• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Has anyone played Borderlands? I was thinking about taking a break from Destiny for the next week (after I finish every active quest on all three toons)... Is it any good?

I haven't really played any other games for the last year or so. :). Might try something else before ROI hits and Borderlands is shoot and loot, soooooo.....
First one is pretty good.

Second one is even better.

shermas

First one is pretty good.

Second one is even better.

Okay, thanks... There's a collector's edition or something for like $30 on Amazon. Sounds like it has all the DLC, skins, games, etc... I'd love to just buy it via the xbone store, but it's $60 digital. LAME.

I guess I DID play the Division for a while... And that game is a dumpster fire.

Finally got around to getting the Touch of Malice.

Just need three more fragments (one in the raid, two for the challenge modes) and the hard mode Oryx and I'm good to go.

Got back into this in anticipation of the expansion.

Wow, i'm a bit lost on how a few things function now (been months since I last played).

I'm guessing it's no longer really worth it to keep any year 1 purples around, right? like wise, no need to spend any strange coins because of the new exotics for Rise.

Still, I remember why I used to play this so much, it's still fun.

Okay, thanks... There's a collector's edition or something for like $30 on Amazon. Sounds like it has all the DLC, skins, games, etc... I'd love to just buy it via the xbone store, but it's $60 digital. LAME.

I guess I DID play the Division for a while... And that game is a dumpster fire.

I feel like The Handsome Collection goes on sale all the time for $24.99 on Xbox One digitally. This does not include the first Borderlands but does include Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and all of the DLC. The original Borderlands is, however, backward compatible.

shermas

I feel like The Handsome Collection goes on sale all the time for $24.99 on Xbox One digitally. This does not include the first Borderlands but does include Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and all of the DLC. The original Borderlands is, however, backward compatible.

Shoot... I wish I'd picked it up when it was on sale. Thanks for the heads up. Pretty good game?

vin-buc

Would someone carry me to the lighthouse? Never been there and only played 5 games of trials ever. Im not a complete dud but my k/d is only 1.05. Anytime tonight after 9:30pm EST.

PSN: VIN-BUC

P.S. - I'm slowly becoming DGafs beggar lol.

If we're bringing the Trials carry list back, I'd love a chance at the emblem. Thanks anyway to everyone taking the time to help out, it's an awesome effort.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Got back into this in anticipation of the expansion.

Wow, i'm a bit lost on how a few things function now (been months since I last played).

I'm guessing it's no longer really worth it to keep any year 1 purples around, right? like wise, no need to spend any strange coins because of the new exotics for Rise.

Still, I remember why I used to play this so much, it's still fun.

For the Strange Coins, the Y2 exotics still carry over, so if you don't have one, you could buy them from Xur.

It should be pointed out the last time Xur sold a Last Word was nearly a year ago. If you didn't get one in Y1, you should pick one up now.

For the Strange Coins, the Y2 exotics still carry over, so if you don't have one, you could buy them from Xur.

It should be pointed out the last time Xur sold a Last Word was nearly a year ago. If you didn't get one in Y1, you should pick one up now.

IIRC I got one of those from a nightfall way back in the day. I haven't given it a year two boost yet though.

shermas

My first exotic ever. A purple that turned into The Last Word.

I still don't know how to use it correctly.

X-Frame

Finally got the whole set of Jovian Guard armor for my Titan. All perks are shit.

Oh how badly I wish we could re-roll armor.

Geist-

Trials is sweatier than it has ever been before with the tournament format and hidden SBMM and dwindling player base then you are pretty much guaranteed to run into teams with 50+ trips to the LH and 2000+ Elo and 2.0kd's towards the end of your card.
Why do I always regain my Destiny interest at the most difficult times? Smh

Top Bottom