• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Thanks for the VoG guys. Bit of a blast from the past. Had fun, though.
I'm sorry we couldn't quite pull off a flawless Crota. We'll get it done next time, though.

We got it next time! Whenever Crazer is up for it again. Or when the glitch isn't always happening every single time haha

JJShadow

Anyone interested in raiding (KF NM) in the not-too-distant future?

1) raindoc, LL309, 1 clear, no clue (and a shitty mic)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'm down for this, need a new KF run for a couple of quests. LL 310, 1 clear, mic depending on when we do it

deafmedal

Space for one for VoG sing and dance revue. Come, get your ass mats!

1. me
2. not me
3. not me
4. not me
5. not me
6. you!

Ji66a-Man

For the xbone unicorns: KF HM from totems to Oryx as soon as we get 6. If you're not on the DGAF discord, go PM xplicitone, JohnOfMars, Hawkian, or Falifax for an invite.

1) Ji66a Man (titan)
2) Inapplicable (warlock)
3) Lee (hunter)
4)
5)
6)

noomi

So many CoE's over the last two days, got the exotic sidearm. Continueing to farm until queens breaker and lord of wolves drop, i miss those two from yr1 :(

Still looking to do a Golgoroth CM, either Normal or Hard Mode, it doesn't matter. Never done it before and really want to finish it up for the Calcified Fragment.

NastyBook

Anybody looking to run a few Vanguard Heroic Strikes? No mic, talking to a friend on Skype.

PSN: GibbShift. Looking to run about 3 or 4.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Striker titans need nerfed so hard. Can't we just tie one of their arms around their back when they smash?

We need a bigger player base. More people like that team with the jack o lantern head that would just run up to us, lol.

Top Bottom