• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

So it seems like kind of a waste to use skeleton keys/decrypt exotics until you hit 365? Or do those legendaries only go to 365 as well? The end game grinding is dumb the way it's set up. Instead of being able to farm the blues though they'll probably just nerf it to only give one per run or something ridiculous.

Lots of guides online and on Youtube. Its not hard to get the 5 you for the Ghorn if that's your intent.

Offering, not cluster.

Also Cuco I hear around Rocket Yard you can farm yellow bars. What I've been doing is joining random people in patrol and see if they are doing the forge thing. I just join them and by the time they are done I picked up 2 or so

So it seems like kind of a waste to use skeleton keys/decrypt exotics until you hit 365? Or do those legendaries only go to 365 as well? The end game grinding is dumb the way it's set up. Instead of being able to farm the blues though they'll probably just nerf it to only give one per run or something ridiculous.

Yes save them for when you are 365. They go up to 385.

All day.

Ez2fwHrnUVSgM.gif

MrDaravon

I literally, without exaggeration, cannot win TWO MATCHES IN A ROW in crucible since RoI came out for the fucking book. I have not come so close to breaking something because of a videogame in years. People do not understand how to fucking play Supremacy, I'm top of the board with positive K/D most of the time and people are just running out like assholes and dying. We just lost a game that we were winning by over 50 points earlier on. adf;lkjdsfl;kds

EL CUCO

These Shiro bounties are a huge trolol job.
Complete Captain's and Shanks Forge.

Everything has been Servitors and Vandals...

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Looking for some people to filll out raid team for final part of raid.

1. HaRyu (PSN: Harlan_Ryudo)
2. thinwhiteduke

We'll more or less start when fill up.

Arrrammis

Man, the first Boss of the raid is FUN. That said,
I think I'll need to get to 370 at least before I can take on the death Zamboni :p

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Dumb question

I have a mission objective that appeared that involves doing different actions in order to decode it. I finished one step but then I fell down into the boss area from the final RoI story mission. Is there any way I can get back up to the regular patrol area? I don't want to lose progress on this mystery mission.

Top Bottom