• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
One time I ran into some pros.

qtUesE7.png

Train later.

Dez_

I was only able to catch the last few matches of Todd's stream. That Boats and shoes guy was legit.

Edit: Lol Kadey

blamite

Hmmm... I tried that, but it's not letting me stop. It keeps showing the download speed and there's no 'push A to pause' or anything like that.

after the last update you gotta press Start (or menu or whatever it's called) and you get the option to pause.

I'm looking to get the fragment for Gorgoroth (that's what I call him) challenge done before reset. I haven't done any challenges and only ended up getting to Oryx in HM at launch before but used to raid 3x a week before I quit in November.

Anyone getting any groups together this weekend? I am in PST.

zoodoo

Hey Xbox one players,

Any Raid going on for the week end?
I had a taste this week and I wanna do one. Any.

gamertag: ZOODOO

shermas

after the last update you gotta press Start (or menu or whatever it's called) and you get the option to pause.

Classic... Let's make someone push a button they never use and search for the pause feature. And have them push many buttons instead of having a 'push A to pause' deal.

Thanks for the info.

When I pushed the 'whatever' button and tried to use the 'help' feature, I got a message that 'help' stopped working and I needed to restart my Xbox.

shermas

Hey Xbox one players,

I'll be doing something on Monday... Saturday/Sunday schedule is kind of hectic. You can add me, though. GT is Shermas.

JJShadow

Really nice day for me: managed to finish a bunch of quests, found the last DVALIN relic for the Sleeper Stimulant quest and finally got the Black Spindle! (Thanks again ReignofSparrows)

Also got a really nice roll of Paleocontact JPK43, tried it a little bit and it's by far my new favourite auto rifle. What's the general consensus about it?

todd360

I'm going to get back on to play trials again after I eat dinner I think. Double carries are too hard right now though, so I'll need a strong second. A fellow gaffer gave me his account details so I'll run his character after I get mine to mercury.

todd360

Is anyone good available to help me with the list?

Edit: where is everyone. Don't tell me everyone got social lives and left me here by myself?

Is anyone good available to help me with the list?

Edit: where is everyone. Don't tell me everyone got social lives and left me here by myself?

I'm still here - but as we learned earlier I am -NO- help with Trials. I require an extra large backpack to fit into.

goldensun

Calling all guardians on Xbox One:

A friend of mine and I are starting a group / clan that will do raids, trials, nightfall etc. on a consistent basis. We will be scheduling weekly raid times with multiple groups, as well as helping all group members out whenever possible to get anything they need done.

We're looking to build this community with respect and fun in mind. We want players who are looking for a clan that knows what they're doing, will help out whenever needed and who know how to have a good time while also getting things done that need to get done in a prompt and timely manner (*cough* trials and raids)!

The two of us (as well as a few others who have just joined) have full-time jobs, families and/or college classes to attend. I myself am in graduate school right now so my time is very limited when I can do longer runs like trials and raids. However, this will not preclude us from getting all weekly activities done; we will be organizing everything each week and make sure all clan members are kept up to date.

I will be creating a discord chat group in order to help us stay more organized and consistent. If anything I've just promised / described sounds promising and is something you are interested in joining, please message me on xbox live (or on GAF). My gamertag is G0lden 5un

Thanks for your time and hope to talk to y'all whenever I get the chance!

zoodoo

A friend of mine and I are starting a group / clan that will do raids, trials, nightfall etc. on a consistent basis. We will be scheduling weekly raid times with multiple groups, as well as helping all group members out whenever possible to get anything they need done.

We're looking to build this community with respect and fun in mind. We want players who are looking for a clan that knows what they're doing, will help out whenever needed and who know how to have a good time while also getting things done that need to get done in a prompt and timely manner (*cough* trials and raids)!

The two of us (as well as a few others who have just joined) have full-time jobs, families and/or college classes to attend. I myself am in graduate school right now so my time is very limited when I can do longer runs like trials and raids. However, this will not preclude us from getting all weekly activities done; we will be organizing everything each week and make sure all clan members are kept up to date.

I will be creating a discord chat group in order to help us stay more organized and consistent. If anything I've just promised / described sounds promising and is something you are interested in joining, please message me on xbox live (or on GAF). My gamertag is G0lden 5un

Thanks for your time and hope to talk to y'all whenever I get the chance!

Im in!

Triple Account hype!!

21 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 3 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

Spdrmn15

Neo Member
TRIPLE Cat Emblem hype!!! #17 #18 and #19 for Tyrantll, Spiders and spdrmn5!

Starring me as Tyrantll, Xplicit as Spiders and ape as his buddy spdrmn.

E F F I C I E N C Y B O Y Z

Thanks for helping ape run my character all the way to Mercury! This is such an amazing community.

Triple Account hype!!

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

Am I still on your list? You should still have the credentials yeah?

TyrantII

TRIPLE Cat Emblem hype!!! #17 #18 and #19 for Tyrantll, Spiders and spdrmn5!

Starring me as Tyrantll, Xplicit as Spiders and ape as his buddy spdrmn.

E F F I C I E N C Y B O Y Z

Thanks guys, that was damn quick! Appreciate you all running these the last few weeks, it's nothing sort of incredible.

i haven't touched destiny for quite some time now, started getting back into it with the new dlc and whatnot.

are there any raid groups going on? im with another guy, wanting to do the normal version of it.

BTHR Zero X

Triple Account hype!!

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)
Don't see my name on the list so I hope you still have my details for PS4

Triple Account hype!!

1) Cat Emblem

I'll be around tonight. I'd like to run my own toon, so hit me up when one of you wants to take a break.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
You should still have my info, xplicit. Y'all are still free to hijack my account at any point this weekend. (androo)

I'll be doing something on Monday...

Hit me up if you need another. Don't need to do the raid but happy to play. Can probably provide extras too, if needed.

Have an IRL clan, but am super excited to see more XBone activity here, and am always down for being a pickup raider or PvP train participant.

D_psipher

I am so proud to be a part of this community. You guys are awesome for helping everyone with the Light House runs. Good luck to you all and may your lives, digital and real, be blessed.

Triple Account hype!!

I'm not on your list :*(
X pls

Top Bottom