• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

raindoc

any nm raiding parties out there? or someone up for a nightfall? coe? too? only ll 307 though.
Anything, really, got a couple hrs gaming time right now.

Neo Geo

Neo Member
Nice work with the cat emblem guys.
I came here for another emblem, the Union of Light which they are giving away at PAX West. Cannot attend, but if anybody has one for me, I'd be so happy.

I can offer a code for an unused blacksmith shader in exchange.

PM me

JJShadow

Triple Account hype!!

24 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 6 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn
22 - Phenom Jr (ps4)
23 - Darryl
24 - Sentinal

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Spyder_UR
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- zombie
- Night_Knight
- Geist-
- SpecX
- Fizarf's buddy
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)
- Bobby (xbox)
- The Lamonster (xbox)

Can I also be added to the list? No cat emblem here, I sent you my credentials via PM, xplicitone :)

any nm raiding parties out there? or someone up for a nightfall? coe? too? only ll 307 though.
Anything, really, got a couple hrs gaming time right now.

I'm down for Nightfall or CoE if you're still in

Triple Account hype!!

24 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 6 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn
22 - Phenom Jr (ps4)
23 - Darryl
24 - Sentinal

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Spyder_UR
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- zombie
- Night_Knight
- Geist-
- SpecX
- Fizarf's buddy
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)
- Bobby (xbox)
- The Lamonster (xbox)

May I ask what is this for?

JJShadow

Could anyone give me hand a hand with a couple of patrols? Need to beat some Taken Champions but every time they show up there is no one around to help me

I'd be down for some Nightfall/CoE as well, PSN is JJShadow77

phen0m24

Could anyone give me hand a hand with a couple of patrols? Need to beat some Taken Champions but every time they show up there is no one around to help me

I'd be down for some Nightfall/CoE as well, PSN is JJShadow77

JJ are you still on? I struggled with those yesterday (on my son's account) and totally sympathize.

My PSN is ColonelOCorn

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm around if anybody needs help with anything. Could get a train going any time if there are six.

Eirene has a really good roll this week. Somehow the perks can be used for both PVP and PVE. I can finally get rid of mine I have before. Still won't be my go to sniper.

GorillaJu

I'm around if anybody needs help with anything. Could get a train going any time if there are six.

Eirene has a really good roll this week. Somehow the perks can be used for both PVP and PVE. I can finally get rid of mine I have before. Still won't be my go to sniper.

I'm looking to do some casual trials if you're down for that.

demonkaze

Is anybody running KF NM later? Me, my brother and friend are looking to run it for the first time. We're LL's 322, 318 and 316.

deadduck

Netduma locked to EU, no red bars, no yellow bars, no blinking Titans that have a "green bar" and cat emblem get.

I know Bungie saves alot money with the hybrid P2P system over dedicated but relying on users mcdonalds WiFi as a server is a joke. I hope it gets a rework for 2.

RampantCereal

Neo Member
Does anybody know if the digital preorder through psn of destiny the collection allows you to start playing through the non rise of iron content?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I would definitely say year two PVP is harder, year one had the more OP weapons and skill levels were overall lower.

Poor Muten. No matter how hard he tries he can't jump.

rezn0r

People needing Golgy HM CPs, I don't have much time to play and have to run out in awhile but,

PSN: reznuh, I'm sitting there now. Will have to randomly afk but feel free to join on me and wipe. If I'm near screen I'll help speed up the wiping. Will accept friend requests using phone if I'm wandering off.

WizzNARD

I'll be on throughout the day if anyone needs/wants someone to do anything on Xbox. GT same as GAF, WizzNARD. Feel free to shoot an invite!

Currently AFK though.

I WANT YOUR LONGBOW BTW.

Because I don't really know much about the PvP meta, what makes that longbow so good? It just dropped a couple of hours for me before you guys did that run so I didn't get a chance to use it - and if I could I'd definitely give it to you. Also, thank you guys again for not just running mine but for everything you guys are doing to the Community, you're making the good Dr. proud.

Because I don't really know much about the PvP meta, what makes that longbow so good? It just dropped a couple of hours for me before you guys did that run so I didn't get a chance to use it - and if I could I'd definitely give it to you. Also, thank you guys again for not just running mine but for everything you guys are doing to the Community, you're making the good Dr. proud.

Your longbow had shortgaze (best scope), life support (decent perk), rifled barrel (best perk) and firefly (second best perk). Its criiiispy.

Your longbow had shortgaze (best scope), life support (decent perk), rifled barrel (best perk) and firefly (second best perk). Its criiiispy.

So seeing you're damn good at PvP, and I'm super scrubalicious, what would you recommend for me to get better at it? I legit want to get better at the meta of it all and REALLY learn to play better I just don't know where to start.

Here is that snipe i was talking about ape

l0HlAtMukmMtZZI4g.gif

Also had this happen yesterday

26gJztPehtRcqbfGg.gif

mojo2

Neo Member
Sorry to bother with trivial, noob question but should I buy The Taken King (or even the Iron thingie) from the get go or can I play the vanilla content and see if I'll want to throw more euros on the table? Does the addon change anything from the beginning?
I don't care for that instant level 25 character.

I played the trial version and got used vanilla disc for pennies because I didn't want to buy the hefty 59,99 eur collection if I get bored.

Me and my Friend are gonna do Vault of Glass for the first time around 2:30PM Eastern Time (Won't be on the dot though) We've both done Kings fall but never done VoG. PS4, my PSN ID is Zatojawed. If anyone wants to help just send me a message on PSN or here.

I'm mostly in it for the No Time to Explain Exotic, my friend just wants to do it to do it

Sorry to bother with trivial, noob question but should I buy The Taken King (or even the Iron thingie) from the get go or can I play the vanilla content and see if I'll want to throw more euros on the table? Does the addon change anything from the beginning?
I don't care for that instant level 25 character.

I played the trial version and got used vanilla disc for pennies because I didn't want to buy the hefty 59,99 eur collection if I get bored.

TTK does add some things to vanilla in the form of quests and such and apparently it's much better, but if you like vanilla at all, you will like TTK a lot more. You don't want to play this game for the story anyway.

AEREC

Me and my Friend are gonna do Vault of Glass for the first time around 2:30PM Eastern Time (Won't be on the dot though) We've both done Kings fall but never done VoG. PS4, my PSN ID is Zatojawed. If anyone wants to help just send me a message on PSN or here.

I'm mostly in it for the No Time to Explain Exotic, my friend just wants to do it to do it

Ive never done VoG before...always wanted to. I should be on around then if you are still looking for people.

West Coast PSN: AEREC

Top Bottom