• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Is my light level high enough for nightfall yet???

CtVdu2PUsAAbaFf.jpg

Teach me the ways of the e-cool

giphy.gif

Pretty good first week of ROI. Legendaries stop decrypting at 645 sad, along with the lack of artifacts above 350.

Raid was super fun blind. I love how they promote helping others by still giving you the mats. Love that system. Supremacy is a great pvp mode. I can't wait for Trials and IB.

Miss you Drizz. It's definitely not the same without you bro. <3

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone want to set up a group to run the start of the raid before reset? We could just do the first two bosses I think without too much trouble and people could use alts and stuff for some extra loot

I started the raid on my main at 371. Ended after all 3 chars going through, at 382. This is after faction packages and exhausting my exotics, for each alt to match or hit the next levelvet for better rewards.

Finally beat
Aksis tonight! Got the Hunter helm and the auto rifle. I'm just glad Hunters finally got some good looking raid armor for once. Love the aesthetic of all the WotM armor. Plus the auto rifle is actually pretty damn good.
The auto and the fusion are godtier guns. I just can't seem to want to use anything else in PvE atm haha. The auto and the shotgun wreck in PvP, too.

Is it still possible to get Imago Loop? I never get the nexus mind strike or whatever in the heroic playlist :(

Maybe I'm just lucky, but the skeleton chests have been giving me strike specific loot the couple times I used it. So maybe save a key for that strike.

I have one with firefly though, is it worth buffing?

Anyone care to help a guy out with the last step of the Kostov quest?
The ads are just shredding me, so I can't focus fire on the captain. Time limit gets me every time.

Ps4, Mr_Antimatter

so what happened to the regulars that used to do the destiny podcast here? i saw hawkian make a brief appearance here the other day, but i haven't really seen any of the main posters from way back. i figured they'd be back for RoI. are they gone fron neogaf, or just not playing destiny anymore?

so what happened to the regulars that used to do the destiny podcast here? i saw hawkian make a brief appearance here the other day, but i haven't really seen any of the main posters from way back. i figured they'd be back for RoI. are they gone fron neogaf, or just not playing destiny anymore?
A lot of chatter has moved to discord, but people are still around.

Kyne

so do 365 blues drop from bosses @the level 320 strikes? I thought they did.. but didn't get any when I tried for the first time.

NastyBook

359 Hawksaw with Perfect Balance, Full Auto, and Rifled Barrel from a Cryptarch Package. Good looking out,
EWmof.gif
Rahool and the Kings of Spain.
p0QHO.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Maybe I'm just lucky, but the skeleton chests have been giving me strike specific loot the couple times I used it. So maybe save a key for that strike.

I have one with firefly though, is it worth buffing?
Skeleton Keys are guaranteed to give you the strike specific loot from that strike. Save them for the items you are looking for.
so do 365 blues drop from bosses @the level 320 strikes? I thought they did.. but didn't get any when I tried for the first time.
Matchmade strikes from the director yes, at least some of them (Sepiks Perfected and Omnigul are the go-tos).
The 350 heroic playlist does as well.
The 320 playlist only drops gear up to 340.

Trakan

I really hope Bungie hotfixes the weapon engrams decrypting into nothing but TTK stuff. I want better chances at new RoI weapons.

Also the raid autorifle is incredibly fun to use.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Added yous
Need three more.
do some dgaffers who already cleared wanna help out?
I've already cleared it and am at 367 but would like to help. I just want practice.

edit: Matador with Full Auto/Rifled Barrel/Final Round?
only has soft and accurized ballistics *shrug*

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm 345. I am sure it is doable if we get someone who is higher level and willing to help us out.

Edit: I have a ghally, which should help.

Take arc weapons, not solar.

One person lead shrek around a pillar while the other two handle boss.

Make sure you take out the shanks as soon as they begin to descend.

Top Bottom