• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Ambitious

I'd like to put together a chill group for the raid (Exotic Quest included) this evening at 7pm Irish Time (Three hours from now). LL 365 should be good enough to get it done, and it's totally fine if you haven't done it before.

1. Ninja_Kn1ght

I'm down. LL 367 Warlock. I did the raid up until the final boss, but we didn't even come close to beating him. Would you mind if we also collected the SIVA fragments? The ones from the raid are the only ones I'm missing.

Is it possible to do A Symbol of Honor on your own? It's hard as hell for me to do. I'm at LL 345.

I had trouble with this too. The second phase is fine, but that first part is pretty rough. I found a group on the Destiny Companion app and we got it done pretty easily.

I've been relying on the app LFG to find groups for certain activities. DGAF is great, but our playtimes dont always sync up. This is a decent alternative.

Dthomp

Is anybody grouping up or need another to do the raid/monitors/exotic quest? Would love to get the emblem and exotic knocked out ASAP

Born2Live

We do need a title for OT43. Since the tribute will remain, it can be Drizz-related, or have something to do with Rise of Iron or Wrath of the Machine. Feel free to post your contenders!

Personally, I've been reallllllllllly enjoying the new raid. I kinda feel like Drizz would've liked it a lot, too. While not perfect of course, it does a lot of the things I heard him talking about liking in other raids and basically avoiding the stuff he lamented in CE and KF.

I can't wait to get in again and again, and start helping people through it- honestly it have reignited my love for the game in more ways than one after becoming pretty stagnant. So I don't know if it's presumptuous but my offering is:

Destiny |OT♦43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

This is absolutely perfect.

Ty

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yeesh, this LMG is Awesome...

ood5BDU.jpg

Finished Raid for the first time
Got the Exotic Pulse Rifle Quest, haven't done the story on that char lulz

Dez_

We do need a title for OT43. Since the tribute will remain, it can be Drizz-related, or have something to do with Rise of Iron or Wrath of the Machine. Feel free to post your contenders!

Personally, I've been reallllllllllly enjoying the new raid. I kinda feel like Drizz would've liked it a lot, too. While not perfect of course, it does a lot of the things I heard him talking about liking in other raids and basically avoiding the stuff he lamented in CE and KF.

I can't wait to get in again and again, and start helping people through it- honestly it have reignited my love for the game in more ways than one after becoming pretty stagnant. So I don't know if it's presumptuous but my offering is:

I'm in favor of this. This OT went by pretty quick and think the tribute should continue.

XenoRaven

I can't wait to get in again and again, and start helping people through it- honestly it and playing with you all again has reignited my love for the game in more ways than one after becoming pretty stagnant. So I don't know if it's presumptuous but my offering is:

I'm down to keep the tribute going, partially because of the great title.

I'd like to put together a chill group for the raid (Exotic Quest included) this evening at 7pm Irish Time (Three hours from now). LL 365 should be good enough to get it done, and it's totally fine if you haven't done it before.

1. Ninja_Kn1ght

I'd be up for this but the only catch is I'd have to jet at 10pm, if you guys are ok with that I can bring a 367 titan - I'm actually about to level vanguard & crucible as well so might manage to squeeze another level.

deviant1

I can't wait to get in again and again, and start helping people through it- honestly it and playing with you all again has reignited my love for the game in more ways than one after becoming pretty stagnant. So I don't know if it's presumptuous but my offering is:

Excellent title.

I look forward to joining you for Wrath of the Machine once you start sherpa'ing it. Hopefully I can get my LL up high enough once that time comes (stuck at 351 with little time to grind ATM).

TsuWave

question, if i open a chest with a skeleton key at the end of a strike that is not in the siva heroic strike playlist, will the unique strike reward still drop above my current light level?

im asking because i spent a hour and some change in the heroic strike playlist and the malok strike never came up so i just backed out and selected straight from the directory

ch4fx_

Destiny |OT♦43| Its Still Dre Day

When I learned that Drizzy had a love for Dr Dre, I automatically thought this song title would be appropriate for an OT.

deviant1

question, if i open a chest with a skeleton key at the end of a strike that is not in the siva heroic strike playlist, will the unique strike reward still drop above my current light level?

im asking because i spent a hour and some change in the heroic strike playlist and the malok strike never came up so i just backed out and selected straight from the directory

I'm pretty sure the loot is the same no matter what version of the strike you run.

Ambitious

Does anyone else still have the issue with quotes not being highlighted on MobileGAF? It started to work again on my phone a few days ago, but on my iPad it still doesn't.

soultron

Banned
If anyone needs a Hunter (368) for their raid, I'm in. I haven't finished
last boss phase though, keep that in mind. I roughly know the empowered + DPS phase strat, however..

xuchu

1. Ninja_Kn1ght

May I join? Got a 371 storm caller warlock. From England so the time works out nicely.

PSN: Talos_AI

Doberu

1. Ninja_Kn1ght

I'd like to come. XxkatsuxX PSN Hunter is 365. however it would be my first time doing it.

1. Ninja_Kn1ght

Id be down! 365ish (weapon dependent) Hunter here. Vet to raids but haven't ran WotM yet. Would love to tackle it and get the Exotic quest.

PSN: TheCanisDirus

Mindlog

1. Ninja_Kn1ght
I can't tell if you have room or not.
I can bring whatever class makes it easiest for a follow up, but only my Warlock is 370. Others are ~369. Know the raid like the back of my hand.

Zakalwe

Banned
Either Crucible has gotten twice as laggy since launch, or I'm getting old. I can barely hold down 1.8 k/d, used to pull in 2-3 consistently. Just seems half my shots don't reg, I'm thinking it was always like this and I just learnt to compensate before?

Still, Supremacy is really fun when you hang back and pick shotgun rushers off with your SR. And Combined Arms is OG good.

2real4tv

I still need to complete 2 full raid runs and a final boss kill if anyone is down in 1h15min.

2:30pm EST

1.) Bigmanny287
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

jacobs34

People talking about the grind in the 350's being bad scares me. I'm in the mid 40's and I'm seriously feeling the grind. Is there something else I should be doing besides grinding faction packages/using 3 of coins? I've done the gjallarhorn quest and have a 350 artifact. Unfortunately I'm low on legendary marks and can not buy 350 gear at the moment.

JayHayabusa

1. Ninja_Kn1ght

Sign me up. Exoctic quest hype.

jayforone

Top Bottom