• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Jblanks

Looking to spend some marks, any good vanguard/Crucible/FWC vendor weapons; preferably pulse, sniper, HC, or Auto ? (I got the crucible HC)

DCX

DCX
I'd like to take the same character/model over, with something that shows that I played D1. I'd also love to keep the same emblem and ship. I'm still rocking:

QFwvted.jpg

and

Outrageous_fortune2.jpg

I do have the new PS exclusive ship and was using it until I got into a Crucible match where all six of us had it. :-(
How did you get the ship?

DCX

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/your-destiny-character-will-stay-with-you-for-10-y/1100-6429206/

"Luke Timmins explained to GamesRadar that Bungie recognizes players have made significant time and monetary investments in their characters...

...It's a long-term thing and with these adventures that we're adding my contract to you--and any player--is that your Guardian will always be there."
Weird. Like...my character isn't a real character. It's some crappy avatar. I have no connection, and have nothing against starting over from scratch. I'm glad this will make some happy, but it truly doesn't connect with me. Oh well.

Archon Forge bounties are dumb. RNG to the Nth degree: having an offering (or having one drop) + getting the actual enemies that the bounty requires.

Shiv47

Thanks to the rest of the crew for the chunk of blind raid we did tonight, that was fun. Clutch save on the second boss was highlight of the night. Got a shotgun and a No Land Beyond, so not terrible rewards, though none of the seven or eight legendaries were a help at all, alas. Good raid so far though.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
am i missing something with splicer keys? they open up to areas with two regular chests and you get to use the ax again?

Dthomp

362 now. Everything over 360 except for my artifact.

Are there recommended weapons for the raid?

Things that hit HARD.

Truly though depends on the parts. A solid Sniper and Shotgun for special

Sword/Gjally for Heavy

Main...whatever works for you

Mindlog

am i missing something with splicer keys? they open up to areas with two regular chests and you get to use the ax again?
Something I didn't know until it was too late.
If you die in the forge or join an active event you can use a splicer key to open the forge.

Top Bottom