• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

At the current rate, WotM will probably end up being my most played raid lol.

SfU8hir.jpg

chur

Nightfall anyone? Would prefer to not plug my mic in but I will if we're having trouble. Don't see why we would though.

PSN: molnizzle

Depends. Will the game be 60fps on PS4 Pro or Scorpio? If so I'll just move to one of those. I prefer to play shooters with a controller and I like the competitive aspects of Destiny, PC wouldn't be optimal.
I've never thought there was even a remote chance of Destiny 2 being 60fps. I learned from the Halo days. Same for dedicated servers lol.

Attempt 3 at the raid, it took my group 2 hours to do the Siege Engine, then they decided to quit because they spent so much time on it.

Like WTF, why can I not beat this raid with a competent group? I have already spent 12 hours total on 3 different occasions. This is getting really ridiculous now, I just want to beat the raid and I'm getting sick of wasting time like this.

At least I am 364 now I guess.

darkwing

Attempt 3 at the raid, it took my group 2 hours to do the Siege Engine, then they decided to quit because they spent so much time on it.

Like WTF, why can I not beat this raid with a competent group? I have already spent 12 hours total on 3 different occasions. This is getting really ridiculous now, I just want to beat the raid and I'm getting sick of wasting time like this.

At least I am 364 now I guess.

don't beat yourself too much on it, Destiny 2 is at least a year away

hoggert

Siege engine event reminds me of the train boss in Lost Planet 2. Except when no one reads the operations manual and everything overheats or goes wrong before the boss even shows up.

vin-buc

So I've been playing crucible - mostly Rift. I've popped 4 3ofC's and got 3 exotics: Helmet, Chest, Special.

That's a pretty good ratio. The Helmet decrypted to 359 (arachnid). My current light is 356. Haven't decrypted the chest, special yet. Just mentioning this in case anyone wanna give it a shot.

Deku Tree

Did my first full WotM clear with a group of PvP guys. Only took 1:15 min. And we only had one wipe on the final boss. They had all done it last week, but it was my first time taking on the final boss. Never had such a smooth first full raid clear before.

Kalamari

I haven't finished the raid yet either, the final boss is tough and a lot of people are still learning the encounter It will happen sooner or later, I am in no rush. It gives me more time to farm for god roll matadors for wrecking scrubs in pvp.

Deku Tree

So now it looks like Datto has a quest to get the Raid Exotic Pulse. Wow seems super complicated to get the last monitor. Datto is gonna be up all night doing it and making videos.

labx

Banned
Guys, I have a question. I'm new (again) to Destiny. And the Abandon quest kiosk is messing with me. I have an issue with a quest for the Hunter, the one that you have to equip an armor set from Cayde-6. Well I've being doing this for 30 min and nothing. What is the purpose of this?

Deku Tree

Slayerage said the solotion is To
solve the binary part, you step on the servers (for a second time) in order 00 01 02 03, using the row number from the left monitor from the server farm entrance, and the specific server from the right monitor from the server farm entrance. The right monitor tells you specific servers with 00 being farthest from the row heading (closest to the bridge).

Afterwards you get a quest that has to be completed in a fireteam which includes a hunter, a Warlock, and a Titan.

chur

Guys, I have a question. I'm new (again) to Destiny. And the Abandon quest kiosk is messing with me. I have an issue with a quest for the Hunter, the one that you have to equip an armor set from Cayde-6. Well I've being doing this for 30 min and nothing. What is the purpose of this?
No purpose. I think it's just showing you old quests for some reason. Do you have to do it? Is it blocking you from the rest of the game?

Top Bottom