• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

JJShadow

I'd be in for some raiding as well, nothing too serious, just to take a look at the mechanics and maybe get some nice drops from the first fights

Currently sitting at 367 LL so it should be fine I think :) PSN is JJShadow77 if anyone is starting a fresh run anytime soon

Hung Wei Lo

oh, if anyone wants to do it tonight, lemme know.

I'm game for this if you haven't found a group yet. I *think* we're still PSN friends, unless I was part of the great purge (PSN = Kinezo) I'll be on around 9 or 10 Eastern (maybe earlier since it's supposedly going to rain all day/night - my diva of a dog won't want to go out so no walk for him :/ )

I'm a dirty titan tho...so I don't know how difficult that'll make things..

MrDaravon

Me and Pnnn looking for a 3rd to do a NF and then one or two CoE full cards. Just booted up the NF now, join on me or message me, PSN: MrDaravon

Question to those who have have finished the raid multiple times. How long is it taking your groups to finish the raid on second and third tries?

Less than an hour to the last boss. He might give issues depending on who you're running with, thier DPS ability, and if they grasp the concept/can communicate/can take direction.

2real4tv

Damn seems like we are split. In any regards will be home in 45 min.

Final Boss:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me -either
deadduck
XenoRaven

Fresh run:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me - either
v1br4t1ons
raindoc

JJShadow

Anyone down for a fresh raid or final boss kill in 1-2 hours?

Looking for a raid group warlock 365 psn v1br4t1ons

I could go for either.

Down for either

Would you guys like to start a fresh one? We would be 5 atm so only need to look for one more

Final Boss:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me -either
deadduck
XenoRaven

Fresh run:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me - either
v1br4t1ons
raindoc

Add me to the fresh run, looking to start asap as I have to leave at 9:30 BST

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Im a 364 hunter. I would love to join.
yay. i will add you when i get home this evening.

I'm in!

...wait, never mind.

Seriously though, too late for me (UK) but have fun! I should get a chance to go in this Friday with my normal raid team although I'm pretty sure they've all now watched at least some of the raid. I was looking forward to learning it. :(

Midnight is not too late for Destiny gaf. we will only run it for two hours so you can be in your bed by 2AM. As a Destiny dad sleeping at 2AM and waking up tired as fuck the next morning, i can only say it's worth it... sometimes.

Kalamari

If I get a Aggball/RB/RF Matador, I will be very unhappy if I can't carry it all the way to the last destiny title. I will be sad if I can't carry forward my CB/BF Grasp as well.

Lastnight me and 5 of my friends were in that forge for at least an hour. We decided we weren't going to leave till we stopped getting offerings and they just kept dropping for us. It was entertaining as hell. Pretty sure i lost some items due to postmaster being full as well.

We had to just get insanely lucky though. There were times when we had an offering and another one was on the ground waiting to be picked up.

Nice. That's kind of what i was hoping to have happen, sounds like it's possible but you just have to get luck and have someone get a offering drop each time. Well I'll keep trying from time to time, I'll probably concentrate on Strikes for now.

XenoRaven

Final Boss:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me -either
deadduck
XenoRaven

Fresh run:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me - either
v1br4t1ons
raindoc
I might have another final boss group, so if you guys want to run the full raid that's fine.

It was a pretty bad strike to couple with arc burn for week one, it is doable though even at a lower light level.

Arc Burn was rough this week. I think I'm going to destroy shanks every chance I get now.

Let's talk CoO post-RoI - I've still got a shitload of runes to use and I'm wondering if it's any good to use a 3oC hoping that a LL 365+ exotic drops at some point.

And I still haven't done the Nightfall. Or Raid. Also wouldn't mind hanging out in the Forge, got a blue SIVA offering.
LL 365ish Warlock, raindoc on PSN.
I'll be available in an hour or two.

I'm down for something fresh.

I still have a SIVA offering at 360.

Would you guys like to start a fresh one? We would be 5 atm so only need to look for one more

Add me to the fresh run, looking to start asap as I have to leave at 9:30 BST

I can join for the boss kill if needed.

I basically shut it down after Saturday. The drip feed is a bit much this time, as its clear that a lot of it is gated; No reason I can hold 35 Level 1 runes and 6 level 3 and only 1 SIVA. Sort of turned me off for a while.

molnizzle

I'll be on in a little under 2.5 hours and I need 2x final boss kills (hunter, warlock) or 1x fresh run (titan). I'm in the 365-367 light range on each class.

If that works for anyone feel free to add me to your list! I'll be checking the thread when I get out of class in an hour.

PSN: molnizzle

Final Boss:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me -either
deadduck
XenoRaven

Fresh run:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me - either
v1br4t1ons
raindoc

I am down for fresh if you guys need one.i will also be home in 45 min.

Psn: thenal84

Number45

Midnight is not too late for Destiny gaf. we will only run it for two hours so you can be in your bed by 2AM. As a Destiny dad sleeping at 2AM and waking up tired as fuck the next morning, i can only say it's worth it... sometimes.
I've done that pretty much every night since launch. I'm going to be (relatively) sensible this week, I owe it to my working self that's currently stifling yawns while trying to look busy.

Final Boss:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me -either
deadduck
XenoRaven

Fresh run:
Space - either
Angry - either
Me - either
v1br4t1ons
raindoc

I am available for a final boss kill if needed. 385LL defender titan

Born2Live

I'm down for a fresh run in about two hours once the wife and kids are in bed.

Made it to the second boss on Friday with my 366 Warlock, I'm now 366 so should be more easy going.

lt519

So what's the consensus on the raid for LL requirement? How far can we get if we have three at 365 and everyone else at or around 360? No spoilers please. Just want to know if we are jumping in too early.

BLCKATK

Hey guys. Was wondering if anyone would be around to join Luna_Wolfey and I (Azys_) on a fresh run of the raid. CthulhuSars said he'd help out, so we need 3 more people. Luna and I will be going in blind, I've only seen bits and pieces of the setpieces no concrete mechanics or boss fights and she hasn't seen any of it. Just trying to see how far we can get!

Fresh Wrath of the Machine Raid (Starting at 5:30 EST)

1. Azys_
2. Luna_Wolfey
3. CthulhuSars

EL CUCO

Didn't RoI bring 2 new strikes for PS4 users? I've played the Wretched Eye. Is there another one, or is the "revised" Sepiks strike considered as new?

E92 M3

LMAO dude, you should learn to forgive, learn to be considerate and you will be a better person, less of a prick :)

thinking-face.png

Starting fresh WotM raid as soon as we can find 3 more.

1. Dontbrickmebro
2. Quint
3. v1br4t1ons

Add yourself and msg Dontbrickmebro on PSN. Please be at least around 365.

Zakalwe

Banned
LMAO at you dude... now I know you are a bad person inside. So many grudges... you should learn some forgiveness and be more considerate you know? How long its been? You will be a better person althogether. Now I know the real you :=) Please be a better person... you and the one close by will live better...

What is happening?

JJShadow

Starting fresh WotM raid as soon as we can find 3 more.

1. Dontbrickmebro
2. Quint
3. v1br4t1ons

Add yourself and msg Dontbrickmebro on PSN. Please be at least around 365.

I'm in but only can run it for 2.5-2 hours if that's okay. 367 LL and somewhat familiar with the mechanics

PSN is JJShadow77

ocean

Banned
What is happening?

A guy who barely plays with DGAF has pretended to be a Bungie insider feeding us scoops which naturally never came to pass. He occasionally comes to share his thoughts on things he understands poorly and adds a dash of name-calling just to make his stay memorable.

The more things change etc.

So what's the consensus on the raid for LL requirement? How far can we get if we have three at 365 and everyone else at or around 360? No spoilers please. Just want to know if we are jumping in too early.

You can get to the final boss easy and get 3 loot drops on the way. We ran all 350s people with one 360 and did fine. It's really fun too. Def hit it up for the loot.

Top Bottom