• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

vctor182

Wait what?? you can see the possible orders from the ishtar commander app??

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

shermas

Is there any reason to hang onto Sterling Treasure packages? I have 20+ stored up right now...

Edit: and what's everyone spending marks on right now? I keep hitting 200 and I'm tired of buying mats. I have so many in the vault... Is there something better to buy and stash for ROI?

darthbob

Is there any reason to hang onto Sterling Treasure packages? I have 20+ stored up right now...

Edit: and what's everyone spending marks on right now? I keep hitting 200 and I'm tired of buying mats. I have so many in the vault... Is there something better to buy and stash for ROI?

Gotta stock up on those Rare, Blue Quality Sparrows.

There are some decent vendor weapons that could be good to pick up before the RoI refresh. The Hawksaw, FWC Vacancy or DO Hitchhiker are worth a look if you don't have them.

shermas

There are some decent vendor weapons that could be good to pick up before the RoI refresh. The Hawksaw, FWC Vacancy or DO Hitchhiker are worth a look if you don't have them.

I've got those vendor weapons and the new monarchy AR, as well. Just thought there might be something to buy that'll help me rank up/stash more marks before the update.

Frostburn

None at all, open them up

Lee

I've got those vendor weapons and the new monarchy AR, as well. Just thought there might be something to buy that'll help me rank up/stash more marks before the update.

Gamble on legendary engrams I guess? I bought a full set of vendor Bog Wild gear for my hunter even though the stats are garbage just because it looks unique and I expect it will be replaced come RoI.

Everyone is going to be running around wearing fur collars and furnaces and I'll be chilling in my leaves and twigs.

robo

In orbit for kf raid

Golgaroth cm hete we come, hope it works lol, this will be my last fragment for my warlock and should give me my yr 2 complete

robo

Need to do the golgaroth cm tonight.

If any have a checkpoint that would be brill if not will run from the start.

1. Gulfwarvet
2. Thaennon
3. gulfs son
4. agent of atlas

From 19:00 UK time ps4.

Not done the cm before so may need a Shepherd. Thx. 1 fragment to go for the yr2 mot!! Hype hype hype.

In orbit chaps if your on, two slots free still

Hey everyone. So if you've seen any of my recent posts I came back this weekend to try and grind up my characters (I have 3) to higher light levels after stopping when HM Oryx came out. I decided to go the strike grinding route for packages and rep since I want to get my light level up a little before trying to raid and I've been stuck at 314 (started at 303) for the last 3 days and any packages I get are dupes for the same character or gear with less LL than what I have.

Should I just bite the bullet and try to get into some higher LL activities or am I just hitting a really bad string of RNG?

Do you guys think there will be another expansion after Rise of Iron and before Destiny 2?

Expansion, no. However I expect some holiday event nonsense, some time gated RoI quests, and updates to some old strikes/raids. It's going to likely be a slim year in terms of content so I hope Destiny 2 is better for it.

Top Bottom