• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Okay, WTF. I just put up a 1.84 and and my percentage went down 8%. Does it not count the kill in Supremacy if you don't get the crest? Even then, that big a drop makes no sense.

Double WTF: I stepped away from the game, check again and it went down another 8%. Without even playing a match. This quest has to be bugged.

i fucking love the new quest book. lines up everything nice and simple for ya and then you get to claim stuff any time. this was really missing from the taken king.

i'm also glad they brought back the original ship and gave it a fresh coat of paint. it's always been my favorite ship model.

Skele7on

Banned
Congrats! I thought the max LL was 385 until HM comes out. But some people can get to 386 because of an inffusion glitch. How you gonna get to 390?

Engrams lots and lots of engrams. I can afford a lower ghost and artifact but still get high enough light, starting my xbox quest tonight got a 40 boost, going to use that on probably a warlock, as I'm only really interested in PVP and some more casual raiding on xbox.

If you see "Ghoul" that's me, please help me.

Also now the raid is over for world first I can say a few great ways to rank up the sepiks perfected 320 quest drops 365 it's by far the shortest strike, also we played a hell of a lot of crucible with a booster on.
Crucible drops non limited class items, weapons and from packages if you pick armor you'll get up really really fast. Just a couple of tips :)

Finally beat the raid. We swapped out two in our raid team for LFG peeps and we cleared the entire raid on second characters, with someone who never played the raid, in less time than we spent bleeding on the final boss earlier tonight.

LiK

345. Forgot how tedious some of these Strikes were. I miss doing them with Sushi cuz he knows when to skip some areas unlike these randoms.

HMD

Why would you reroll raid gear and waste cache keys when you haven't hit max LL yet? Prioritizing LL gains over anything else for now is a lot more useful imo.

Why would you reroll raid gear and waste cache keys when you haven't hit max LL yet? Prioritizing LL gains over anything else for now is a lot more useful imo.

The ability to reroll is a thing to keep in mind when you get duplicates. Cache keys/fragments seem farmable.
Also, normal raid gear is supposed to max out at 385 and there are plenty of people who are LL 385 or even above that, so...

HMD

I suck bad in Destiny PVP now. Don't even know what changes were made to the guns. Just playing for Marks.

I know, the constant nerfs to literally every single playstyle/weapon I use is frustrating. The guns feel awfully weak in PVP.

;)

ZCPMKK3.jpg

tumblr_nbkk8avXRR1t1y73zo4_500.gif

2real4tv

Sorry raid spoilers:

Watched a vid with all the monitors locations and where the chest that is block behind lasers is. Someone made a good point in the comments that dying resets the monitor I wonder if a perfect run is the key any thoughts? Also that exotic fusion rifle looks badass.

Also are legendary engram that encrypt to 365 a glitch seems weird you only get it from rep upgrades.

Waldini

Sorry raid spoilers:

Watched a vid with all the monitors locations and where the chest that is block behind lasers is. Someone made a good point in the comments that dying resets the monitor I wonder if a perfect run is the key any thoughts? Also that exotic fusion rifle looks badass.

Also are legendary engram that encrypt to 365 a glitch seems weird you only get it from rep upgrades.

... what?

What Exotic Fusion Rifle? :eek:

Jinjo

Alright, we're still looking for one more to do a quick raid run on our alts. Just up till the final boss (so we won't finish him off). Send me a message on PSN (JinjoNL) if you want in.

noomi

So there are 4 exotic quests.... we know about 3 of them. Thorn, Gjally, Khostov... the 4th remains a mystery?

my money is on hard mode exotic weapon.

Sky Walker

Why no one uses Sleeper Simulant for
the final encounter ? It's better than using Ghorn IMO.2 Headahots can kill a solar captain ,others leaves them with a sliver. Not to mention the high dps on the boss itself

Also, I'm falling in love with my Genises Chain. It's a beast machine for the raid !

We made it to the siege engine last night. Grabbed the quantiplasm shotty from Vosik. Beastly shotgun. Plus I love how the raid weapons change appearance when you fully upgrade em.

noomi

It's the pulse rifle with wolf pack rounds.

tumblr_odigv2EBey1temzn1o1_400.gif

Wow! That looks so fucking cool! WANT IT

Why no one uses Sleeper Simulant for
the final encounter ? It's better than using Ghorn IMO.2 Headahots can kill a solar captain ,others leaves them with a sliver. Not to mention the high dps on the boss itself

Also, I'm falling in love with my Genises Chain. It's a beast machine for the raid !

I suppose gjally is just easier to use with the tracking and all. Plus... it's the gjallarhorn, I missed it too much to switch now :p

Waldini

I'm convinced that is locked behind HM WotM. Maybe a HM WotM quest will show up?

That ... or there will be a "timed" Quest to obtain it. Which, in turn, requires WotM.

VoG = Mythoclast
Crota = Exotic Shard
KF = Touched by Alice.

This WotM Exotic looks like it'll be fun in PvE... not quite sure if it'll be deadly in PvP. We'll see. Seeing as it might be locked under a Quest it could be time-gated.

Wow! That looks so fucking cool! WANT IT

I suppose gjally is just easier to use with the tracking and all. Plus... it's the gjallarhorn, I missed it too much to switch now :p

This. The Sleeper is a great weapon and deals much higher DPS than the Gjallarhorn. But I missed the damn thing. First thing I asked myself when firing the Horn was "was it always this slow?"

Top Bottom