• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Skele7on

Banned
I wish hawkmoon was half as good as it used to be.

I tried using it at the weekend and with Eyasluna who's supposed to be a hawkmoon in training beating it's parent it's like???

The Eyasluna should be what the the hawkmoon is and the current hawkmoon should be what the Eyasluna is....

Would like to try and plan an Xbone Golgoroth challenge run for tonight. Shooting to start around 6pm MDT. At least one Sherpa would be greatly appreciated as I've not done the challenge before.

1. Hippo_PRIME
2. Oblivionmancer
3. Geist
4. CrudeDiatribe
5. Crude's friend

My gt is HippoAvenger. Feel free to add me on XBL and add yourself to the list!

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Anybody want to help with a Golgoroth CM tonight at 9:30 PM EST? I'm just going for the calcified fragment so it can be normal or hard mode. I don't have a checkpoint so if someone has it that would be super.

Golgoroth Challenge Mode - 9:30PM EST - PS4
1. Ant78

Add me on the list. I need the fragment too. We should try to get someone who has done the challenge before.

LTWood12

Never forget...
CrKmhuIVIAAimlp1.jpg

deviant1

Add me on the list. I need the fragment too. We should try to get someone who has done the challenge before.

Yeah. I know what the challenge mode is but I've never done it before so a sherpa would be helpful to knock it out quickly.

Anybody want to help with a Golgoroth CM tonight at 9:30 PM EST? I'm just going for the calcified fragment so it can be normal or hard mode. I don't have a checkpoint so if someone has it that would be super.

1. Ant78
2. Kyored
3. Slimy Snake

Yeah. I know what the challenge mode is but I've never done it before so a sherpa would be helpful to knock it out quickly.

1. Ant78
2. Kyored
3. Slimy Snake

Add me in too, new to the Challenge.

Jinjo

The rank 3 Judith-D this week has Last Resort, Outlaw and Rifled Barrel for the poor mans Handcannon users that missed out on a good Finnala's and Eyaluna. Upgraded that gun will match their range. Plus, you can immediately buy a new Judith package for next week, so why the hell not.

LTWood12

The rank 3 Judith-D this week has Last Resort, Outlaw and Rifled Barrel for the poor mans Handcannon users that missed out on a good Finnala's and Eyaluna. Upgraded that gun will match their range. Plus, you can immediately buy a new Judith package for next week, so why the hell not.

tQCScc4l.jpg

nOoblet16

Golgy challenge EU bros put your name down (also Americans who have no life and Aussies who don't sleep). GMT 18:00.

1) nOoblet16
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Gonna beg for checkpoint for the time being.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i'm so tired. I apologize in advance to my newbie raiders tonight. If I tell you to go stand on the "pillow" or grab the "blanket" to be able to damage the boss please fill in the appropriate word mentally.

Speaking of which, I had one dropout so there is an open spot. Anyone is welcome (280+ Light), whether newbie or helper. 8:00PM EST.

nOoblet16

i'm so tired. I apologize in advance to my newbie raiders tonight. If I tell you to go stand on the "pillow" or grab the "blanket" to be able to damage the boss please fill in the appropriate word mentally.

Speaking of which, I had one dropout so there is an open spot. Anyone is welcome (280+ Light), whether newbie or helper. 8:00PM EST.
Put me down trooper...gonna stack up on dat coffee since it'll be 1am for me. Just hope I don't fall asleep before that lol.

Geist-

Would like to try and plan an Xbone Golgoroth challenge run for tonight. Shooting to start around 6pm MDT. At least one Sherpa would be greatly appreciated as I've not done the challenge before.

1. Hippo_PRIME
2. Oblivionmancer
3. Geist

My gt is HippoAvenger. Feel free to add me on XBL and add yourself to the list!
Count me in, GT: Geist.

robo

Need to do the golgaroth cm tonight.

If any have a checkpoint that would be brill if not will run from the start.

1. Gulfwarvet
2. Thaennon
3. gulfs son
4. agent of atlas

From 19:00 UK time ps4.

Not done the cm before so may need a Shepherd. Thx. 1 fragment to go for the yr2 mot!! Hype hype hype.

Anyone else and preferably a shepard!! thx

Rehsa

1. Ant78
2. Kyored
3. Slimy Snake
4. Rehsa
I need CM also, PSN Moridhin. Have meet the teacher tonight at sons school so if I can't make it I will post beforehand.

I was there but me too!

Also, I'm so sorry to Tears, but it was Tears, not Blaze.

I was about to say, it couldn't have been Blaze. The only place you get to see when you do Trials with Blaze is the Reef. Repeatedly.

Seriously though, I can't for the life of me remember that run. You got any vids of it?

Ferny

I need CM also, PSN Moridhin. Have meet the teacher tonight at sons school so if I can't make it I will post beforehand.

1. Ant78
2. Kyored
3. Slimy Snake
4. Rehsa
5. Ferny - ThatGuyFern (PSN)

Im interested in this! Never did it before but want to get the fragment if possible.

Dave_6

Lol. The gun is also ugly af. Already went back to my sweet Imago Loop, cause looks do matter.

Fusion Rifle (Thesan FR4) package has the FWC roll on it tho.

Roll 2 on the Thesan is really good. I'm gonna pick it up.

Any good PDX-45 rolls this week with the gunsmith?

Nope. IMO wait for a perfect roll; I check this thread on Reddit every Wednesday: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/50h17h/armsday_rolls_week_52_20160831/

Good luck in your raid tonight, Xbuddies Crude and Hippo.

Would love to join you guys but I need to be doing heroic mode, and can't get on until later in the evening than 6pm MDT.

Good luck in your raid tonight, Xbuddies Crude and Hippo.

Would love to join you guys but I need to be doing heroic mode, and can't get on until later in the evening than 6pm MDT.

Heroic will be my next big project! Trying to just get Golgy done and finished. If we get through it fast enough, I would be happy to try heroic with you if your team isn't full yet.

Edit: just re-read your post and realized you pro ably didn't mean you were running tonight. Still, would be happy to run heroic when/if you need someone!

Alright, caught up this morning and set a good 8-10 invites. Let me know if you didn't get it. I found out on mobile when I did some last night, it doesn't give you the ERROR that you have to wait X amount of seconds like it does in the desktop version. It just acts like it worked successfully, heh.

I'm missing you a lot, Drizz. Today, I will start going through all of my footage/screenshots that I exported to my external HDD and those I have in my current HDDs.

geneWut

I was about to say, it couldn't have been Blaze. The only place you get to see when you do Trials with Blaze is the Reef. Repeatedly.

Seriously though, I can't for the life of me remember that run. You got any vids of it?
Bannerfall in February. Not sure if I have vids, but I looked it up on DestinyTracker. It was early am (7?) for me, so noonish for you?

deviant1

Formally jotting my name down on this list. >_>

Thanks guys. Sorry i wasn't keeping it up to date, busy day here at work.

If you can, send a friend request on PSN to Ant78 and I'll get a party going before 9:30. I'll see if anyone has a check point I can grab as well.

1. Ant78
2. Kyored
3. Slimy Snake (PSN?)
4. Rehsa
5. Ferny - ThatGuyFern (PSN)
6. Shinogu126 (PSN)

Have a full-auto DIS-43; fell out of favour as soon as I got a full-auto '47.

Going to get the braced-frame Arminius to see how it is without counterbalance (terrible, I imagine), but he's selling it again, so science!

Still waiting for a triple-tap casket-mag (and replenish, please) Eirene.

Would like to try and plan an Xbone Golgoroth challenge run for tonight. Shooting to start around 6pm MDT. At least one Sherpa would be greatly appreciated as I've not done the challenge before.!

I've done golgy CM a few times, and have even managed to successfully be primary gaze holder despite being terrible at calling the count.

Challenge is not hard at all so long as people are good about getting into position to take the gaze.

Top Bottom