• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Shiv47

Alright thanks. So I'm probably better off trying LFG then?

I have a friend who's never run KF who I'm hoping to gather a group with Friday night, if you want to do normal mode. I'll be posting a sign up list in a couple days. You shouldn't have much trouble finding a group here though, lots of people are running it for triumphs.

vctor182

Ha ha what? How did that happen. Out of curiosity, what kind of weapon was it? It kind of looks like Red Death.
I don't know it took me a few seconds to remember I wasn't supposed to have a weapon yet, it was a AR, it never loaded on the menu so I couldn't see the stats or the name. Once I grabbed the khvostov it replaced it.

Probably forgot to pick up the assault rifle lol
I had this AR right after the ghost resurrected me, way before getting the khvostov. I'll upload the video in a couple of hours.

oSoLucky

When do you normally have a chance to run? You can always possibly find one or two of us lurking that wouldn't mind helping.

For the next few weeks pretty much any time. After that, mainly afternoons east coast us. I stopped right ad HM came out and still need to kill Oryx. I did up to him about 10 times that first weekend but didn't get him down.

I have a friend who's never run KF who I'm hoping to gather a group with Friday night, if you want to do normal mode. I'll be posting a sign up list in a couple days. You shouldn't have much trouble finding a group here though, lots of people are running it for triumphs.

I'd probably be down for that.
Ayy, sweet!

1. TheWorthyEdge
2. Milkham
3. Flying Toaster
4. Vin buc

2 MORE FOR KINGGGGGGGGGS FALLLLLLL!

Only ran it once before and never finished it. Would you guys be able to kinda...guide me?

I'll come. KC_Darkness.

Eusis

Some random kid wants to do Crota's End with me. Well, if anyone wants to help me go through it just send me a message on PSN (Eusis).

For the next few weeks pretty much any time. After that, mainly afternoons east coast us. I stopped right ad HM came out and still need to kill Oryx. I did up to him about 10 times that first weekend but didn't get him down.

I'd probably be down for that.

I'll come. KC_Darkness.

Let's do it!

I'll help with the raid guys, have WP cp, gave it to milkham already. Not sure if I'll have enough time for the full thing but should have time to get golgi CM done atleast..

Xboners make friends with Spiff tempO and give him a Drizzay welcome. He is a real life friend of Drizzay's who wants to get into Destiny. Let's give him a GAF welcome (his account is awaiting moderation.)

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Trim the moments from the clip and upload to youtube, then use a gifyoutube site to convert them into gif.

Try to keep the gif size reasonable though.
Nicely. Cheers, Death. I'll get this going and hopefully have some good ones soon.

On topic, I used to run KF 3 times a week mostly for infusion fodder as nearly all of the gear is crap. I stopped doing this a couple of months ago when my group moved on as we were all a little bored with the raid by then and once all your load outs are ~335 there just isn't much reason unless you really enjoy it. We didn't.

Just close your eyes and feel their heads.

l2Sq8udnYIjNQ97X2.gif

So am I alone in thinking the strike that came with the april update, is like the absolute worst strike in the entire game? I'd play the ps exclusive strike that came with the taken king over it any day but it comes up in match making super often. It feels like it was made in an afternoon and just shoved out the door. Sure it's short but it's just a whole lot of nothing and just annoying, esepcially the boss area where he just summons minions every 2 seconds so destroying more than one blight to move around is useless so you ought to just stay up in the cabal spawn room.

MrDaravon

The struggle when you still need to do the NF, CoE and get the Golg CM done this reset but you just got home with yet another copy of RE4.

Dthomp

If you get something set up pencil me in, I still actually have yet to run KF with my titan after picking up the questline to do the raid :)

void666

Banned
Golgoroth CM done. Problem is... i did it with the wrong character! Holy shit...
Why is this shit not account bound instead of per character? Damn..

EL CUCO

Anyone know If I leave a faction package unopened until ROI, can it drop the new gear or is it locked in to TTK loot?

I have a couple packages available at the moment. Might save them for science.

Anyone know If I leave a faction package unopened until ROI, can it drop the new gear or is it locked in to TTK loot?

I have a couple packages available at the moment. Might save them for science.
Iirc, the loot inside is decided as soon as you get it, so it will be TTK gear forever. You have to edge factions.

rezn0r

Golgoroth CM done. Problem is... i did it with the wrong character! Holy shit...
Why is this shit not account bound instead of per character? Damn..

I almost did the same last week when finally trying to bang out the last 3 fragments. Sorry to hear. That being said, I'm going to be needing it before Tuesday so I'll post here when I have some time and hopefully we're both around at the same time. Looking like it may be Thursday night for me though.

Could I get a link to the Discord?

+1 for getting a link to the discord.

Also, if anyone wants to do elimination tonight let me know, I need to practice some 3 vs 3 tactics.

Also down for nightfall, CoE, or heroic strikes. I'm on PSN

I almost did the same last week when finally trying to bang out the last 3 fragments. Sorry to hear. That being said, I'm going to be needing it before Tuesday so I'll post here when I have some time and hopefully we're both around at the same time. Looking like it may be Thursday night for me though.

Count me in, I need to fragment as well.

Top Bottom