• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Used 1000 coins. Jumped up 5 light.

Preparations are complete. Our group goes in 45 minutes or so.

3o6puen.png

RdN

God dammit... I stuck with this 350 artifact and it's holding me back so fucking much!!

Any tips on how to get a better one?

HMD

God dammit... I stuck with this 350 artifact and it's holding me back so fucking much!!

Any tips on how to get a better one?

Grind Court of Oryx for Eris packages. The skeleton key method seems like lucky RNG, after opening three chests and getting nothing I gave up and farmed CoO.

ori0n378e

Had a cancellation for our blind run tomorrow morning around 8-9 EST. Any takers? Please try and be as close to 365 as possible. And have a year 1 Ghally ;)

1. deafmedal
2. Harlan
3. Mr.Daravon
4. McArkus
5. Pnnn
6. *Brave guardian not yet pictured

Repost for new page!
Sign me up if you need an alt. I'm 334 and rising, 😔. JK, but if you still need a body tomorrow at Raid start, you know I'll be there but don't know what LvL I'll be but working on it.

Afrocious

Outside of the typical criticism of loot, this is easily the tightest raid as far as not really any bullshit to waste time with. Good job Bungie. Definitely a step up from King's Fall.

Had a cancellation for our blind run tomorrow morning around 8-9 EST. Any takers? Please try and be as close to 365 as possible. And have a year 1 Ghally ;)

1. deafmedal
2. Harlan
3. Mr.Daravon
4. McArkus
5. Pnnn
6. *Brave guardian not yet pictured

Repost for new page!

I am in if you need another. 364 and 363, Hunter and warlock respectively. Willing to start tom morning with you guys. Let's go.

Arrrammis

Just out of curiosity, has anyone farmed Omnigul on the heroic playlist version of the strike? I'm wondering if she can drop skeleton keys like the other strike bosses can.

Very happy that the raid impressions are this great. Can't wait to try this thing!

Hopefully HM has different mechanics this time around for everything, unlike every other raid. VoG and Crota changed pretty much nothing major, and the only thing KF had that was major was the knights, and even then...

And I hope the weapons aren't just re-skins like last time.

Dante316

Currently 350, 365 plus seems to be the magic number, I need to jump 15 light levels o.o, might try omni farming later tonight I suppose.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yes. It I thought you already raided

Up to 3rd encounter with Randoms
Took 5 hours, 3 of them looking for a 6th, 2 hours of play to reach 3rd encounter

So if you want someone with knowledge I can be of service, if you want full blind I understand

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Hit 343 after completing the Gjallahorn quest; now to get the Khvostov. Don't know how much I will play over the weekend, but I'll look for peeps to Crucible with, or if you want help running TTK missions or RoI missions please add me and invite me if you see me on.

And Astro, thanks for the help today, even though it was rough going.

Quick question: For 350 stuff if I am in the 340s should I be able to run it?

Top Bottom