• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

LOL
MORE MATH

I'm willing to bet that
They'll have to get 8 clusters from hard mode next, meaning 2 weeks of raiding.

So glad Destiny developed such a dedicated community. Like I'm gonna spend time figuring this shit out. Fuck that lmao

I would support Bungie if they randomized all the
numbers so that it wouldn't be solvable by the community loool

OH WAIT THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY COMPLETELY RANDOM LOOOOL

Has anyone gotten that mysterious sinal patrol mission? It says "???? ???? ???? ????"

heads blown off
once it got to 100% it switched to
the second challenge

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm willing to bet that
They'll have to get 8 clusters from hard mode next, meaning 2 weeks of raiding.

I would support Bungie if they randomized all the
numbers so that it wouldn't be solvable by the community loool

OH WAIT THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY COMPLETELY RANDOM LOOOOL

watch it be time-gated at the end

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Something like
The siva engines need to start up. It'll take 1-6 moon cycles until it is ready.

Shit let's add randomness to the time gate while at it loool. I wanna see datto break down, just quietly.

the face after he realized
there's another puzzle. everyone in chat just breaks down like ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I'm 99% sure there's another thing to do after this, too :lol

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Has anyone gotten that mysterious sinal patrol mission? It says "???? ???? ???? ????"

heads blown off
the second challenge

I got it. I got the first challenge. did all three requisites..and didn't get teh 2nd

the_id

Anyone up to doing a fresh raid? Starting the moment we have 6 peopole. need 3 more. PSN the_id

1. snakeeyes
2. Danarchy99
3. the_id

Wake up guys!!!!

heads blown off
the second challenge

yeah those patrol missions were added in The Taken King. Has three "mysterious" phases you need to figure out. It's usually headshots, kills, create orbs or dance :D

Hzoltan69

Anyone up to doing a fresh raid? Starting the moment we have 6 peopole. need 3 more. PSN the_id

1. snakeeyes
2. Danarchy99
3. the_id

Wake up guys!!!!

I have about an hour which is probably enough to get to the final boss. Let me know if that's okay for you!

oqSywza.png

Seems like a good roll for PVP. Although stability could be better.

Buddy is using it at the moment, says it's really good.

He's one of the Math Class guys that helped Datto.

I'll be on tonight with him and will let you know how it is later on once I have got it!

If you could also summarize how they got the damn thing I'd greatly appreciate it. I watched a bit and gave up lol

Just a heads up guys. Petra rank ups will give rewards above your light level. Just got a queens guard plate at 353 for my titan.
Just in case no one knew

LiK

Man, you can only carry one offering at a time? I had two drop but it won't let me carry more than one even if they're a different type. Lame.

LiK

Failed twice with Perfect Offering. Why do I get shitty randoms who keep dying. The dunno how to hide at all. What a waste of time.

DjRalford

Failed twice with Perfect Offering. Why do I get shitty randoms who keep dying. The dunno how to hide at all. What a waste of time.

lol

Perfected is no joke, I've done 2 servitor a and 2 perfected captains and only managed to complete the 2 servitors each with seconds to spare.

raindoc

Is/will anyone (be) handing out the exotic chest CP today?

Also LFG to do the Raid and/or Nightfall. LL 367 Warlock, haven't done the new Raid yet.

Top Bottom