• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Lemme stop you right there. The reason you don't want to do damage on the 6th gaze is because everyone else has to clear the pit of cursed thralls before the DPS cycle. Do damage on the 1st gaze, then #2 gaze holder gets out at 10 seconds to get in position, everyone else gets in position after gaze #2 is pulled. Doing it this way lets you ignore the cursed thrall during the DPS cycle.

Yup, damage on 1st gaze is best strat. We usually kill golgi in 2 cycles anyway.

Not to mention on the 6th gaze golgi goes nutz and spams the venom orbs.

shingi70

Banned
I finally got the gogoloth fragment. The only MOT I need to finish now is hard mode.

I might start lookin for all the dead ghosts as I have suspicion that might be a Y3 MOT.

lt519

Does anyone want to help me with exotic sword mission? I'm on my Vita and need the solar sword, should be able knock it out fast with some help.

Tried with randoms and they didn't follow the quest line ):

Does anyone want to help me with exotic sword mission? I'm on my Vita and need the solar sword, should be able knock it out fast with some help.

YO

I NEED THE FLAME SWORD TOO

LEMME GET MY WATER AND LET ME GET THE QUEST THINGY

Yoooo, perfect, he's the last one to show up too.

Psn, rarbusto again I'm on my Vita so no chat and I can't seem to activate supers lol.

Sweet lemme get the stuff from the tower then I'll join you

We leave him alive right?

edit-Just read, kill him and then darkblade within 30 seconds~

lt519

Sweet lemme get the stuff from the tower then I'll join you

We leave him alive right?

Yeah three knights show up and you have to kill the Dark blade and your element within 30 seconds of each other. So we can kill the arc and void knights right away if nobody else needs a sword. It'll match make us with a third so another GAF would help out a bunch.

We can try with a random if you want? We'll need to help out with their swords though.

Yeah three knights show up and you have to kill the Dark blade and your element within 30 seconds of each other. So we can kill the arc and void knights right away if nobody else needs a sword. It'll match make us with a third so another GAF would help out a bunch.

We can try with a random if you want? We'll need to help out with their swords though.

I don't mind, I'm game for either..

I'll pop out my firesword to 'send a message' to the rando

If you can do it like, right now, I've got 10 mins to help out.

PSN: Agent_Of_Atlas

Rehsa

Golgoroth Challenge Mode - 9:30PM EST - PS4
1. Agent_of_Atlas
2. Kyored
3. Slimy Snake / TheNegativeDude
4. Rehsa
5. Ferny - ThatGuyFern (PSN)
6. Shinogu126 (PSN)

I'm in orbit waiting for Agent to finish the sword strike. Everyone else about ready? My PSN is Moridhin

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Golgoroth Challenge Mode - 9:30PM EST - PS4
1. Agent_of_Atlas
2. Kyored
3. Slimy Snake / TheNegativeDude
4. Rehsa
5. Ferny - ThatGuyFern (PSN)
6. Shinogu126 (PSN)

I'm in orbit waiting for Agent to finish the sword strike. Everyone else about ready? My PSN is Moridhin
Missing kyored and fern.

We need two for GG CM. Psn: thenegativedude

Woohoo thanks guys! Damn that was hard seeing what was going on in the pit on my tiny Vita.

GTFO what is this sorcery? Does it work with party chat?
Start a party using the Vita party app and THEN start remote play. You can even use a headset with a mic, otherwise it's speakerphone.

~Breezy's Corner of SSStyle!~

Welcome to episode 3 of Style. Today I'll be presenting what I call-
The Iron Man Set

Helmet: Infinite Lines Helm
Gauntlet: Pacorus Type 0
Chest: Duskrender Type 0
Leg: Garuda Type 1
Mark: Sunbreakers Mark
Shader: Lion Dancer

This set is simple. It's Iron Man! Everyone loves Iron Man. The helmet was an obvious choice, having a faceplate like Iron Man. The Shader is really key to this look, but having a semi-bulky armor set is important to mimic an Iron Man look(But not too bulky). The secondary goal was finding armor that, when shaded, 'matched' Iron Mans shade, that is a good mix of red and orange. The helmet unfortunately blends the two, but the faceplate more than makes up for it.

b2OQJDq.png

BFo3FRe.png

I didn't know which shot was better, so here's both:

WipedOut

~Breezy's Corner of SSStyle!~

Welcome to episode 3 of Style. Today I'll be presenting what I call-
The Iron Man Set

Helmet: Infinite Lines Helm
Gauntlet: Pacorus Type 0
Chest: Duskrender Type 0
Leg: Garuda Type 1
Mark: Sunbreakers Mark
Shader: Lion Dancer

This set is simple. It's Iron Man! Everyone loves Iron Man. The helmet was an obvious choice, having a faceplate like Iron Man. The Shader is really key to this look, but having a semi-bulky armor set is important to mimic an Iron Man look(But not too bulky). The secondary goal was finding armor that, when shaded, 'matched' Iron Mans shade, that is a good mix of red and orange. The helmet unfortunately blends the two, but the faceplate more than makes up for it.

I didn't know which shot was better, so here's both:
That is not Iron Man. Let me show you Iron Man....

CrO9ex1UEAAQGH8

lt519

I still don't understand how you have enough buttons to do it.

Happy to help. I wish I'd though to pull out my sword on the warden sooner, instead of letting them gack me 18 times jumping around trying not to kill Alak-Hul.

Haha it was fine. Really appreciate the help, my first random group was a total bust.

Down button sprints, tapping the right screen is melee and left is grenade. Takes some skill to activate a super sometimes. Emotes are some weird button combo I haven't figured out. But honestly it's pretty responsive and easy to play but you can get a nasty burst of lag at a really bad time.

Hedera

Fig, what's "Storm Posse"? Totally caught me off guard, clan name hasn't changed for a whole year. RIP Ladies of Strong Back!

GorillaJu

Long time no see Destiny Gaf.

With the new expansion coming out Sep 20, what should I be doing to get caught up and ready? My light level is ~315 I think, last I played I had a ~half complete set of HM raid gear on 3 chars.

Top Bottom