• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Just need PSN user/pass? Who do I send it to? Also is it possible to save the visit to the lighthouse and let me experience that afterwards?

Send it to Xplicit. Yes it is possible if you want to.

Edit: Top of page cat emblem hype

utD3YED.jpg

Rehsa

Kagoor was easy, final fragment acquired, MoT done! Thanks to the groups that got me my CM fragments and HM kill these last weeks 😁

GorillaJu

Triple Account hype!!

24 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 6 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn
22 - Phenom Jr (ps4)
23 - Darryl
24 - Sentinal

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Spyder_UR
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- zombie
- Night_Knight
- Geist-
- SpecX
- Fizarf's buddy
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)
- Bobby (xbox)
- The Lamonster (xbox)

I have it - we will do yours next! I think we just have 4 right now

Sounds good. We only have 4 left I believe so we will see.

bobby, for xbox? I can add you. Might not get to xbox tonight but we shall see.

Hey, yea we can add you.

Hey, yea I remember - we can also add.

Yea, I'll add

Hey, I got your pm, but we only have time to take those that don't have the Cat emblem first, unfortunately, since the list is so big. We can take your buddy if he'd like.

Add me to the list please! No cat emblem here.

Zen Mu

Triple Account hype!!

24 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 6 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn
22 - Phenom Jr (ps4)
23 - Darryl
24 - Sentinal

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Spyder_UR
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- zombie
- Night_Knight
- Geist-
- SpecX
- Fizarf's buddy
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)
- Bobby (xbox)
- The Lamonster (xbox)

I have it - we will do yours next! I think we just have 4 right now

Sounds good. We only have 4 left I believe so we will see.

bobby, for xbox? I can add you. Might not get to xbox tonight but we shall see.

Hey, yea we can add you.

Hey, yea I remember - we can also add.

Yea, I'll add

Hey, I got your pm, but we only have time to take those that don't have the Cat emblem first, unfortunately, since the list is so big. We can take your buddy if he'd like.

Add me as well if possible, credentials sent.

SheHateMe

Finally off work and at home. Need to do some cleaning, but I'll be on in about 30-45 minutes to mess around in ToO if anyone just want to get bounties and whatnot.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sorry guys, train's over.

Nine game win streak broke the party.

I'll be around so if we can still get a full party I'll play. This is usually the time Driz hangs out and does whatever.

Kalamari

House of Judgment gave me hand of Judgment Scout Rifle, it's decent, but the 3rd perk column has nothing but explosive rounds, makes it pretty much useless. I take back what I said earlier, the perk option organization leaves much to be desired with HoJ weapons.

eggydoo

Just started using stormcaller in pvp, wow it's so dirty.

Can someone explain to me how to effectively use the super? I think I'm doing it wrong :-/

Thanks again Xplicit, Ape, Igor. :)

+

CrZ_UkYXYAA4nfR.jpg

CrZ_WBiWAAAj6AX.jpg

CrZ_XRDXYAEKxSd.jpg

12 Cat Emblems in 36 games (34-2 record). LETSFUCKINGGOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 emblem per 3 games baby.

GGs Igor and Ape, some damn good games today.

Missing you tons DrDrizzay101 - thinking about you all the time during our runs. Your hype and your wisdom is forever instilled in us.

specdot

TRIPLE CAT EMBLEM HYPE! #26 #27 and #28 get for desgraf, BTHRZero and SpecDotSign.
+

CrZ_UkYXYAA4nfR.jpg

CrZ_WBiWAAAj6AX.jpg

CrZ_XRDXYAEKxSd.jpg

Missing you tons DrDrizzay101 - thinking about you all the time during our runs. Your hype and your wisdom is forever instilled in us.

You guys are KINGS! Thanks a bunch!

Triple Account hype * 4 today. HYPE

33 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 15 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible.

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn
22 - Phenom Jr (ps4)
23 - Darryl
24 - Sentinal
25 - Highwind/RagnarokMB
26 - zombiemortar
27 - BTHRZeroX
28 - SpecDot
29 - desgrafx
30 - SonComet

TODO:
1 - Ruffles
2 - SheHateMe
3 - PWH
4 - DMH
5 - Pandora
6 - Haybro
7 - GibbShift
8 - SteveO
9 - hedera
10 - androo
11 - Spyder_UR
12 - Rob
13 - V1ctim
14 - Rahvar
15 - Ninja Knight
16 - robo
16 - Night_Knight
17 - Geist-
18 - Fizarf's buddy
19 - Irrotational (xbox)
20 - Aarcane (xbox)
21 - Fathead826 (xbox)
22 - Bobby (xbox)
23 - The Lamonster (xbox)
24 - Zen Mu
25 - GorillaJu

No rush! Have fun. Y'all are da best.

We ended it for tonight. Tomorrow we might be back at it. I only have whenever I wake up until about 1pm CST to play so it might be the Ape + Igor + Biggy + Wicked + Inapp + Todd show. Well, until I get home at probably midnight but #NightmareBoyz is gone ;(

I'll definitely be back Sunday all day.

todd360

Can someone explain to me how to effectively use the super? I think I'm doing it wrong :-/

Use perk that makes super last longer and heal you when you have grenade and melee. Use blink to shake snipers off you and to chase people better. Jump over someones head and use the gauntlets that give you the landfall perk for an easy initial kill. Then you pretty much just blink around and shock people. Soon enough you will be lost in shock city. Also remember that you can third person throw your grenade during the super if you feel like it. Try to jump into a big group of enemies and landfall them all then mop up the ones who survived while there blind. Beware any and all striker titans. They are your natural enemy. They are a hard counter. Remember that you can beat a bladedancer if you play your cards right. Sunbreakers are also killable but you have to get lucky or just get them from behind if there distracted. You can usually kill a void hunter during their arrow before your tethered as long as you don't take a direct hit.

We ended it for tonight. Tomorrow we might be back at it. I only have morning to play so it might be the Ape + Igor + Biggy + Wicked + Inapp + Todd show.

I would like to help, but I'll need to join up with you guys to have any chance at mercury. I keep getting matched up against strong teams near the end of my tickets.

desgrafx

Neo Member
+

CrZ_UkYXYAA4nfR.jpg

CrZ_WBiWAAAj6AX.jpg

CrZ_XRDXYAEKxSd.jpg

Oh man, you guys are killer !!!Much appreciated!

V1ctIm

Neo Member
We ended it for tonight. Tomorrow we might be back at it. I only have whenever I wake up until about 1pm CST to play so it might be the Ape + Igor + Biggy + Wicked + Inapp + Todd show. Well, until I get home at probably midnight but #NightmareBoyz is gone ;(

You all are nothing short of incredible human beings. The difference you guys are making in all of our lives is palpable. Much love.

I'll send my login details tonight as that list shrunk quick today and I won't have as much time to play as I'd like this weekend.

So I bought $30 in PSN spacebucks today to digitally preorder Rise of Iron, and then I saw an option for a $40 Destiny The Collection upgrade that I am pretty sure is for PS3 owners who are moving up to PS4 to play Rise of Iron. Something tells me that this is the way that I can move on from the Destiny game disc to have a digital install on my PS4 hard drive. Has anybody else tried this?

So I bought $30 in PSN spacebucks today to digitally preorder Rise of Iron, and then I saw an option for a $40 Destiny The Collection upgrade that I am pretty sure is for PS3 owners who are moving up to PS4 to play Rise of Iron. Something tells me that this is the way that I can move on from the Destiny game disc to have a digital install on my PS4 hard drive. Has anybody else tried this?
Yep. That's exactly what you do. Worked perfectly for me. Just be prepared to unusual destiny and then redownload the whole thing.

Btw
a3l4uCe.gif
. Will never forget!

Yep. That's exactly what you do. Worked perfectly for me. Just be prepared to uninstall destiny and then redownload the whole thing.
Oh that'll be a fun couple hours, I bet. Probably leave the PS4 on as I head to the gym.

Actually I do wonder if the separate content grouping will somehow exclude stuff like the digital collector edition bonuses that are long since obsolete now but still I kinda want it on my system-

Btw
a3l4uCe.gif
. Will never forget!

AY THAT'S ME!! :D

I got a replica of the mural in my room too. I'll never forget GAF and everybody else voting me onto that. ;-;

Oh that'll be a fun couple hours, I bet. Probably leave the PS4 on as I head to the gym-

AY THAT'S ME!! :D

I got a replica of the mural in my room too. I'll never forget GAF and everybody else voting me onto that. ;-;
Was definitely a celebratory moment!

And it keeps all your DLC licenses so don't worry about that. Basically you post that extra $10 to get access to download the base game to your system and preorder RoI at the same time.

Ideally you want to have The Impossible Machines so you can use Ionic Blink as its one of the easiest roaming supers to get team shot out of

I use it two ways, either as a panic super using landfall to takeout 1/2 then just take my chances roaming, or (always do this) pop it in cover when you know where enemies are blink towards them then fire (you have a slight delay after using it)

deadduck

Let's check the other team out:

Striker, double nades, uni, sniper
Striker, double lighting, LiTC eyesaluna, shotty
Striker, air dodge, uni, sniper

Repeat

Jinjo

+

CrZ_UkYXYAA4nfR.jpg

CrZ_WBiWAAAj6AX.jpg

CrZ_XRDXYAEKxSd.jpg

Damn guys, amazing work. This stuff is what makes DGAF so awesome. There are people charging for carries (which is ridiculous all in itself), but you guys just casually bring 30 people to the Lighthouse in the span of a week, and still counting. Hats off to you good sirs.

Now I wish I was good in PvP so I could actually help lol

Outstanding job getting all those kitty-cat emblems.

I'm at 67 rumble wins now, I'd like to get to 100 before RoI but that's probably not happening. I'm really liking Righteous VII, I'm using the vendor current roll for it which is fantastic.

So, I just redownloaded the game. I had it at launch and played for maybe a month before dropping it became friends stopped playing too.

I have a 23 lvl character from before but I'm going to just start over with a new character instead. Anybody in similar shoes wanna play together? Or anybody who just got the game recently? I tried convincing my friends to get back on it but none of them are interested.

robo

Just a quick one guys, do we need to switch of 2 step verification if we give you the login details for the account? I'm assuming yes.

Plus if the account is already attached to twitch, could it be streamed by your good selves so I can rewatch

Outstanding job getting all those kitty-cat emblems.

I'm at 67 rumble wins now, I'd like to get to 100 before RoI but that's probably not happening. I'm really liking Righteous VII, I'm using the vendor current roll for it which is fantastic.

It is possible. I went from about 70 wins to 100 in the space of a week. Just expect it to get really really sweaty once you are in the 90s

Nice one trials heroes! That is some epic work you have put in.

Triple Account hype * 4 today. HYPE

30 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 12 and counting this week...

Awesome work from all involved that makes this community a good place to be.

If it's not too late can I be added to the xbox list?
Not sure who to give credentials to and how it works on xbox.

Top Bottom