positive receptions on launch day. Crota took a few days and then peopen realized how to cheese it which ruined the whole thing.

CE really wasn't so bad until people found out you could just die on the bridge part and skip it. After the first 2 weeks I never had a single team that ever tried to do it which was a shame considering that was a really cool part of the raid.

Reven

So I'm gonna hold up on buying the expansion until tomorrow but is it possible to get drops with LL up to the max level without it?

It's new. Wait until HM, and a few months, and people will complain about this also.

shermas

An artifact is guaranteed if you use a skeleton key and it is the lowest light item you have on.

I'm not sure about this.. I used a key at the end of the Sepiks 320 strike from the director, my artifact was my lowest piece of gear and I didn't get a new one from the chest. Maybe if you're running heroic strikes or something it's different?

On a key note, what's the best way to get moar of them? I'm all out. I was really hoping Xur would sell them... Like 30 strange coins each or something.

Deku Tree

People were pretty salty about both Crota and VoG at launch because of the underleveled difficulty and the rare drops. People wrote epic rants. People got banned.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm not sure about this.. I used a key at the end of the Sepiks 320 strike from the director, my artifact was my lowest piece of gear and I didn't get a new one from the chest. Maybe if you're running heroic strikes or something it's different?

On a key note, what's the best way to get moar of them? I'm all out. I was really hoping Xur would sell them... Like 30 strange coins each or something.

Yeah it's on heroic. That's how I been gaining light. Wait till my other items are +8 or more from my artifact then use a key.

You get three keys from Shiro with each character. Then its from the strikes themselves. Randomly dropped.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
We need 1 person for a blind run on PS4 at 6PM PDT AKA 2hrs and 20 minutes from now. Pls pm me here so we can set something up. Pls be at least 360+

Yeah it's on heroic. That's how I been gaining light. Wait till my other items are +8 or more from my artifact then use a key.

You get three keys from Shiro with each character. Then its from the strikes themselves. Randomly dropped.

Three keys? I only got one and wasted it already. :(

EloquentM

aka Mannny
An artifact is guaranteed if you use a skeleton key and it is the lowest light item you have on.
Kadey pls this isn't true. Same scenario happened to me yesterday and I got devils dawn sniper and a cloak lower than my current one for my troubles.

Bold One

Ugh Pass. the gameplay in The Witcher is boring.

Bungies main problem is the dev tools for Destiny are a complete disaster, like it takes 24 hours+ to load a level into the editor. Losing last gen and Destiny 2 should fix a ton of those problems.

Was referring to quantity of content

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Still looking

368 Warlock, 366 Titan & Hunter Available for Raid @7PM EST

Can help with first 3 scenarios
Willing to do all scenarios on Titan again if need be

GraveRobberX

This isn't a Raid Spoiler!

Please if you go in, clear out your Weapons and armor that you will not be using
Put them in the vault
Trust me on this

deafmedal

Had a cancellation for our blind run tomorrow morning around 8-9 EST. Any takers? Please try and be as close to 365 as possible. And have a year 1 Ghally ;)

1. deafmedal
2. Harlan
3. Mr.Daravon
4. McArkus
5. Pnnn
6. *Brave guardian not yet pictured

Repost for new page!

JTripper

So what's the minimum LL recommended to do the raid. Isn't it listed at 370 but some people can attempt if they're 360+?

Also, how long did it take those who completed it?

GraveRobberX

Anyone?

368 Warlock and 366 Titan & Hunter for Raid

Know the first 3 encounters
Can join any time

Just calling out the bullshit. Everything was a spoiler dolan.gif. Seriously if you are that sensitive just stay off the fucking internet.
Jesus, just spoiler tag things, it's not that damn hard. Not everyone wants to be spoiled, but those people still want to read the thread because, come on, this is DGAF we are talking about here.

If you don't like it, then just stay off the thread, otherwise, Goth gonna ban ya, simple as that.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So what's the minimum LL recommended to do the raid. Isn't it listed at 370 but some people can attempt if they're 360+?

Also, how long did it take those who completed it?

Apparently.
360 is good enough for everything except last part which needs 370 because enemies will be untouchable if not so.
Wind Monkey sword strike.

Lima

Jesus, just spoiler tag things, it's not that damn hard. Not everyone wants to be spoiled, but those people still want to read the thread because, come on, this is DGAF we are talking about here.

If you don't like it, then just stay off the thread, otherwise, Goth gonna ban ya, simple as that.

And I did. I even went back and spoiler tagged my posts okay. Okay.

Reven

So what do you spend Legendary Marks on normally, because all the gear the vendors sell is at 280LL? I was capped and needed to upgrade my sol edge so I just bought a faction machine gun and infused that.

Triz

Im going to stop running the Heroic strikes without a group. 5 matches in a row I get paired with 2 people at about 340 light Getting creamed then bailing leaving me to carry the strike. So frustrating.

Top Bottom