• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Agent

I somehow got into an Archon's Forge instance with a group of players. There were 5 of us in total, but we were able to literally do about 20 runs as everyone got lucky with SIVA drops. It was a ton of fun and shows what the potential could be if it was executed a bit better.

As a bonus, I got some fairly decent loot as well. I got the But Not Forgotten sniper rifle, and nearly a full set of the Warlock Forge Armor (Hadron Gale IV). I got everything but the Leg Armor. I can now play dress up as the Speaker.

CtU01W0XgAAjthZ.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
Since when Sunbreakers are so weak? I could kill one in no time with TLALOC... I never could do that due the high shield but now looks like it is way weaker than before.

Foxxsoxx

If anyone wants to do last phase of Aksis and has a group let me know, playing Uncharted right now but I can hop on. 361 light, PSN is Fakehound.

I'm confused here...so I bought The Collection, but I still have all the quests from the original in my quest log...Why?

I beat all those a long time ago. The completionest in me is upset.

Abandon them. It is because they moved the original story into the quest architecture of the TTK.

Got a sniper to drop in crucible. "20/20 AMR7" is it any good? The scopes on it are Longview and ambush, perks are underdog, perfect balance and hidden hand. Thoughts?

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't think it has a role in the game: it has the lowest damage output (below Wayloran's March) but lower aim assist than any of its peers. You can shoot it's four rounds really quickly— but you can't carry a lot of ammo, so?

jdstorm

Banned
I'm confused here...so I bought The Collection, but I still have all the quests from the original in my quest log...Why?

Not sure, but you should consider doing some of the easier ones as they will give you faction rep and you can still get really good drops on those missions

ethomaz

Banned
Which subclass are you using? I presume you're using Sunsinger, how's its neutral game? Referring to firebolt grenade nerf and melee overshield.
Well I don't use super with TLALOC so any class is good but I like Sunsinger due the one kill grenade... I just use the overshield in extreme cases.

Dez_

Thanks to the rest of the crew for the chunk of blind raid we did tonight, that was fun. Clutch save on the second boss was highlight of the night. Got a shotgun and a No Land Beyond, so not terrible rewards, though none of the seven or eight legendaries were a help at all, alas. Good raid so far though.

Yep, that was really fun! Gradually understanding things as they unfold was incredibly gratifying. I'm hoping we'll be able to pick up where we left off sometime later in the week, because I'd still like to run this without any external help. In the meantime, I might as well keep working on raising my LL past 365.

2nd attempt at the final boss...group still couldn't do it. Why are the Reddit Destiny players so much worse than Gaf -_-

I have spent 6 hours on trying to beat him, more time on him than the rest of the raid which took me 1 hour to do up until him.

Same thing happened in Kings Fall, can't ever get a good group in the first two weeks.

Am I too low to complete a Nightfall? With my best gear I'm 351 Stormcaller Warlock, but that doesn't include Arc weapons (but at least I have arc abilities for the burn). If I switch to my arc weapons I'm down to 350.

If I'm not too low and anyone is interested in grouping up, my PSN is Leonidas2123.

XAL

I need one or two people to do a nightfall on PS4.

I also have an Aksis checkpoint because I think my raid group from yesterday peaced out or did it earlier in the day, if you want the checkpoint ill give it over - if i could tag along and finish off the raid with you that would be preferable (haven't done it yet). (371 Hunter) PS4 also

MrDaravon

Archon's Forge is just super busted with how it's set up, it's location, and it's matchmaking. I cannot get a single person in there with me on my Hunter or Titan as opposed to the pretty good luck I had with my Warlock. So I seem to be SOL on those two weekly bounties on those two characters, and I never got the Shanks one done on my Warlock even after 20+ victories -_-. I think honestly my favorite moment of the night was me and 3 random guys all crawling slow as hell together up the stairs, then the load happens and no one is there lol. Like, I get why and we probably should have messaged each other and formed a party or something, but on the other hand it's super dumb this is even an issue.

I also have an Aksis checkpoint because I think my raid group from yesterday peaced out or did it earlier in the day, if you want the checkpoint ill give it over - if i could tag along and finish off the raid with you that would be preferable (haven't done it yet). (371 Hunter) PS4 also

See above your post, am I too low?

darkwing

I can do NF, psn darkwing75, LL369

J-bo

Any DestinyGaf running from Aksis part 1 on PS4? Progressed past Zamboni and hoping to finish this thing out. 367 LL titan

Top Bottom