• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

GhaleonEB

I think part of my paralysis for diving back in has been skipping a large swath of the leveling process; my Hunter is still light level 304.

I got over that by buying the expansion, and spinning up another Hunter. (Keeping my old.)

CtE4kekUEAAOysp.jpg

My Titan didn't take the news well, but he was neglected since The Taken King came out, so it was for the best.

The very first thing that happens in Destiny, after the opening cinematic and as it's loading the first area, is the Happy Horn drops. It's such a very Destiny moment.

I have to admit, I missed this:

CtE8khXVMAAq3-x.jpg

The Postmaster had some things for me. 0_0

CtE-SpUUAAEpmMG.jpg

I'll catch up to you guys around the time Destiny 2 comes out.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Go to bungie and join, then set as clan and... not profit ;)

That sums it up. Not sure how to join, I think you just go to b.net and search for the clan. I've reached out to others that may know more.

Joined. When I play tomorrow, I'll make sure it added me. If not, I may need some instruction. And thanks! Oh here's my info. Boot me if I'm too much shit. lol

https://www.bungie.net/en/Stats/2/4611686018429228259/2305843009216903840?mode=all

soultron

Banned
Got to the last boss. Fucking love this raid. No spoilers, but the mechanics lend to a great sense of everyone doing a little bit of everything.

If you get stuck on the last boss tonight and need a fill in, I basically have down to pat and would love to join in.

Send a message to pantsmith on psn

Hey, my buddy messaged you on PSN, his name is Shauzy. We've been on last boss for like 2 hours now. :/

EDIT: Looks like we're full. Giving it one last go.

Holy shit did you guys see the new Dead Orbit rifle Keystone 01?

I was like damn I want this, gave the guy motes of light, got a Dead Orbit package, BOOM got the exact gun and perks.

This thing has explosive rounds, triple tap and crowd control. This is literally the best scout rifle I have ever seen. Dead Orbit 4 life

I think part of my paralysis for diving back in has been skipping a large swath of the leveling process; my Hunter is still light level 304.

I got over that by buying the expansion, and spinning up another Hunter. (Keeping my old.)

CtE4kekUEAAOysp.jpg

My Titan didn't take the news well, but he was neglected since The Taken King came out, so it was for the best.

The very first thing that happens in Destiny, after the opening cinematic and as it's loading the first area, is the Happy Horn drops. It's such a very Destiny moment.

I have to admit, I missed this:

CtE8khXVMAAq3-x.jpg

The Postmaster had some things for me. 0_0

CtE-SpUUAAEpmMG.jpg

I'll catch up to you guys around the time Destiny 2 comes out.

Welcome back! I came back to it a couple of weeks ago after hearing about Drizzay and deciding that I don't want to miss out on playing with dgaf regardless of the hurdles bungie tries to put in the way of fun. It's really much better than right after ttk and I'm having a blast.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome! I'll send an invite to the group thread and FR, don't worry about a boot but do worry about bags :)

I looked the join page, but I may have missed something. I'm sure we'll get to sorted. You guys like to run all the content, right? PvE/PvP?

deafmedal

Sign me up if you need an alt. I'm 334 and rising, 😔. JK, but if you still need a body tomorrow at Raid start, you know I'll be there but don't know what LvL I'll be but working on it.
Omnigul. Do it ;)

I am in if you need another. 364 and 363, Hunter and warlock respectively. Willing to start tom morning with you guys. Let's go.
Spots yours if you want it, sorry so late replying, we are grinding levels :)

User on Reddit saying
that his raid weapon is turning more siva like the more he upgrades it, said scope has changed into a siva like scope from omolon. Can't confirm though. Would be awesome if they did because they look plain af
regarding raid weapons.

I'm really at a point where I don't know what to do. I'm LL 368 and I just want to hit 370. Seems like the only way to level up past 365 is Raid (stuck on last boss), NF (Didn't play yet), Faction Rep (Grind), and Exotic Engrams (Grind). Damn.

User on Reddit saying
that his raid weapon is turning more siva like the more he upgrades it, said scope has changed into a siva like scope from omolon. Can't confirm though. Would be awesome if they did because they look plain af
regarding raid weapons.
:eek:

That is actually kind of cool.

User on Reddit saying
regarding raid weapons.

Oooh neat.

That'd be cool, because looking at the raid weapons, they look kinda boring.

Kudo

Raid down, phew, that was fun.
Got pretty nice looking scout rifle as reward and some icon. Took us longer than I expected but it was fun till the end, raids really are the best experiences currently in multiplayer, just so much fun. For reference we were 361-368 light level fireteam, so don't be turned off by the 380 recommendation.
Went in blind when the raid opened and we found 3 secret chests and 2 SIVA fragments, I'd assume there's already guide for whole raid and hidden fragments/chests now?

E92 M3

Made it to the final boss and only gained 1 light level. ROI has the worst grind level since the original #forever29. I honestly hate it.

soultron

Banned
Man, this final boss is
not forgiving at all in terms of timing. If 1 person goes down, it's basically over.

We've gone in blind and we were really close to figuring out the damage phase but, after reading how it's actually done, I gotta say I'm not a fan.

Other than that, the raid has been great fun.

Spades

Raid down, phew, that was fun.
Got pretty nice looking scout rifle as reward and some icon. Took us longer than I expected but it was fun till the end, raids really are the best experiences currently in multiplayer, just so much fun. For reference we were 361-368 light level fireteam, so don't be turned off by the 380 recommendation.
Went in blind when the raid opened and we found 3 secret chests and 2 SIVA fragments, I'd assume there's already guide for whole raid and hidden fragments/chests now?

We must have missed something then because we were not able to do enough DPS.
Is there some way to increase the time you can DPS him? Is there a way to tell what panel he's going to land on next to be slammed?

No spoilers here but the raid is a lot of fun. Bungie is great at the raids. I don't understand why the rest of the game can't be half as good as the raids.

Kudo

We must have missed something then because we were not able to do enough DPS.
Is there some way to increase the time you can DPS him? Is there a way to tell what panel he's going to land on next to be slammed?

There's always
3 guardians with the buff, so divide your fireteam accordingly when you receive them, left-middle-right, one guardian at each position needs to have the buff. Get the first stun in and he won't appear on that spot again so let's say he appears right, then the buffs are shuffled while shooting at him there needs to be buff at left and middle, there is always 3 buffs so that makes it easier, but the shuffle can be really confusing and your fireteam will need good communication. Person in middle with the buff has hardest job as there's the front and back middle he can appear on.
Can't offer much help as we barely got him down, but hopefully that helps.

Top Bottom