• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Toddler

Sitting in Archon Forge waiting for a group to get these servitors....

mqdefault.jpg

Sitting in Archon Forge waiting for a group to get these servitors....

Clunker

I was starting to feel the mid-350s grind a bit now (currently 355), but once I stopped just mindlessly repeating Sepiks Perfected and just ran the real Heroic strikes playlist I had a lot more fun actually playing the game for real. I can pop in for a bit, pull two or three strikes, get slightly higher blues and even see if the Forge is active. Liking it a lot, and getting legendaries from that first public event of the day is outstanding!

LiK

they need to implement a quest that makes people go to AF cuz it's fucking impossible to find anyone most of the time. maybe the offerings should drop more. also, i keep getting Perfect Offerings.

i think i would've been more emotional if it was suddenly Dinklebot voice XD

Now I'm emotional thinking what it could have been if it were like that. I'm imagining my little light floating about, with a wine chalice sloshing around spilling its contents everywhere.

FiraB

Banned
What if Destiny 2 has a cap on motes, synths, strange coins, and other currency used for leveling factions?

What you mean like glimmer? Oh they wouldn't do that, be utter non-sense!

I mean they could make it so you quest to level up factions, grind dungeons while wearing a faction specific item or trade useless junk for a possible chance at not so useless junk...oh wait

eggydoo

I got a Keystone from a faction package and without leveling it at all...I think it's pretty damn good. It has higher impact (and range) than the OG Hung Jury. It's awesome for using as basically a sniper rifle so far. I'm actually using it in favor of hung jury at the moment but I sure am missing Firefly.

You don't have cocytus with the hung jury roll? I haven't found anything better yet unless you count Tlaloc.

I was starting to feel the mid-350s grind a bit now (currently 355), but once I stopped just mindlessly repeating Sepiks Perfected and just ran the real Heroic strikes playlist I had a lot more fun actually playing the game for real. I can pop in for a bit, pull two or three strikes, get slightly higher blues and even see if the Forge is active. Liking it a lot, and getting legendaries from that first public event of the day is outstanding!

Yeah Thats mostly how I did it. My raid group really wanted to do the new raid this weekend and so I was trying to the Omigul strat. It was really boring. Jumped back to the heroic strike playlist and I started enjoying the grind a bit more. Got to 361 last night but plans fell through for the raid attempt. Oh well. Good to go this week.

Gragen

On the dead orbit scout I got a roll with explosive rounds/full auto and smallbore/outlaw and firefly.

I'm assuming explosive rounds and smallbore, but I'm far from knowledgeable.

Hung Wei Lo

anyone up to do omnigul or sepiks perfected to get over this 350 hump? I'd rather do this with GAFfers, but I'll run with randoms..I swear I will /end threat

psn is Kinezo

Hung Wei Lo

I can help with my Warlock if you find another person ;)

You've always been a saint..thank you for saving me from doing something I might regret...anyone else (please)?

worst case scenario, we can matchmake a third? i'm a titan so omnigul may not work out too well

molnizzle

Nightfall anyone? Would prefer to not plug my mic in but I will if we're having trouble. Don't see why we would though.

PSN: molnizzle

Been catching up on all the Destiny news from today. How many PS4 players would switch over to PC?

Depends. Will the game be 60fps on PS4 Pro or Scorpio? If so I'll just move to one of those. I prefer to play shooters with a controller and I like the competitive aspects of Destiny, PC wouldn't be optimal.

Beat raid boss.
Let's turn these shards to a key.
Where's the key? I have space. Ample space
Check item manager, it's at the post office.
Make another key, same shit.

Well fuck you too Bungie.

Bothered to rank up Eris for a third time today knowing she would fuck me over a third time. I was right.

9k rep for 9 marks (3x3 class items). Feels very rewarding tbh.

365 artifact stays.

ethomaz

Banned
You've always been a saint..thank you for saving me from doing something I might regret...anyone else (please)?

worst case scenario, we can matchmake a third? i'm a titan so omnigul may not work out too well
It is solar burn this week... so I guess the Sunbreakers is good for it.

Top Bottom