• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Spades

There's always
3 guardians with the buff, so divide your fireteam accordingly when you receive them, left-middle-right, one guardian at each position needs to have the buff. Get the first stun in and he won't appear on that spot again so let's say he appears right, then the buffs are shuffled while shooting at him there needs to be buff at left and middle, there is always 3 buffs so that makes it easier, but the shuffle can be really confusing and your fireteam will need good communication. Person in middle with the buff has hardest job as there's the front and back middle he can appear on.
Can't offer much help as we barely got him down, but hopefully that helps.

Yeah, that was what we were doing. At least we're not missing anything.

NastyBook

Blueberries have gotten a lot more courageous, these days. Got invited to a 6-man Archon's Forge fest yesterday, and just got politely invited to CoE. Crazy.
KuGsj.gif

soultron

Banned
Think I'm done with Destiny for a while. I did it to myself but I'm really burnt out. I really rushed to get MOT done over the three weeks before the deadline. I've also been off all week so I've been grinding ROI to get raid-ready (LL362) and I just feel like I won't be able to get enough DPS or stay alive long enough in the final boss to down him this week. Communication isn't really a problem, but I feel like underleveled people like me are only going to drag down groups at the final boss of the raid. I don't really feel like spending any more full days to get higher LL right now, either.

Think I'm done with Destiny for a while. I did it to myself but I'm really burnt out. I really rushed to get MOT done over the three weeks before the deadline. I've also been off all week so I've been grinding ROI to get raid-ready (LL362) and I just feel like I won't be able to get enough DPS or stay alive long enough in the final boss to down him this week. Communication isn't really a problem, but I feel like underleveled people like me are only going to drag down groups at the final boss of the raid. I don't really feel like spending any more full days to get higher LL right now, either.

It's a real shame that they made the final encounter 380, when it's pretty obvious that 1% of the population will be that far by time the raid comes out. Hell, how many people are even 370 by now? The whole 365 thing really bums me out. TTK had problems, and RoI has strengths but right now TTK did pre raid leveling better than RoI. At least in TTK you could play anything you wanted and continue to make progression. RoI was literally Sepiks Perfected 20-30 times in a row to grind past to 365, then exotic engrams out the ass to get two more light levels. Now... it's like how do you even really level up?

darkwing

Just use strange coins if you have many and buy heavy ammo and use it for faction rep

Zocano

Looking for 4 for the... 3rd? part of the raid. spoilers for part description:
Captains and Servitors destroying cores

edit: nevermind gonna stop

MechDX

Fixing to hop on Xbox One and do some activities with my LL 339 Titan. If anyone would like to join up and do some strikes, bounties, etc...join up. Not a fan of crucible though

Tag is DX

stn

Ordered TKK Legendary for XBone, expect it by Tuesday. Will buy the Iron DLC as soon as I beat all the campaigns. Is there a GAF clan? Would people be willing to let me join up? I'm a good teammate and am no stranger to chatting on the mic. Thanks.

Got up to the final boss
first phase
and had to bounce. The raid was fun and this was the first time I ever went into a raid blind. Amazing aesthetics. Please no more Hive.

Zocano

Which raid is this new one most similar to?

I think it's it's own thing just like the past 3 were their own thing. Which is a good thing.

Honestly King's Fall is the most similar to Crota's End just cause the hive "aesthetic" and utilities/mechanics are going to be similar as far as rituals go.

Vex is all time and portals and stasis and stuff and this is appropriately more Fallen feeling. And it's quite a lot like how I thought a Fallen raid should feel which is good.

Now I just want my Cabal land tank raid where you chase after one on the dunes of Mars.

edit: Has anyone found the quest Metal and Flesh? I assume it's raid related but it might be something that unlocks after a clear.

edit edit: Lol nevermind. I just never picked up the quest before hand.

Sajjaja

Hey DestinyGAF. I've never played Destiny and I've always been interested. With the new expansion out I see that The Taken King edition is $20 at Bestbuy here and I was wondering if it's still worth it to start from there or do I need to be up to date? Would I lose out on any content other the newly released one etc?

NeOak

Hey DestinyGAF. I've never played Destiny and I've always been interested. With the new expansion out I see that The Taken King edition is $20 at Bestbuy here and I was wondering if it's still worth it to start from there or do I need to be up to date? Would I lose out on any content other the newly released one etc?

Destiny: The Collection has everything.

lt519

#Forever350artifact

Best bet is a heroic strike chest, I've seem to have gotten one everytime I open one.

Just hit 361 before i have to break for the entire weekend. I feel like I'll easily be 365 and raid ready by next Friday for our blind raid.

Unfortunately most my gear is Arc and a Zhalo, I'm going to have to a bit more careful next week holding onto other gear. Which just brings up something I'm kind of disappointed in. They put this huge bottleneck in gear forcing you to do Heroic strikes which kind of limits what new gear you can use. It's almost a no brainer to use Zhalo the whole time, but boring.

I'm confused what am I supposed to do with my Iron Gjallarhorn? I did the quest to get the regular one but my Iron one is still only 3 power. Am I supposed to infuse it?

Top Bottom