• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

And you can only get those through the 350 strike playlist right? Can't select the strikes straight up.

Works on Omni 320 and Sepkis Perfected from the director. Those are unique due to Omni having a farming cheese when you get to DPS her before the final room, and Sepkis is just a super fast strike. If your going to do a playlist, then you might as well do the 350 since you'll also have a shot at legendary gear and skeleton keys.

Vic_Viper

I feel running into a wall at LL330, any idea what should I do at this point?

Do the Plaugelands quests and do the 2 strikes that came with RoI. Also the Omnigul strike. All 3 of those got me to 351 finally today and I've only played like 2 hours each day since release. The RoI book in your progress tab nets you some good gear when you complete each level and doing the Plaugelands quest helps a lot with filling in the book.

Just got my Khvostav finally!!

question for about item drops for those who have finished the raid:

Do artifacts drop from the raid?

Can't seem to get one to drop for the life of me. Every other item is 15+ light higher

question for about item drops for those who have finished the raid:

Do artifacts drop from the raid?

Can't seem to get one to drop for the life of me. Every other item is 15+ light higher

Yes they do. Apparently super low chance though lolol. My artifact is 365 and im 377 light.

Do the Plaugelands quests and do the 2 strikes that came with RoI. Also the Omnigul strike. All 3 of those got me to 351 finally today and I've only played like 2 hours each day since release. The RoI book in your progress tab nets you some good gear when you complete each level and doing the Plaugelands quest helps a lot with filling in the book.

Just got my Khvostav finally!!

Thanks! So the way is "playing the new shit" lol.

Zocano

Looking for a 6th to start from 2nd boss, 365 light. Plan to start in 45min. Psn is ragarra

Yah I'm up for it. My titan is up to the 2nd to last encounter and I'd prefer to go with him even if I can just finagle my other characters up to appropriate light. Dunno if you want a blind run.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Just wrapped up a nice Omnigul farm with a pair of GAFfers and went from 358 to 364. Would love to continue if anyone's up for it. PSN: Mejilan.

Edit:
Purple armor engrams have a chance to decrypt into high light level artifacts.
Ranking up with the Crota's Bane faction (Eris Morn) is a reliable way to get high level artifacts as well.
Run Court of Oryx T2s and T3s and do the trio of Crota's Bane weekly bounties that start popping upon the first CoO completion of the week.

Ragarra

Yah I'm up for it. My titan is up to the 2nd to last encounter and I'd prefer to go with him even if I can just finagle my other characters up to appropriate light. Dunno if you want a blind run.

We have the encounter figured out for the zamboni just had people that had to sleep last night. What's your psn.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Looking for one more to Omnigul farm. Will need a hunter if zombiemortar doesn't already have that covered. I'm a warlock.
Edit - zombiemortar IS a hunter. Third slot can be anything.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get higher than tier 12 with the new light increase?

It appears that T12 is still the max and gear stats will stop increasing somewhere between 335 and 350 light.

CLBridges

Gonna be a week behind most here when I start ROI next, all good though. I need to finish some Taken King quests too, I don't even have an exotic sword, I feel so casual now.

DjRalford

Gonna be a week behind most here when I start ROI next, all good though. I need to finish some Taken King quests too, I don't even have an exotic sword, I feel so casual now.

Dirty Dirty Scrub

jk, enjoy your come back, a lot has changed since i last played months or so ago, really enjoying it again

Can someone spoiler tag how good the raid is? Maybe not just 'good' or 'bad' how does it compare to the others. Are its highs really high, lows really low? Etc.? Thanks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
On mobile, anything picture related has a "view photo" link for me. So if anybody wants to see all they do is click it just like stuff on desktop.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
A true Protato owns their suckyness and relishes it ;)

To set as clan I think there is a button somewhere on the clan tab in the group on bungiedotnet... or maybe it says set as playstation clan on the group wall page?

No worries, and good, good. I relish the suckiness.

I'll check out the clan stuff. I search for the clan on bungie.net but came up empty.

Arrrammis

I'm on mobile right now and I have nothing of the sort :/

Just a pic there for me.
Go to preferences and turn "view photos" and "view gifs" to "off". You can still view photos and gifs, you just tap to load them. It also makes the page load faster, so that's a bonus.

Spoiler tags still don't work on photos and gifs, but they work on YouTube links.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is how it is on my phone. Any pictures or media has that.
9bc8eF1.png
^ Yeah. It's a GAF Mobile preference thing.

ViciousDS

Banned
Man......the ending of the khvostov mission with remembrance playing in the background......that talk bringing all those memories of the years of this game. Absolutely stunning bungie......you hit me good and I had a few tears of joy

Top Bottom