• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Triple Account hype!!

24 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 6 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn
22 - Phenom Jr (ps4)
23 - Darryl
24 - Sentinal

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Spyder_UR
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- zombie
- Night_Knight
- Geist-
- SpecX
- Fizarf's buddy
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)
- Bobby (xbox)
- The Lamonster (xbox)

Am I still on your list? You should still have the credentials yeah?

I have it - we will do yours next! I think we just have 4 right now

I'll be around tonight. I'd like to run my own toon, so hit me up when one of you wants to take a break.

Sounds good. We only have 4 left I believe so we will see.

I'm not on your list :*(
X pls

bobby, for xbox? I can add you. Might not get to xbox tonight but we shall see.

Fancy adding me in the list? Although I would like to play myself. Even if I don't get the emblem, I just want the experience of getting better.

Hey, yea we can add you.

I guess I wasn't added last time. Is the list static now? I mean, it sucks for me if it is, but whatevet, not a big deal. That's a huge workload already and it just means I should have been checking this thread more.

Hey, yea I remember - we can also add.

Anyway I can get added? I'll be online starting tomorrow throughout the day.

Yea, I'll add

Hey Xplicit - Any chance you can add mgviperman and myself? I PM'd you about it, haven't heard back though. Thank you!

Hey, I got your pm, but we only have time to take those that don't have the Cat emblem first, unfortunately, since the list is so big. We can take your buddy if he'd like.

Fizarf

Neo Member
Triple Account hype!!

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn
22 - Phenom Jr (ps4)
23 - Darryl
24 - Sentinal

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Spyder_UR
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- zombie
- Night_Knight
- Geist-
- SpecX
- Fizarf's buddy
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)
- Bobby (xbox)

Hey, I got your pm, but we only have time to take those that don't have the Cat emblem first, unfortunately, since the list is so big. We can take your buddy if he'd like.

Yeah definitely I understand. Please add mgviperman to the list, I'll have him PM you info. Thanks!

bobby, for xbox? I can add you. Might not get to xbox tonight but we shall see.

Yeah man, Xbox. If you don't get to it tonight, that might be better. I'll be off xbox all daynight tomorrow. Just let me know what to outfit my dude with.

If you have the time, if not no biggie.

Geist-

Triple Account hype!!

Hey, yea I remember - we can also add.
Thanks! It's Xbox btw, GT:Geist.

Starting to think xplicit has me on ignore.

If not, please add me to the Xbox virgins list.

I don't have you on ignore. I replied to one of your posts last week I'm pretty sure :p

But yea, hard to reply to people until I take a break and go through all the posts again, sorry about that.

ch4fx_

Posting for a friend, also a fellow gaffer.

BurritoBear (that's his GAF & PSN id) needs the cat emblem if someone has time to run his account this weekend.

chur

Ran into cloud in the tower. He's gone back and forth between Holiday and the ship kiosk almost 10 times already.

SnakeEyes

Banned
It's gonna make that artifact that negates/lowers DoT damage pretty much essential in Crucible, isn't it >.>
That Artifact for reducing DoT damage is only for Crucible :D

The other one which will be used heavily will be the No-Sprint-Cooldown one. I can imagine Shotgun-Titans running amok with that.

Just want to give another shout out to xplicit, igor, and Co. After the recent loss Dgaf suffered they have more than stepped in to spread The Dr's spirit and helped everyone here. You guys are great and thanks alot. sporting my cat emblem ;)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Bit of an odd question for people here: Has anyone from DGAF bought/gotten their hands on the Destiny Mega Bloks sets? I'm kind of interested in finding some stuff for collecting purposes (and because those 3A figures are quite expensive) so I'm after opinions at the moment - I can't seem to get my hands on any of the Destiny Mega Bloks stuff locally in New Zealand, so I'd have to resort to eBay, so I'd like thoughts before I go ahead an order.

Buddy got some Union of Light emblem codes at PAX. I don't have a use for the 2nd one, might be cool to give it away here on DGAF.

Thorn sold out in minutes, were only ~10 available. Not sure on price, but probably more than $300

If you raffle, please add me

A week before launch I'll collect entries.

Anyone know of a decent online platform to host a raffle like this?

A mod can set one up I think.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks, [SEXY] Leader!

is that the train you're talking about? Or are you in crucible?

Get in line Squire.

Train2.gif

Buddy got some Union of Light emblem codes at PAX. I don't have a use for the 2nd one, might be cool to give it away here on DGAF.

Thorn sold out in minutes, were only ~10 available. Not sure on price, but probably more than $300

Would also love to have it 👀

SpecX

Just need PSN user/pass? Who do I send it to? Also is it possible to save the visit to the lighthouse and let me experience that afterwards?

Top Bottom