• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Born2Live

I wonder if there are any secret missions like the Black Spindle mission. Wasn't it a week or so after TTK released that the mission appeared?

Ty

Hopscotch Pilgrim Hype!

4S27QRr.png

Hzoltan69

Can someone give me a definite answer? I'm in the middle of last week's NF - does it make sense to finish it, will I still get loot for last week or not?

So, anything new? What artifacts can we get this week?
I really hope they fix a few things like AF and greens dropping all over. I try to jump over or go around them half the time. It should have an auto dismantle option.

Of course after all this time you still can't even dismantle crap straight from your vault...

JJShadow

So, anything new? What artifacts can we get this week?
I really hope they fix a few things like AF and greens dropping all over. I try to jump over or go around them half the time. It should have an auto dismantle option.

Memory of Felwinter (DIS 151/194 STR 86/129)
Lose your super, but gain one extra grenade and melee charge and small boosts to all stats. Orbs grant melee and grenade energy.

Memory of Skorri (DIS 37/80 STR 32/75)
When super is full, nearby allies supers recharge faster

Memory of Perun (STR 64/107)
Enemy guardians with full supers and all enemies with low health are highlighted

I wonder if Memory of Skorri can stack, super constantly charged in raid

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Lose your super, but gain one extra grenade and melee charge and small boosts to all stats. Orbs grant melee and grenade energy.

Enemy guardians with full supers and all enemies with low health are highlighted

I'm pretty interested in Felwinter for PvP. I don't know oh I can handle a sprint cool down again though.....

Deku Tree

What is the NF?

How do you get them? More noble deeds in the plaugelands?

spyder_ur

How do you get them? More noble deeds in the plaugelands?

Yes, you receive that quest again. Done along with the 4 Shiro bounties in 30-45 minutes between bounties and forge. Basically get a free Vanguard rank up out of it.

Also, that roll on the Felwinter's artifact is freaking huge, correct? DIM has it at 312% of a max roll. They've broken the system.

Memory of Skorri looks pretty awesome for fireborn radiance warlocks.

This. There's a great video by "my name is byf" where he suggests using this build, plus Tlaloc etc.

The grenades can now cause a stackable damage buff, which will stack on top of WoL and tether.

It makes fireborn/radiance a viable, rather than arguably selfish, build. I'm keen to get it and run it in later sections of the Raid to see what it's like. If you're confident of not needing self res, you can pop your super during Boss DPS phase for the stackable damge buff plus a ton of damage from the grenades themselves.

wow that isenfyre token ...

drop from final boss

unlocks something in the iron temple

so good.....

I really....want...to...know....must...resist...spoilers...

Top Bottom