• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Golgoroth CM done. Problem is... i did it with the wrong character! Holy shit...
Why is this shit not account bound instead of per character? Damn..
It's not the answer you want, but it's because the fragments are used for the Touch of Malice quest, which of course is character specific.

Though I suppose as far as the triumphs are concerned, those could have been aggregated from your complete Bungie account.

Just completed a raid with Matarick and some other lovely folks.
3 Guardians completed their Moments of Triumph, some lucky dude got 3 exotics and I learned a new strat for Golgoroth.
Good times were had and I look forward to playing with them again. Xbox Destiny Gaf Lives!

shermas

Just completed a raid with Matarick and some other lovely folks.
3 Guardians completed their Moments of Triumph, some lucky dude got 3 exotics and I learned a new strat for Golgoroth.
Good times were had and I look forward to playing with them again. Xbox Destiny Gaf Lives!

Awesome.. Three exotics on one run is amaze. I played with a guy today that got the drop from Oryx to put him at 335 and he was STOKED. Like Gally Year 1 drop reaction. I hadn't heard that level of excitement in a while. Good times.

NeOak

Golgoroth CM done. Problem is... i did it with the wrong character! Holy shit...
Why is this shit not account bound instead of per character? Damn..

Fuck. Golgoroth CM was on wrong character. Guess that's what weekend CM only runs are for.

coffin.jpg

Awesome.. Three exotics on one run is amaze. I played with a guy today that got the drop from Oryx to put him at 335 and he was STOKED. Like Gally Year 1 drop reaction. I hadn't heard that level of excitement in a while. Good times.

It's crazy. I did 4 strikes with my girlfriend yesterday, she got Stolen Will, Imago Loop (no Fatebringer roll), 2 exotic engrams and she got Shadow Price from the Vanguard package. I got all blues and a bond from my package. Random is random.

I really wish I'd bothered to farm for a Fatebringer Imago but I just couldn't do it, farming is so dull sometimes

Put me down for the Discord link and Golgoroth Challenge Mode too?

+1 for getting a link to the discord.

Also, if anyone wants to do elimination tonight let me know, I need to practice some 3 vs 3 tactics.

Also down for nightfall, CoE, or heroic strikes. I'm on PSN

Count me in, I need to fragment as well.

Could I get a link to the Discord?

Joining this Discord train. PS4 for me, unless it's all one big chat or something.

I don't even know what the discord is for ps4 but I want in :) please? :)

Check your pms. Sending them now (have to wait a minute between each)

Edit, all sent. Let me know if you didn't receive a gaf msg.

robo

Need to do the golgaroth cm tonight.

If any have a checkpoint that would be brill if not will run from the start.

1. Gulfwarvet
2. Thaennon
3. gulfs son
4. agent of atlas

From 19:00 UK time ps4.

Not done the cm before so may need a Shepherd. Thx. 1 fragment to go for the yr2 mot!! Hype hype hype.

Rahvar

1. Gulfwarvet

Not done the cm before so may need a Shepherd. Thx. 1 fragment to go for the yr2 mot!! Hype hype hype.

I'm in of course. Got to late last night but today we'll do it!

Could I have the Discord info as well? :)

Yo. Was MIA the last couple days but I'm back now. Randomly just woke up. So I'll run some elimination matches for my quest. Hopefully this evening I can get the Golgaroth challenge mode done. Maybe even a HM raid this time.

Dalek

How hard is it to get a crux of Crota to drop?
I'm doing a Crota raid right now but this group seems kind of iffy. Hope we can finish it.

Acidote

Could you please send me one when you have the time? I need to find people to do Challenge of the Elders for the Triumph.

Hi DGaf.

Im currently on 305 of light and I've seem to hit a wall. Can't get better gear on my own.

I will give a try on crucible this morning but I feel It just won't do.

Would anyone be kind to help do the Elder's Prision (320)?

Acidote

Hi DGaf.

Im currently on 305 of light and I've seem to hit a wall. Can't get better gear on my own.

I will give a try on crucible this morning but I feel It just won't do.

Would anyone be kind to help do the Elder's Prision (320)?

On your PS4 or your XBO? If it's on PS4 just send me a whatsapp when you have a third player. If you haven't done it yet when I get home from the office, that is.

JJShadow

Eyasluna is a very popular pvp weapon. Great base stats all around. If you have perks that extend the range, keep it.

Imago Loop is really good and can have rolls that make it a great pve weapon. List the rolls when you can.

The raid hand cannon is just not good at all. You can get rid of that. Never really used Down and Doubt, so I can't really comment on that.

I got this perks:

Imago Loop
- Rescue Mag
- Hand-Loaded / Explosive Rounds / Will of Light
- Third Eye

Eyasluna
- Triple Tap
- Hammer forged / Reinforced barrel / High Caliber Rounds
- Life support

Have I been lucky? Which one should I pick between those three in the Tier 2?

Could I get a link to the Discord channel as well? Thank you!

1. Gulfwarvet
2. Thaennon
3. gulfs son

I'll join, put me down. I have a Black Spindle now, your son can be happy.

PSN: Agent_Of_Atlas

Did some fun retro raid challenges last night. Started off with Crota then doing VoG. and we all equipped our highest light gear. Everyone was 335. The rules were simple.

1. No changing subclasses at any point in any raid.
2. No changing perks on armour, weapons or subclass.
3. Whatever item drops you must equip if it is lower light than what you went in with
4. No levelling up gear with motes
5. No cheese

The aim was to be the person who had the lowest light. Which I ended up winning. I managed to get down to 169!

From Crota I had the pulse, scout, arms and legs drop. From VoG I had sniper, hmg, helmet, chest and class item. Even slightly overlevelled the raids become tricky without good loadouts.

Highlights include a blinking warlock trying to do jump puzzles.

Someone getting the VoG fusion rifle and then being unable to do much in the way of damage to anyone at range.

2x Fatebringers dropped! 1x ghorn dropped.

All in all it was a fun run. Even if we massively scrubbed parts of the raids up due to not running them in ages.

Top Bottom