• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Kyne

I'm sure this has been asked before, but this thread moves fast..

Can you pick any 320 lvl strike from the directory and still have it drop up to 365 blues?

nowai

I'd like to put together a chill group for the raid (Exotic Quest included) this evening at 7pm Irish Time (Three hours from now). LL 365 should be good enough to get it done, and it's totally fine if you haven't done it before.

1. Ninja_Kn1ght

Anyone doing the raid/exotic quest now or soon?

Playstation? PSN - sunvsthemoon

I can probably get another if needed as well. Also, my titan is 376.

eggydoo

Question about Archon's Forge.
Last night we used a 360 perfected offering and with a group of 6 people we actually beat the boss with 2 seconds to spare.

Then it said we failed.....we were pissed. The boss definitely died cause an exotic engram dropped from a 3oC. Bugged or do you have to wipe the mobs as well?

Kalamari

Want to start a group? I'm a 371 hunter.

Cool, let's do this.

Exotic Pulse Quest: 2 of each class please, it will help to have experience in the raid, being stuck on Final raid boss is not fun

1. Me 373 Titan
2.Guybrushfreeman 371 Hunter
3. Biggy

Departing when group fills up (in 30 mins at the earliest, I need to finish eating and stuff)

Kyne

I only know of omnigul and that perfected strike.

Yeah, same here.. but I thought the reason that those two strikes are often mentioned was because

a) omnigul was being farmed
b) perfected strike was the shortest one

That is to say, are those the only two strikes from the directory that drop 365 blues @lvl 320 versions? Seems silly if so.

Question about Archon's Forge.
Last night we used a 360 perfected offering and with a group of 6 people we actually beat the boss with 2 seconds to spare.

Then it said we failed.....we were pissed. The boss definitely died cause an exotic engram dropped from a 3oC. Bugged or do you have to wipe the mobs as well?

The mobs disappear when you kill the boss. Sounds like the game fucked you over.

nowai

Cool, let's do this.

Exotic Pulse Quest: 2 of each class please, it will help to have experience in the raid, being stuck on Final raid boss is not fun

1. Me 373 Titan
3. Biggy

Departing when group fills up (in 30 mins at the earliest, I need to finish eating and stuff)

I'm down. Titan.

darknil

Newbie raids for WotM are coming soon, guys, and will not require any prior knowledge at all nor particularly stringent LL requirements. Please bear this in mind and play at your own pace. Rushing because you feel like you have to keep up to get groups is a recipe for burnout, and there are clearly a substantial number of you who feel this way at the moment (lke they're getting "left behind"). Consider this- you'll be solid groupmates for one another down the line, if you just keep playing as much as you want, doing what you want.

There is plenty of time. You will not miss out.

Thanks for this, despite playing every day since RoI launched, I'm still on 364 and haven't been able to pass the second encounter of the raid, I don't how you guys are doing it. Not the encounter, bbut being able to clear the raid so quickly and being that high level.

iCon

Neo Member
Cool, let's do this.

1. Me 373 Titan
3. Biggy

Can I join? Never had the chance to play it yet but I know that to do PSN MrCriminal

Daaamn, roll #2 on DIS-47 this week rocks:

Just tried it both in PvP & PvE. :thumbs up:

clipboard011blbg.jpg

gBSvnFw.png

Not to shabby! The DIS-43 is my absolute favorite primary to date in Destiny.

The one i've settled on so far is similar but has the SPO-28 (improved target acquisition) the SRO-37 (improves range) and rolls with Hammer Forged and Hand-laid Stock. Basically the same as yours just switch your range and stability.. add two more bullets in the mag and up the equip, reload speeds and better aim assistance. I snagged it from Banshee a long time back on Arms day. Nothing has came close since if you dig scouts.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Cool, let's do this.

1. Me 373 Titan
3. Biggy
6. Kartik21 Titan Psn 372

I'm in. I can bring warlock if you want.

Axoman

You, misterthirsty, iceman, etc. There were probably only a dozen or less people I'd see in groups for raids or iron banner or whatever. Im just wondering who all is playing on Xbox now, if I need to add some more people.

Thirsty (when he's not on PS4) and myself are still around. I haven't seen Iceman play Destiny at all since Rise of Iron has came out, so I'm guessing he's not coming back at the moment.

I haven't had it in me to grind away this time around, so I'm only 355 currently.

Skele7on

Banned
Newbie raids for WotM are coming soon, guys, and will not require any prior knowledge at all nor particularly stringent LL requirements. Please bear this in mind and play at your own pace. Rushing because you feel like you have to keep up to get groups is a recipe for burnout, and there are clearly a substantial number of you who feel this way at the moment (lke they're getting "left behind"). Consider this- you'll be solid groupmates for one another down the line, if you just keep playing as much as you want, doing what you want.

There is plenty of time. You will not miss out.

I can help out if you need with this :)

Outside of;

• Public Events
  • Daily heroic strikes
  • Archon Forge
  • PvP

Is there any other easy or fun way to get plenty of legendary engrams or even exotics? It feels like I am missing something.

Kalamari

Cool, let's do this.

1. Me 373 Titan
3. Biggy Hunter
4. Nowai Titan
5. Autoaim Warlock

Sh0k

I'm sure this has been asked before, but this thread moves fast..

Can you pick any 320 lvl strike from the directory and still have it drop up to 365 blues?

Yeah, same here.. but I thought the reason that those two strikes are often mentioned was because

a) omnigul was being farmed
b) perfected strike was the shortest one

That is to say, are those the only two strikes from the directory that drop 365 blues @lvl 320 versions? Seems silly if so.

Any 320 strike picked from the director drops up to 365 blues, but like Kyne mentioned, Omnigul is a favorite because you can do it over and over whitout restarting the strike and Sepiks Perfected because is the faster one.

Kalamari

Anyone coming along for the Raid pulse should check this out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...er_a_comprehensive_writeup_of_outbreak_prime/

I'm ready to head out anytime everyone else is

Thanks for the link, I was going to suggest everyone watch.

Can I join? Never had the chance to play it yet but I know that to do PSN MrCriminal

It really would help if you have experience though, having practice is importance, like I said being stuck on the final boss for 4 hours really wears you down.

I can actually bring any class if needed. All three of my characters can be at least 375.

okay, that will make it easier to find our fifth. Wait, I guess we need warlocks now, so you can stay Warlock.

Need one Warlock for Exotic Pulse Quest, please be raid experienced and appropriate level.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
We do need a title for OT43. Since the tribute will remain, it can be Drizz-related, or have something to do with Rise of Iron or Wrath of the Machine. Feel free to post your contenders!

Personally, I've been reallllllllllly enjoying the new raid. I kinda feel like Drizz would've liked it a lot, too. While not perfect of course, it does a lot of the things I heard him talking about liking in other raids and basically avoiding the stuff he lamented in CE and KF.

I can't wait to get in again and again, and start helping people through it- honestly it and playing with you all again has reignited my love for the game in more ways than one after becoming pretty stagnant. So I don't know if it's presumptuous but my offering is:

Destiny |OT♦43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Any other massive Destiny fans here not been arsed to play this yet?

I look at it and just think... *blank thoughts*

Might be because I'm so bloody tired all the time :(

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Thanks for the link, I was going to suggest everyone watch.

It really would help if you have experience though, having practice is importance, like I said being stuck on the final boss for 4 hours really wears you down.

okay, that will make it easier to find our fifth. Wait, I guess we need warlocks now, so you can stay Warlock.

Need one Warlock for Exotic Pulse Quest, please be raid experienced and appropriate level.
Can u give me 20 mins? Finishing story on my warlock.

Zocano

The raid is nearly farmable status for most people at this point which is off putting to me but that's the way things go with how they leveled all the content.

It's not going to happen but I really wish hard mode and/or CM are 410 so that you can never be "on-level".

Hzoltan69

We do need a title for OT43. Since the tribute will remain, it can be Drizz-related, or have something to do with Rise of Iron or Wrath of the Machine. Feel free to post your contenders!

Personally, I've been reallllllllllly enjoying the new raid. I kinda feel like Drizz would've liked it a lot, too. While not perfect of course, it does a lot of the things I heard him talking about liking in other raids and basically avoiding the stuff he lamented in CE and KF.

I can't wait to get in again and again, and start helping people through it- honestly it have reignited my love for the game in more ways than one after becoming pretty stagnant. So I don't know if it's presumptuous but my offering is:

Destiny |OT♦43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

That is simply perfect!

oSoLucky

Still looking for a Titan to help with exotic quest. We'll be doing: NF x 1, a couple Heroic Strikes and SIVA Offerings have 2 Perfected and 1 Enhanced already.

Top Bottom