• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Dumb question

I have a mission objective that appeared that involves doing different actions in order to decode it. I finished one step but then I fell down into the boss area from the final RoI story mission. Is there any way I can get back up to the regular patrol area? I don't want to lose progress on this mystery mission.

Those just reward some glimmer, materials, and rep. It's nothing more than an experimentation-based patrol mission that rewards a bit more than usual.

Also, no, you're stuck.

WipedOut

Ding Dong the big baddie is dead. Exhausting week but got my hunter to 375 and my titans to 377.

IMG_20160925_173037.jpg

X-Frame

Ah, OK

Thought it would be something cooler than that.

I got that today too. I freaked out a little hoping that I was the first to discover a strange mystery for Rise of Iron. Looked it up because I couldn't figure out the last part and it's been happening for like a year, haha.

75 AF offerings = 4 FRs, 0 Snipers.

SMART LOOT!
8rZczQO.png

How are you guys killing the Perfected Servitor? Dude's bulky as all hell.

Muti tether, Hammers, Stormcallers (ad control).

If you're gonna use the axe's, stay at a slight distance and use the slam while everyone is DPSing.

The end explosion should hit the boss, without it triggering its lazy-Bungo-boss-tatic OHKO attack.

In addition to that, you need everyone to be at least above 360 (370+ recommended).

soultron

Banned
Have 1 measly AF offering (320) if anyone wants to run it with me. Trying to break 365 tonight.

souItron on PSN. The L is an upper case i

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No it's the same HJ. I'm not doing the whole multiples of the same weapons anymore. Unless it has different element. Like the longbow. I have four of them. Each element and different perks.

Ranking up packages gave me a lot of 385 - 387 stuff. Most of my most used stuff are maxed out. Grasp, Midi, my snipers, truth, horn, etc, all maxed out.

If you want a higher artifact, do Eris weekly and hope she gives you it. Otherwise take the more so so approach by hoping for a skeleton key and then hoping a chest drops it.

Yours truly. And every other character is at 385.

What shader is that?

Also, your character's designs make me wish Destiny had a freakin' barber. I don't hate the look of my Warlock or Hunter, but my Hunter... Man, I don't like my Hunter's bright orange bob cut anymore.

taco543

Need one more on PSN PS4 for Wrath of the machine, on the final checkpoint. Please know the mechanics at least.

psn tag is WolfLycan543

Need one more on PSN PS4 for Wrath of the machine, on the final checkpoint. Please know the mechanics at least.

psn tag is WolfLycan543

I'll join. I'm up to that part, but have yet to finish the fight. I watched a video on the mechanics, so I know what needs to be done.

PSN same as GAF. 365 LL.

All gold everything before reset. Observations:
The raid is awesome. Love the platforming. Final Boss is juuuuuust right. Bring on Challenge Mode.
I wish my squad and I could Forge together. I wish I saw drops in Forge that weren't bonds/marks/cloaks
Lava is cool. Would like to see more elemental damage on patrol in the future.
Strike keys are a myth. As is the Thorn bounty. As are SIVA offerings when you really need one. As are Artifacts when you need them....
Supremacy is meh when your team is full of snipers.
In all, happy with the update. Really happy.

New Monarchy for the win....but FWC is always in my heart.

Kalamari

All gold everything before reset. Observations:
The raid is awesome. Love the platforming. Final Boss is juuuuuust right. Bring on Challenge Mode.
I wish my squad and I could Forge together. I wish I saw drops in Forge that weren't bonds/marks/cloaks
Lava is cool. Would like to see more elemental damage on patrol in the future.
Strike keys are a myth. As is the Thorn bounty. As are SIVA offerings when you really need one. As are Artifacts when you need them....
Supremacy is meh when your team is full of snipers.
In all, happy with the update. Really happy.

New Monarchy for the win....but FWC is always in my heart.

I think Bungie decreased the drop rate for Skeleton keys instead of increasing it, math is hard.

So is 361 enough for the raid or should I keep hitting the treadmill?

Stuck with the 350 artifact. Pretty sure I could get another full level if I could get a new one.

soultron

Banned
Sat around in AF for 5 minutes. 2 guardians rock on up. We start. 30 minutes later we're still going, 6 people total now. Got a bunch of stuff. Managed to get 3 SIVA offerings as drops during the run too, which meant I was able to pitch in and keep it running for us. Eventually we all ran out but it was fun. Still haven't been able to beat a Perfected boss yet though.

So is 361 enough for the raid or should I keep hitting the treadmill?

Stuck with the 350 artifact. Pretty sure I could get another full level if I could get a new one.

A group of 360-365s can easily do the first 4 bosses, I did it in a destiny LFG raid last night and we were all 360-362, 1 shot all the bosses except the 4th which took us 3-4 tries. The last boss would be exceedingly difficult though (we couldn't do it), but you will all get a bunch of drops and legendary engrams so its worth the effort. I got a few crap weapons but the 4th boss dropped a 365 artifact for me.

Top Bottom