• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

I've been using Suros Regime as well. Can't find many exotics whose perks I like, and the Khvostov ended up being a complete bust.

You have to be really damn close to them though.

Not trying to excuse the lack of map, but each of the zones is generally small enough, especially the Plaguelands. Just watch a video guide or something? Sure there's literally something out there were someone starts out at the spawn in Plaguelands, and literally goes through the area picking them up, 1 by 1.

I remember day 1 of this DLC, when all we had to go off of were pictures of the medallion locations.

If you ADS it increases the range of how far away you can be to see the marker. Sometimes it's off to the side a bit and you just catch a hint of it and wonder where it went after coming out of ADS.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright. One of us has to go to something called a job. We're on final boss. We have a spot.

Need 400 light, 400 horn and sword, knowledge about computers and has played at least two Phantasy star games.

Quantum

does pvp match with skill level?

I'm really not good, but I want to have fun - would it make sense to tank like a hundred matches to play at a low level?

(all respect to people who take the pvp seriously - but I'm forced to play for the marks daily)

I've found if I take it seriously I get really angry - if I just mess around for the marks I really just have fun.

(like yell curses at the screen angry - my first clash supremacy I did 2.8 ratio and was still pissed at my performance)

I'm 45 now and its been a LONG time since I was in a TFC clan - I am so not a twitch gamer anymore.

What should I be spending my legendary marks on??? I already have a 350 ghost, and fuck fusion rifles. What's the best vendor weapons? Preferably a hand cannon or auto rifle...

Got that from the siva cache. Didn't get a chance to test it as I was almost falling asleep lmao. Glad to hear it is as awesome as it looks. Plus Omolon is GOAT.
The recoil is insane as well (figures). I got smallbore on it but the stability gain is so small it's hardly noticeable.

Either way, I can get used to it for PvE so it's definitely a keep for me until I get something better.

Zakalwe

Banned
VzxnL1n.jpg

This shader is incredible + the MC ornament.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Man loot in the Heroic Strikes Playlist has been useless. 2 hours for 1 skeleton key, 3 legendary engrams and 1 exotic from 3oC. After getting to 370 I can't imagine doing this again.

Cruxist

Finally got my book to rank 10 and unlocked the gear rolls I wanted. Chest and arms are ornamented up, but it's bullshit it takes 2 days or iron ornaments for the chest and helmet. Blah.

level1

I've been using Suros Regime as well. Can't find many exotics whose perks I like, and the Khvostov ended up being a complete bust.

Strange, I've been finding the khvostov to be the most effective auto rifle for both pve and pvp (although the less said about burst and semi auto modes, the better). The impact stat also seems slightly suspect, as I've been testing it out against the suros regime and damage output per shot is consistently higher at 450rpm (despite the suros having seemingly higher impact)

MechDX

I've got an alright Eyasluna roll, and Thorn will be nice, but yeah, very frustrating. Oh well. Titans look fantastic once all the gear is fired up.

I'm happy with some legendary boots I found for my Titan. Good perks and they don't look like baseball shin guards with sideways knives sticking out of them

Also I found all the diagrams for the Khostov by just roaming the new area. Do you have to do something particular for the parts ?

DjRalford

Holy crap, I won a standard rumble match, that's 1 rumble and 1 rumble supremacy win in a week, I've only won 1 in the last 2 yrs.

Am I getting better or are others getting worse?

Deku Tree

It sucks when your doing rank ups and two pieces are holding you back and they never drop. So you do a bunch of rank ups and get nothing of value. FeelsBadMan.

Top Bottom