• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

robo

Well, been quite on hete as I am working away again, so here's my update.

Stuck stuck stuck, my drops are atrocious, same or 1 ll higher, every time. Played heroic strike, ranked up faction all giving me the same shit.

Warlock 351, hunter 349, titan 348. All exactly the same.

So for all your mofos at 380, get ne through the raid at the weekend 😂👍.

Enjoying the game, but man they have nerfed the drops my end something chronic.😞👎😤

Zakalwe

Banned
True. I tough it was most shark like.
Its apparently quite a lot of fun in pvp, and the initial burst drops things very fast in pve.

It's like having two MGs in one: high rate spray and pray and a longer range precision type. It's actually quite fun, but there are tonnes of other exotics I prefer to use in place of it. It just doesn't shine as brightly as some.

Zakalwe

Banned
Has anyone else tried the AF FR? It takes forever to charge but it hits like an truck being driven by a crazy person. It's also fluffy, for those who are into that.

It also sounds like digitised liquid metal. The sound design in this game can be superb.

Nothus

Well, been quite on hete as I am working away again, so here's my update.

Stuck stuck stuck, my drops are atrocious, same or 1 ll higher, every time. Played heroic strike, ranked up faction all giving me the same shit.

Warlock 351, hunter 349, titan 348. All exactly the same.

So for all your mofos at 380, get ne through the raid at the weekend ����.

Enjoying the game, but man they have nerfed the drops my end something chronic.������

You might find it's quicker to head over to Archon's Forge for a little bit. If you're lucky and there's a few people in there, you can get plenty of runs done and the drops from them are actually really good.
I was in there for about 45 mins yesterday and got a ton of drops, some of which were dropping at 5 LL higher than what I currently had equipped so it made a pretty big difference.

Edit: Also, make sure you get Shiro's bounties done. Tons of vanguard rep and also a chance to drop decent gear randomly when you turn them in.

raindoc

Vendor Weapons - is there a must-buy among them? I'm thinking about getting the Palindrome HC from the crucible vendor, or the Vanguard HC.

GorillaJu

Vendor Weapons - is there a must-buy among them? I'm thinking about getting the Palindrome HC from the crucible vendor, or the Vanguard HC.

My favorites are

The Palindrome, Crucible HC - great PVP hand cannon
Free Will III, New Monarchy HC, underrated PVE hand cannon with high ROF, explosive rounds and good range
Keystone 01, Dead Orbit Scout - amazing base stats, decent but not amazing roll
The Waltz, FWC PR - Grasp of Malok type Pulse, mediocre roll but still available for anyone who doesn't have a Grasp
Event Horizon, Crucible Sniper - nearly ideal PVP roll

Born2Live

Would have been nice to finish the raid once this week :( Almost had it and during final DPS I had a teammate get infront of my Gjally and it did not end well for me and most likely cost us the kill. I am truly sorry Aksys and Co.

Azys_ here,

Dthomp, you were on it all night teaching Luna and I the raid. It was truly a pleasure running with you man. I was getting too tired and making too many mistakes. I still had a blast, I still feel like the raid is awesome and it's totally going to go down. Just not tonight for me.

Guys thanks a lot for the Raid run last night, it was a lot of fun and a real pleasure to running it with you all. Dthomp thanks for having my back down on the left hand side. It's a shame we just missed out on killing him but I'm feeling pretty confident with the mechanics of the fight now. Plus it was 5am when we called it quits so my concentration levels wouldn't have been great towards the end.

Also as you all probably realised I hate anything to do with jumping in Destiny, I don't know why but it sends me in to a nervous panic anytime a section comes up.

Is Trance on Neogaf? If you are thanks for hopping in to help us out with the last fight the we you explained the strat was brilliant.

Looking forward to getting my first clear after the reset.

Ty

JJShadow

The Palindrome is such an awesome HC, my primary weapon to go since I bought it. The FWC Scout feels also pretty good, really nice perks (The Wounded)

GorillaJu

The Palindrome is supposedly better than Eyasluna.

Also, reset hype!

It is. Better range, better aim assist, and despite supposedly "worse" stability, actual testing shows it's got a tighter vertical recoil pattern vs Eyasluna's wild horizontal recoil.

The only thing I'm not sure about is equip speed, but it feels snappier than Eyasluna.

It is. Better range, better aim assist, and despite supposedly "worse" stability, actual testing shows it's got a tighter vertical recoil pattern vs Eyasluna's wild horizontal recoil.

The only thing I'm not sure about is equip speed, but it feels snappier than Eyasluna.

the range increase is negligible (39 over 38), but it does have a good chunk more aim assist and more manageable recoil. eyasluna has better equip speed. that's all assuming these stats are right

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...YFUX71JU32tg2E/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

the palindrome looks slightly better because of the aim assist and recoil pattern, but i still like a god rolled eyasluna for the coolness factor.

Top Bottom