• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Ended the day at 371.

Very happy.

56388698.jpg

jdstorm

Banned
Did a solid chunk of destiny last night. Including unlocking a legendary Artifact.

Anyone know what the best ones are so far. I ended up going for unlimited sprint, due to its secondary ability. But I'm starting to think that turning enemy minions into allies might be slightly better

Afrocious

Did a solid chunk of destiny last night. Including unlocking a legendary Artifact.

Anyone know what the best ones are so far. I ended up going for unlimited sprint, due to its secondary ability. But I'm starting to think that turning enemy minions into allies might be slightly better

No, the sprint one is the best. the ally one is pretty garbage.

So I lost a raid primary due to my postmaster overflowing because the raid drops too many engrams...

You cleared it? Grats bro

Arrrammis

Does anyone have an open spot for omnigul farming? Getting a bit tired of slogging through full heroic strikes for ~.1 light gain per strike. 356 Warlock

So I lost a raid primary due to my postmaster overflowing because the raid drops too many engrams...

Yep, this is going to happen to players. We had to leave the Raid after the second encounter and go to Felwinter Peak to get rid of them. While we were there we got the WotM Quest (we had already made it to part 3), there should have been some sort if indicator about the quest.

Trakan

Yep, this is going to happen to players. We had to leave the Raid after the second encounter and go to Felwinter Peak to get rid of them. While we were there we got the WotM Quest (we had already made it to part 3), there should have been some sort if indicator about the quest.
How do I make sure I don't miss this?

Any fellow gaffers willing to start a fresh raid run tomorrow morning around 9am. Looking for a solid group of players. pleas be around 360-365, so everyone has the best chance for loot and progressing.

I'll follow-up through out the night for any interested parties.

1. F0X-AIV3E

pantsmith

Got to the last boss. Fucking love this raid. No spoilers, but the mechanics lend to a great sense of everyone doing a little bit of everything.

If you get stuck on the last boss tonight and need a fill in, I basically have down to pat and would love to join in.

Send a message to pantsmith on psn

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Light level.

Such shit. But expected. So I should be paying attention to the overall gains and not the DPS...

I'm looking to get a clan together. Casual to intermediate players... no stress, just peeps looking for ways to help other clan members and work our way up to run all the Raids and endgame content together. Don't want tryhards; want a clan that supports members and works to improve the group. Any takers?

stn

Quick help needed so I can make a decision and place an order. Does the Destiny: The Collection disc release have everything on disc? Or is it vanilla Destiny with vouchers for all the DLC? Thanks!

DjRalford

Quick help needed so I can make a decision and place an order. Does the Destiny: The Collection disc release have everything on disc? Or is it vanilla Destiny with vouchers for all the DLC? Thanks!

I believe all the DLC is downloads, and the disk is just the vanilla game.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member

Buy the digital, unless you expect to trade it in. You get themes and other stuff.

Such shit. But expected. So I should be paying attention to the overall gains and not the DPS...

I'm looking to get a clan together. Casual to intermediate players... no stress, just peeps looking for ways to help other clan members and work our way up to run all the Raids and endgame content together. Don't want tryhards; want a clan that supports members and works to improve the group. Any takers?

That sounds like our clan...protato bros. Come play with us sometime.

Clunker

All you raiders ... I feel like the dad watching the kida go off to prom and then I sit at home and watch the game by myself. :(

I hit 350 today thanks to a random blue engram giving me a 352 The Last Word, which is a gun I never used before because I was ass at using handguns but now that it's helping me with LL I'm warming to. I might actually be able to do the Jolly Holliday quest since through some weird quirk I actually do pretty well at Rumble Supremacy. But I'm trying to get better at using it, even if only for that sick handgun spin swap animation.

Top Bottom