• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Igor you are right. 385 is definitely not the max. Might even be possible to get to 400 now if you have a crazy amount of faction packages and good rng.

Got a 387.

s4N2IAP.png

Vanguard and Faction packages > Anything else.

And as soon as I posted this. I get another 387 item.

Kalamari

Finally got a Zen Meteor, I am surprised to know that Bungie doesn't understand the difference between a clip and magazine.

hoggert

Seen a bunch of people, but I usually crouch walk in. Multiple times. Until I find an event just ending and everybody just stands around afterwards doing the Hotline Bling dance because they don't have any offering. AF is a wicked nasty gahbage.

Skeleton Keys and their chests; do the light levels differ between the 320 & 350 playlists?

They don't, it's tied to your current light level afaik. Opened a chest today in 320 that had a 367 Darkblade's Spite and a 368-9 class item.

Igor you are right. 385 is definitely not the max. Might even be possible to get to 400 now if you have a crazy amount of faction packages and good rng.

Got a 387.

s4N2IAP.png

Vanguard and Faction packages > Anything else.

And as soon as I posted this. I get another 387 item.

Guessing it's 400. Let me get some of that gear though

I have seen literally two people at AF.

Two times I've been there while populated.

First time, everyone had shit, it was a damn blast. We probably went at it for an hour or more. Got the FR. Had to leave before the PM got full.

Second time, no one had anything. Tried to get some people off LFG but as soon as I invited them everyone left.

Agent

Someone using Memory of Timur in strikes is somewhat annoying. It seems like teammates like to punch the last living mob so then we can all stand around and wait for 20 seconds for it turn back to an enemy so we can proceed to the next phase of the strike. It's some next level trolling.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Not gonna lie, I kinda wish the raid boss was something more hardcore than Crabkis, The Crabbed of Crabs.

A lot of us thought it was going to be Rasputin or something. The leader of the House of Devils makes sense and so obvious. I guess they are going to save the bigger twists towards the end of the series.

What is the best Strike to use the Strike Hoard keys on? Which has the best loot for PvE (raid)?

The Fallen S.A.B.E.R. machine gun is pretty great, and the sniper rifle from Sepiks Reprimed, The Abomination Heist, and Wretched Eye seems to be the new "big get" (I'm not sure what to think of it yet, because I prefer my LDR).

A lot of us thought it was going to be Rasputin or something. The leader of the House of Devils makes sense and so obvious. I guess they are going to save the bigger twists towards the end of the series.
I was actually thinking that SIVA would pulled some shit like, make the adds resemble the Iron Lords it absorbed, so you're constantly killing them while Saladin listens.

Maybe this is why I don't write stories.

ezekial45

Banned
What's the best way to gain light level from 330? I'm hovering around that for my characters, and I felt like I've hit a wall. I've done most of the quests and mission, but I can't do any of the Heroics Dailies or Heroic Strikes because of my level, which also means I've been short on Legendary Coins.

Is there a more reliable way to boost up?

the_id

Want to run a fresh blind WoTM raid with Kurt_Niisan. Anyone keen? Light level 360+ and being aware that we might not get to finish the final boss.

1. the_id
2. kurt-Niisan (snakeeyes)

WeTeHa

WRATH OF THE MACHINE BLIND RAID SATURDAY 3PM EST

Light Level ~360

1. Light_Knight_Sky
2. Pandora_012
3. Traitor Weteha
4. Sheppard (Branaghs)
5. Pilgor (Rogo)
6. Toddler

thanks for the raid everyone :)

I really like this raid. Although the final encounter may actually contain too many mechanics. so much to keep track of. hard mode going to be really interesting...

Top Bottom