• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

hypernima

Banned
If anyone wants to finish last checkpoint on raid with me. Let me know.

I am a 369 titan seeking to finish this shit as soon as possible.

Clunker

So in the Forge, is the max size of Fireteam still only 3? I'm trying to get a crew together for two perfected Siva offerings but was hoping to get more than 3 together ... :( On Xbox btw, tomorrow around 4 Eastern time.

just got this from forge

9f6510b6dc83ab1a291331d02e30f4eb.png

is it any good?

MrDaravon

My thoughts (I could be wrong, though). You must destroy all the Siva. Being deemed worthy puts an axe in the well for you after that. Though someone else can pick it up (?)-- as I think you only get the boon if you actually collect the axe.

And I think I played with you over the weekend if you were in deafmedal's group.

I was, and I also think you're right about destroying all the Siva to get the axes is what counts as a boon. However the game definitely counts unlocking the axes as a boon without you having to pick them up, at least in terms of bounties. I got the bounty (or was it quest?) for getting 5 boons without ever touching one.

I was just in the most RIDICULOUS group of randoms in the Forge, there was 5 of us and we were getting enough drops to run a straight train for like 45 minutes, it was absurd. Walked away with the But Not Forgotten sniper, Warlock forge helm (Hadron Gale IV), 5 warlock Bonds which seem to also be Forge-specific (One True Constant and forget the other), 2 additional legendary engrams, and approximately 40 blue engrams (I'm full and the postmaster is almost full). Goddamn ridiculous. Got all 4 of my Captains done for the bounty, and 2/4 shanks.

It's super dumb that straight legendary drops from forge can't drop higher than 365, although the bonds all dropped at 366 which is odd. No idea if the sniper is any good, perks seem okay so I'll stash it for now.

just got this from forge

9f6510b6dc83ab1a291331d02e30f4eb.png

is it any good?

It can be decent. I had one with unflinching, another with garbage rolls, and I just got another one today with hand-laid stock and hidden hand so I'm pretty stoked about that one. Not to mention it just looks amazing.

It can be decent. I had one with unflinching, another with garbage rolls, and I just got another one today with hand-laid stock and hidden hand.

hammer forged, perfect balance, snapshot, armor piercing, unflinching and life support. i'd say that is a hella stacked and versatile talent grid. it might become my new PvP sniper if it feels snappy enough.

Hey Jafku, not sure if that's your child lol, sorry bro I probably can't raid right now because I'm multitasking and don't have a mic. But if you ever need to build a team up for another day I'm down for you

(Not even sure if I was being asked)

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
I was, and I also think you're right about destroying all the Siva to get the axes is what counts as a boon. However the game definitely counts unlocking the axes as a boon without you having to pick them up, at least in terms of bounties. I got the bounty (or was it quest?) for getting 5 boons without ever touching one.

I was just in the most RIDICULOUS group of randoms in the Forge,

Ah, good to know; thanks!

Man, why can't I find those runs? If I go to the Forge alone, it's rare I find anyone there... even when I have offerings. Derp...

Anyone wanna do CoO, Forge, Heroic Strikes or Omnigul farming? I wanna try to get to 360 tonight, and I am 356.

Note, don't have any Antiquated runes or any Siva boons. I do have 10 splicer keys doe

Shiv47

Anyone wanna do CoO, Forge, Heroic Strikes or Omnigul farming? I wanna try to get to 360 tonight, and I am 356.

Note, don't have any Antiquated runes or any Siva boons. I do have 10 splicer keys doe
I'd be down for CoO, I need an artifact badly. Could do Omnigul as well if we get another person.

Warlock raid chest piece looks awful. Sweet Jesus.

Without the shader that makes the armor glow, the raid armor for my titan looks pretty bad too. Overall, this has to the the weakest looking armor set we've got. I'll wear it in the raid, but everywhere else I'll be rocking my Skyrim Iron Lord gear.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

I'd be down for CoO, I need an artifact badly. Could do Omnigul as well if we get another person.

I have some runes on me that need charging but I'm down. PSN: ShadowKayos

Without the shader that makes the armor glow, the raid armor for my titan looks pretty bad too. Overall, this has to the the weakest looking armor set we've got. I'll wear it in the raid, but everywhere else I'll be rocking my Skyrim Iron Lord gear.
Oh hell naw. This is easily the best raid gear weve had. Looks unique but not ugly like Taken King armor

hammer forged, perfect balance, snapshot, armor piercing, unflinching and life support. i'd say that is a hella stacked and versatile talent grid. it might become my new PvP sniper if it feels snappy enough.

I got one with small bore, snapshot and hidden hand. Gotta try it out. On paper its stats are better than the quest 1kys with that roll i think.

Used a skeleton key on sepiks. Weapon reloaded instead and I got nothing from the chest even though it used my key. Awesome. Great fucking times. I guess make sure your fucking weapon is reloaded first before trying to take from the chest.

Edit: nvm. it went to postmaster.

oSoLucky

What's the lowest light level for starting the new raid? 360? I'm at 356, now it feels like it takes forever to level up.

I took my friend who was 346 all the way up to the last fight. We had one who was 355, me at 368 and the others at low 360s to start. It's really not bad of you can take cover behind boxes when getting shot and not run in like an idiot.

Top Bottom