• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

FYI just in case people are on mobile:

We're working on v1ctim, reznuh and Beast-Legacy atm.

Edit: didn't get it, so y'all are free to use your accounts today because we can't try anymore today.

That's all she wrote.

mojo2

Neo Member
TTK does add some things to vanilla in the form of quests and such and apparently it's much better, but if you like vanilla at all, you will like TTK a lot more. You don't want to play this game for the story anyway.

Thanks, I guess I'll get it since it's only 19,99 eur. I think I've already enjoyed the game worth that.

Me and my Friend are gonna do Vault of Glass for the first time around 2:30PM Eastern Time (Won't be on the dot though) We've both done Kings fall but never done VoG. PS4, my PSN ID is Zatojawed. If anyone wants to help just send me a message on PSN or here.

I'm mostly in it for the No Time to Explain Exotic, my friend just wants to do it to do it

I've never done VoG before and would like to join. Another GAFfer is also down (he is very experienced). If you have room, we'd be happy to join. Our PSN names are:

ghostintheruins (Lord Helmet)
mejilan (Mejilan)

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Haven't done VoG since I took my main (Warlock) through the NTTE exotic quest line. That quest line has been stagnant on my two alts, so I can bring either my Titan or a Hunter.

deafmedal

Me and my Friend are gonna do Vault of Glass for the first time around 2:30PM Eastern Time (Won't be on the dot though) We've both done Kings fall but never done VoG. PS4, my PSN ID is Zatojawed. If anyone wants to help just send me a message on PSN or here.

I'm mostly in it for the No Time to Explain Exotic, my friend just wants to do it to do it

Ive never done VoG before...always wanted to. I should be on around then if you are still looking for people.

West Coast PSN: AEREC

I've never done VoG before and would like to join. Another GAFfer is also down (he is very experienced). If you have room, we'd be happy to join. Our PSN names are:

mejilan (Mejilan)
Looks like 5. I can be 6 :)

Here is that snipe i was talking about ape

l0HlAtMukmMtZZI4g.gif

Also had this happen yesterday

26gJztPehtRcqbfGg.gif

Does real life move in slow motion for you too?

Just a note for people with accounts we are trying to run...

Please have PvP gear. And please have your gear leveled. We will always try our best, but there's just some hurdles we can't cross without the right stuff from the start.

mejilan (Mejilan)

Ok that should be all 6 of us then, got me my friend and another psn friend of mine who said he'd do it (He's also beaten it so he can help guide as well). Also he's asking if after we beat VoG if anyone wants to help him get the flawless raider trophy via Crota, if you don't no problem! I'll start getting us together in a party/ingame around 2:30

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Ok that should be all 6 of us then, got me my friend and another psn friend of mine who said he'd do it (He's also beaten it so he can help guide as well). Also he's asking if after we beat VoG if anyone wants to help him get the flawless raider trophy via Crota, if you don't no problem! I'll start getting us together in a party/ingame around 2:30

I've got dozens of VoG clears, though most were back in Y1. Should be fine, especially if we run Normal mode.

Was wrong about my toons. Looks like both my Warlock and Titan cleared the NTTE quest, so I'll be Huntering it up today. All 9 subclasses are maxed out, so I can run whatever's needed. Probably Shadowshooting, because it's too much fun.

V1ctIm

Neo Member

Edit: didn't get it, so y'all are free to use your accounts today because we can't try anymore today.

That's all she wrote.
Dang! Thanks for trying! I thought my loads were good and my gear leveled, but I'm sorry if any of the trouble was because of my gear.

Dang! Thanks for trying! I thought my loads were good and my gear leveled, but I'm sorry if any of the trouble was because of my gear.

Same- thank you for the attempt!

Nah, we also choked hard on the semi-final boss with no mercy up 4-1. We lost mercy because my blade did 0 damage when we were at 5-0 on the card.

But we all pretty much had to go so there's no time to restart. We may try again tomorrow.

raindoc

Anyone interested in raiding (KF NM) in the not-too-distant future?

1) raindoc, LL309, 1 clear, no clue (and a shitty mic)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Triple Account hype!!

24 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 6 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape, Fali, Todd or Inapp can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us. I also need to shout out JustGotWicked and Biggy for the tremendous help. This wouldn't be possible without every single person helping

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn
22 - Phenom Jr (ps4)
23 - Darryl
24 - Sentinal

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Pandora
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Spyder_UR
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- zombie
- Night_Knight
- Geist-
- SpecX
- Fizarf's buddy
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)
- Bobby (xbox)
- The Lamonster (xbox)

I have it - we will do yours next! I think we just have 4 right now

Sounds good. We only have 4 left I believe so we will see.

bobby, for xbox? I can add you. Might not get to xbox tonight but we shall see.

Hey, yea we can add you.

Hey, yea I remember - we can also add.

Yea, I'll add

Hey, I got your pm, but we only have time to take those that don't have the Cat emblem first, unfortunately, since the list is so big. We can take your buddy if he'd like.
Technically Comms should be on this list. I am GAF, Xfow is GAF, and Comms is GAF! :D :D :D

Technically Comms should be on this list. I am GAF, Xfow is GAF, and Comms is GAF! :D :D :D

Ahh, I thought Comms already went. Added him.

31 total emblems helped by DGAF
18 last week, 13 and counting this week...

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible.

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
1 - Neo
2 - DonutTurtle
3 - Ich
4 - T-44
5 - Eggydoo
6 - Dorssom
7 - Chuck
8 - ZW33
9 - Deku
10 - Axoman
11 - Sky Walker
12 - MrDaravon
13 - Milkham
14 - Noomi
15 - Pilgor/Rogo
16 - Scarletham
17 - Jabronium / Thrillho
18 - Shiv
19 - Spiders
20 - tyrantll
21 - Spdrmn
22 - Phenom Jr (ps4)
23 - Darryl
24 - Sentinal
25 - Highwind/RagnarokMB
26 - zombiemortar
27 - BTHRZeroX
28 - SpecDot
29 - desgrafx
30 - SonComet
31 - Comms

TODO:
1 - Ruffles
2 - SheHateMe
3 - PWH
4 - DMH
5 - Pandora
6 - Haybro
7 - GibbShift
8 - SteveO
9 - hedera
10 - androo
11 - Spyder_UR
12 - Rob
13 - V1ctim
14 - Rahvar
15 - Ninja Knight
16 - robo
16 - Night_Knight
17 - Geist-
18 - Fizarf's buddy
19 - Irrotational (xbox)
20 - Aarcane (xbox)
21 - Fathead826 (xbox)
22 - Bobby (xbox)
23 - The Lamonster (xbox)
24 - Zen Mu
25 - GorillaJu

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Nah, we also choked hard on the semi-final boss with no mercy up 4-1. We lost mercy because my blade did 0 damage when we were at 5-0 on the card.

But we all pretty much had to go so there's no time to restart. We may try again tomorrow.
Right on. I know that feeling though. My last match with Drizz I screwed up royally on a final boss self-res sunsinger that I completely missed because I misread my radar. I felt SO awful after that, so no worries at all man.

EDIT: geez, it sure looks like you hit him at least twice. I thought they fixed hit detection too. Ugly stuff.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

That's all she wrote.

Sorry I didn't see your PM until now. I responded.

Clunker

Anyone interested in raiding (KF NM) in the not-too-distant future?

1) raindoc, LL309, 1 clear, no clue (and a shitty mic)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
What system? I'm trying to set up Xbox One raid group tonight around midnight EST for KF NM. Have 3 so far, looking for 3 more. I've cleared it once and know the basic mechanics but still very wet behind the ears on it.

What system? I'm trying to set up Xbox One raid group tonight around midnight EST for KF NM. Have 3 so far, looking for 3 more. I've cleared it once and know the basic mechanics but still very wet behind the ears on it.

Not sure when that is in UK but I could be up for joining.

Edit: that's about 5am so a bit early for me.

Zakalwe

Banned
Dreadnaught seems like a much more interesting patrol area. At least, there's more to do in terms of hidden chests, runes, keys, etc...

Have the older patrol areas been updated with things like these?

Clunker

Too bad, I'm on PS4
(places hand up against window pane, lone tear streaks down face)

I've noticed more Ps4 around here too. :( I have a the100 game posted for my small group but if any Xbox folks are available midnight EST tonight (sorry UK crew!) let me know!

So seeing you're damn good at PvP, and I'm super scrubalicious, what would you recommend for me to get better at it? I legit want to get better at the meta of it all and REALLY learn to play better I just don't know where to start.

Here's your sniper in action:

l0MYQTdsJnABRyB9u.gif

Just practice a lot really. There isn't much else to it other than learn the sniper lanes and all the head levels on each lane so you already have your shot lined up. This snipe^ would be different though, i have just played a lot so i can do that stuff naturally.

LTWood12

Just a note for people with accounts we are trying to run...

Please have PvP gear. And please have your gear leveled. We will always try our best, but there's just some hurdles we can't cross without the right stuff from the start.

Please get me a godroll PC+1 then run my toon to Mercury.

WizzNARD

(places hand up against window pane, lone tear streaks down face)

I've noticed more Ps4 around here too. :( I have a the100 game posted for my small group but if any Xbox folks are available midnight EST tonight (sorry UK crew!) let me know!
I should be available then. GT is WizzNARD. Let me know.

demonkaze

Me and two friends are doing CoE and could do with some pointers:

- Is it worth using a ToC on every boss or the last boss? I've never had an exotic drop from the two times we did it. Where does the loot come from in CoE, just the sigil?

- Any tips for getting the High Score, can't really manage more than 23k at the moment so any tips here would be greatly appreciated. We're a Warlock, Hunter and Titan.

Top Bottom