• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Managed to have 6 clan members on at once for the first time in over a year. We decided to attempt the start of the raid. We ended up making it to Siege Machine before calling it a night.

JNCwJXCTLsuQfh1KEWyevhhV28wZ8Uk1yfVNnA08OAJHXAorXppFvPZZlKPOdstOnWlaMJCR4GxSYysKbulfkwKA0dX8QV1EdatieHOIe5t1OCkiNbAVXvwvSh-1JCmTflo_-B9D52fP95PsS2uQhGb0TnVd_aWdKiUbaeV0R47_ox5H5YUxEPg2j5C4XEW3KPLIyoalL0vQ6QRO6PIpiGsyOdR6sZnTdYxD4heRskTqhJDpnChL9aGPQ-Q8fWWGbVnk2qSD5lD5-kwCI2hmcfBJFjQfVpvuxRoDGvW7LWDWkmsOfVbp1xNAdT7owSJMH7npVoJo3cq3F_cCsHGHTx0vDp1O4iBe5JR_5IY_BdKxhFf08vmdL0ynTn7oHUOkGZtIv9_70ZWCwEy-w3O4rjEwYlaJpwB2IL98Qda4l4NJjf0QO97q_93nr3dHaNdK2ccu4K_81OCqcoyWSwh5Ip03xYyHktEqGigxVm-ka6f0IHglEp_x-2zTf56bV51Z_md51wJK0yu31Q5DpM_mPnOw8yDPFdviuoDPdPzGtsbv83EksCqZkut7RkUIOJh30WsLNAmCee3GO_Kbysy9eBmW16ZJhC_15OQOD9L0AwOQh4I1=w956-h538-no

We had a blast, one of the most fun I've had on this game in a long time. I managed to get a Raid Shotgun, and two exotic drops: Celestial Nighthawk and Thunderlord. Also got Exotic arms that became the new Warlock exotic gauntlets.

pUhU7u6UiU-HzNWohlWLMxlkhCPwvv8BqUfREh72_C86MoA5--WOjGH8020YTnKmvunf-pAWQOuliA8BcP2ptFqqyymBoyn7Y8xwPCYOVYVwjw3ylPEnPOek7AJb-rg3ufefru0aNKx2r-05PNP7wymefhfzNOB0GCkZaGna5oyYikkVUFfgLp-qzaYmKfo2SKAcdWm1XV8gN_CRi9vfO3kPrbPigq8UGN_zn_laPK33VtmqgrfwB0CyPFnLvLFxM2H_8qpE4TTWJilLG6C3zZAP1-otrw-RgGiBk6HY6nZoS6T-j9rfGyjphhbZKZddJYUQkS7HiPTOqp0hBlF9rzIB1vsAgX19_It8jIlnCNWzi8XrwOSNkH7RqyZmPKwz_6x3Mkt4zgDohdIumPQThybuxvd8uB1x-nHHsKs89NTPK6k5BNh2eCKWmznOn-JhYygpmD-DH-tqhjO7RhTN7emkA6Wn2hMtTn2hiHRfMTaRQk3dnOSo6cKF7q3h-RLHRUNDyN8PGtO3tPl-2QBGCVZtFiWqCemqdtQ7xrtAcRjYOB0nH5jMmz9bGaPJ41t6M331Dy1qEIFUN4XVXPLYByWn2goMMuRZk_WpWfNU0-U1dpfy=w956-h538-no

Dat Vosik damage though!

Deku Tree

So apparently 365 is the lowest LL that gear from WotM drops at. We just carried a player starting at 344 up to the final boss. All his drops were 365. He got up to over 351 by the end, I didn't check his LL after the final
ghost/artifact
drop.

MrDaravon

Was on and off all day today with other commitments, but I've got all 3 classes at 365-367 now along with all 3 having a 365 artifact (plus the sprint Iron Lord artifact at 365 so I can move it around). Would still like to get a few more 365 weapon drops for infusion purposes to eliminate most of the weapon moving around, and I need one more 365 ghost to have a 365 ghost on all 3 characters. Have nearly all of the quests/story stuff done on my Hunter with my Warlock not far behind, just started RoI story stuff on my Titan and should wrap that up tomorrow.

That all took me a few days longer than I thought but at least I got there; my goal by the end of my mini-vacation that ends Tuesday was to get everyone to 365, clear all the RoI story/quests on all 3 characters, and hopefully get all 3 NF's and CoE's done. Still need to do the NF/CoE's, hoping to get some help on here tomorrow. Was in deafmedal's raid group yesterday where we got to the next to last checkpoint but we all had to break up due to some of us having to go, hope those guys got that done today.

100% want to get the CoE/NF stuff done tomorrow, but hoping I can maybe get in a raid group tomorrow to get the last two segments done on my Hunter, or maybe even get some of it run on my other characters if I can get in an experienced group. The fact that you can
re-run the Raid even if you're already beaten it to get fragments for keys seems to be getting people to run it multiple times, combined with people probably trying to rush book completion. So maybe I can get in an experienced group tomorrow that can help carry me lol. Without looking up spoilers I think we had maybe made it to the last phase of the next to last checkpoint, we got to the 3rd round where there were 7 panels you had to hit with clusters, but someone would always die at some point and we could just never quite get it done. We got through everything up to that relatively easily, the cannon Captains at that point were the first things that presented a notable challenge where them direct hitting me would one-shot me. Also kinda bummed that up to that point and using two cache keys I got no armor pieces :(. Just the shotgun, fusion rifle, and two rocket launches -_-.

Dez_

Finally hit LL 364. Hope I'll be in okay shape to do the raid tomorrow. With any luck, I'm hoping there are some people around that haven't done it yet and are willing to blind run it.

Trying to do Jolly Holliday the honest way...that feel when you get a sniper map and the only thing you can snipe with is Queenbreaker's, but you can't equip two exotics...I should have just backed right out of that match.

EDIT: Aaannndd next match is Widow's Court.

NOPE

Double edit: LOL I spawned right next to someone and died before I could even get out. I'm terrible with hand cannons, this is the worst quest. THE WORST. I'd rather chase exotic swords for a week.

Toki767

Made it up to 358 this weekend through Crucible and Heroic Strikes. I imagine by next week I'll be able to do Nightfalls and the week after, the raid.

Tell me how please

I completed the weekly captain bounty for Shiro today and when it gave me the rewards, the Thorn bounty showed up with them.

Between all 3 of my characters, that was the 11th Shiro bounty completed overall. I don't think it has anything to do with the # completed, though- it's just RNG. Just like year 1.

I completed the weekly captain bounty for Shiro today and when it gave me the rewards, the Thorn bounty showed up with them.

Between all 3 of my characters, that was the 11th Shiro bounty completed overall. I don't think it has anything to do with the # completed, though- it's just RNG. Just like year 1.

Yep, you're right. Random completion of a weekly bounty.

Hedgey

The blue engrams Omnigul drop can decrypt up until 365

This has been discussed since RoI day 1 lol

I just tried to farm her with some friends on the 320 strike, I think they patched it...
Only 244 blues were dropping for all of us (I'm 371)

Dez_

I just tried to farm her with some friends on the 320 strike, I think they patched it...
Only 244 blues were dropping for all of us (I'm 371)

I did this yesterday on the heroic strike, and the drops were definitely going above my current LL, so it might be worth it to give that a try. Doing regular strikes doesn't seem to be worth it.

Dez_

They still drop up to 365 in the 320 version of Sepiks Perfected (just going straight from the director).

Is this only on the Sepiks strike? I remember trying to do this on the remixed Phogoth strike, and only got 240 something blues for my trouble. It just felt like heroic strikes were the only way to get that higher level gear.

Edit: Oh, only earth strikes?

Top Bottom