• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

started grinding out my 20 SIVA strikes. earlier in the week the keys dropped like flies, now they dont. Was there a behind the scenes update? ran nightfall 5 times already, not a single key from there either.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, need 3 people for the raid, 360 LL minimum, experience of at least running it once. More of a "we want more loot" run, so if you have an alt that needs to run the raid, you can join up with us. Not really expecting to finish it fully, and we've only got about two hours to do it (so enough to get through most of the raid).

Starting the raid in about 2 hours, 5pm EST.

1. HaRyu (PSN: Harlan_Ryudo)
2. deafmedal
3. fox
4. XenoRaven

2 more.

Call me crazy, but I cannot stand the TrueSight IS on my Palindrome. I can't seem to get a hang on the recoil. I switch over to Fastdraw, and I already feel like Im doing better with it.

Ok, need 3 people for the raid, 360 LL minimum, experience of at least running it once. More of a "we want more loot" run, so if you have an alt that needs to run the raid, you can join up with us. Not really expecting to finish it fully, and we've only got about two hours to do it (so enough to get through most of the raid).

2. deafmedal
3. fox

:( I haven't run it yet. Damn.

XenoRaven

Oh hold on, did you already run the raid with your Hunter? You're not getting any more loot this week if you already did?

Yeah I misread. I thought you guys planned on doing last boss. I'll drop unless you need an alt. Raid is still fun and I can pop 3oc if I want gear.

Pilgor

I did most of the raid on two characters, but couldn't beat Aksis both times. Anyone running the final boss today? I'm LL 370.

Zocano

I did most of the raid on two characters, but couldn't beat Aksis both times. Anyone running the final boss today? I'm LL 370.

I will be but at 7 est

I'll give it a go. Have the checkpoint as well and I too would really like to finish

Anyone up for the final boss in the Raid? I'd like to finish the raid today if possible.

Same here.

That's 6 with me in there.

if i manage to avoid raid spoilers for another week i think i'll give it a shot.

You could say i'm embracing not knowing about the raid. haven't even seen a trailer for the expansion since E3

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member

2. deafmedal
3. fox
4. XAL
5. zombiemortar

Ok, 1 more. Again, we're doing a fresh run, not kill the last boss.

You'd think they would add the new strikes into the rotation, and at least make them pop up pretty often. I've been in the heroic playlist for 3+ hours today and haven't seen a new strike once. Valus Ta'Aurc, Shield Bros, Psion Flayers, Darkblade, Omnigul and Rasputin.

I did get 4 skelleton keys though. Not going to use them unless it's a new strike

Zocano

You'd think they would add the new strikes into the rotation, and at least make them pop up pretty often. I've been in the heroic playlist for 3+ hours today and haven't seen a new strike once. Valus Ta'Aurc, Shield Bros, Psion Flayers, Darkblade, Omnigul and Rasputin.

I did get 4 skelleton keys though. Not going to use them unless it's a new strike

I think it's dumb for them to keep making the heroics a specific subset of the pool of strikes and just slap a generic theme over it that doesn't really even fit a lot of the time (SIVA and Alak-Hul r i p)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
if i manage to avoid raid spoilers for another week i think i'll give it a shot.

You could say i'm embracing not knowing about the raid. haven't even seen a trailer for the expansion since E3
<3 Worth it IMO. I knew nothing about any of the encounters and it really paid off.

Dreadnaught Ultra Knight for me. The time it takes to run to the boss each time seems to work with the CD theories/evidence.

Plus you can often take a kill/loot patrol bounty right at the start and complete it on your way (chance of blue/purple drops en route too).

Which enemy is that?

Skele7on

Banned
wicked awesome week.

Team played really well, finished raid 18th (technically) we killed the boss and he died then the game wiped us, we got loot and the new card, but didn't complete us on B.net bit bummed out about that, but we know we're in a good position for hard mode.

light level is 380 and still growing should be 385-390 by next week.
Having only slept around 14 hours this week can honestly say this weekend has been a lot of sleeping and chilling out.

I was given an xbox today and have destiny so going to start levelling that on the side.

XenoRaven

So for (semi?) blind WotM Final Boss we have:

Blunoise - ready @ 7pm EDT
Slender - ready @ "later"
Xeno ready @ 30 min from now
Pilgor - ready @ now
thabiz -ready @ now
Zocano -ready @ now

Blu can't go until 7pm EDT, Slender can't go until "later", but we don't know when. Zocano would like to go ASAP. I would like to eat beforehand. Probably about 30 min for me.

Is this all correct?

lemme spoil it: you shoot the baddies

I-give-up.gif

Any raids starting soon on PS4? I'm 369 and have never done it nor know a thing about it.
I also don't care about going in blind or whatever. I just want to do it.

Pilgor

So for BLIND WotM Final Boss we have:

Pilgor - ready @ now
thabiz -ready @ now
Zocano -ready @ now

Blu can't go until 7pm EDT, Slender can't go until "later", but we don't know when. Zocano would like to go ASAP. I would like to eat beforehand. Probably about 30 min for me.

Is this all correct?

Not going in blind. I know the encounter and have been through a few DPS cycles. Hopefully some more of us have done it and know what to do.

Zakalwe

Banned
Is Keystone 01 good?

It's a very crisp feeling SR. It has low stability inherently, but it feels very easy to pick head shots on individual minor targets.

I have one with full auto, triple-tap, and hidden hand, and while full-auto can be unruly for sustained precision fire it's still great at taking out adds.

So for (semi?) blind WotM Final Boss we have:

Pilgor - ready @ now
thabiz -ready @ now
Zocano -ready @ now

Is this all correct?

My "later" is looking to be around 8 or 9 MDT, unless something changes between then and now, so you'll probably need to replace me.

-redacted-

Neo Member
My buddy and I are looking for people to do raids/stoked/missions with. We're 300-320 light, and have mics

My psn id is MrFlufyMcKittens

We usually play in the evenings (PST)

Top Bottom