• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Geist-

Triple Account hype!!

21 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 3 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping
I guess I wasn't added last time. Is the list static now? I mean, it sucks for me if it is, but whatevet, not a big deal. That's a huge workload already and it just means I should have been checking this thread more.

SpecX

Triple Account hype!!

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)
Anyway I can get added? I'll be online starting tomorrow throughout the day.

vin-buc

Please someone put me in their backpack and take me to that shiny place. I got 1 guardian with me. Just need someone better than both of us.

VIN-BUC

UberLevi

Hey, gang.

I've never joined up with anybody on here, but lately I'm finding that it's harder and harder to do endgame content without premade fireteams. I don't know if this is the proper way to do this but I'm gonna put my gamertag out there and if anybody in Destiny-GAF who plays on Xbox One would be interested in helping me get introduced to endgame activities like Raids, Moments of Triumph, Trials of Osiris, and/or Challenge of Elders then feel free to add me as a friend. Gamertag is UberLevi. Hopefully when Rise of Iron drops I can run through some of that content with you fellas.

Hey, gang.

I've never joined up with anybody on here, but lately I'm finding that it's harder and harder to do endgame content without premade fireteams. I don't know if this is the proper way to do this but I'm gonna put my gamertag out there and if anybody in Destiny-GAF who plays on Xbox One would be interested in helping me get introduced to endgame activities like Raids, Moments of Triumph, Trials of Osiris, and/or Challenge of Elders then feel free to add me as a friend. Gamertag is UberLevi. Hopefully when Rise of Iron drops I can run through some of that content with you fellas.

Hey there, I'm not on Xbox one but we have a good amount of people there that help out with end game stutff. I hope you get to enjoy some good content with the cool dudes on X1

So I'm guessing no go for challenge mode this weekend? Would I have more luck going through foretells or LFG at this point?

Keep a lookout at this thread, there should be teams forming up for CM during the weekend.

No harm in trying lfg while you're looking, CM can be done on normal mode as well.

shermas

What's the real name of the New Monarchy space Ferrari? I think I'm rank 50 with them and I have no idea if I've picked it up...

Mikey Jr.

So do you guys do Kings Fall beginner raids?

Would like to start doing them, but it seems like everyone is looking for experienced players, and I dont know jack shit.

I am ll 300 and have a sniper rifle. I'm on PS4.

Dez_

Would like to start doing them, but it seems like everyone is looking for experienced players, and I dont know jack shit.

You should PM Hawkian. He does newbie raids generally on a weekly basis on ps4. Otherwise, you can keep an eye on the thread for other like minded individuals and join in when someone is looking for a group.

specdot

Triple Account hype!!

You guys are awesome. My name isn't on the list though. :( I sent you my log in stuff as I won't be able to play much this weekend so feel free to play on my account.

Hawkian does newbie raids every week, but don't know if he's doing Kings Fall next or not.

Fizarf

Neo Member
Triple Account hype!!

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

Hey Xplicit - Any chance you can add mgviperman and myself? I PM'd you about it, haven't heard back though. Thank you!

Jumped back into PvP after months off and what the fuck? Either I became terrible or the entire community is MLG Pro. Nothing but shotguns, snipers, and MIDA's. I used to comfortablly get positive KDR and now a .50 is my norm. Did they nerf pulse rifles again?

Jumped back into PvP after months off and what the fuck? Either I became terrible or the entire community is MLG Pro. Nothing but shotguns, snipers, and MIDA's. I used to comfortablly get positive KDR and now a .50 is my norm. Did they nerf pulse rifles again?

Man idk. I managed to get 100 rumble wins grimoire earlier this year with SBMM so I know I was decent in the game, and I ended up getting the scarab trial emblem. But now I can barely aim and shoot people :(

TRIPLE CAT EMBLEM hype!!! #20 #21 and #22 for Darryl, SentinalPrimus and Phenom Jr!

HyADFrK.jpg

Even beat a ultra sweaty team on game #8. Look at those odds lol.

Edit: Me playing as Darryl, Ape playing as Sentinal and Xplicit as SunfirePrime.

UberLevi

Decided to run a strike with a 3oC before hopping off tonight. Ended up doing the bond brothers strike and they both dropped exotics. Boy howdy, am I hard as diamonds.

darthbob

Buddy got some Union of Light emblem codes at PAX. I don't have a use for the 2nd one, might be cool to give it away here on DGAF.

Thorn sold out in minutes, were only ~10 available. Not sure on price, but probably more than $300

Keep a lookout at this thread, there should be teams forming up for CM during the weekend.

No harm in trying lfg while you're looking, CM can be done on normal mode as well.

I still need to get the hard mode completion for moments Y2 so I thought I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone if I could.

Deku Tree

Buddy got some Union of Light emblem codes at PAX. I don't have a use for the 2nd one, might be cool to give it away here on DGAF.

Thorn sold out in minutes, were only ~10 available. Not sure on price, but probably more than $300

Life size Thorn replicas were $500 each. Bungie only had 12 of them. They sold out in like 10 minutes.

I'd say Ape, Hawk, Xplicit, Igor, or one of the other HUGE community guys around here. They've done a ton for the community, and it would be cool of one of them had something like that.

I would pay money for that emblem :eek:

TRIPLE CAT EMBLEM hype!!! #20 #21 and #22 for Darryl, SentinalPrimus and Phenom Jr!

Edit: Me playing as Darryl, Ape playing as Sentinal and Xplicit as SunfirePrime.

YOU ARE THE MAN!

Updating the list in a second and replying to the last few pages. We were just trying to roll through so now I have some time to organize.

Nice! Maybe raffle them off here? If so, put me on that list!

Deku Tree

If your gonna do a raffle then plz add me.

Rehsa

HYPE HYPE HYPE!

We had a LESS THAN 1% CHANCE TO WIN based on Elo! LMAO. LET'S FUCKING GO!

We are running your accounts next.

Awesome stuff guys

!raffle

Top Bottom