• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Fizarf

Neo Member
Need one more for trials. Since fizarf seems to be MIA.

Edit: Full now.

Hmm? I didn't get any invite or messages or anything.

Just went into notifications and there's one but it never popped up. Sorry about that!

if you do another card I'm here

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds good! Just gonna run a quick trials card first.
I'll put you down for a spot, i'll send you a message when we're ready.

Hmm, let's see who else joins up, since we havent decided yet, its more of a group decision at this point.

---
Current team (uberllama had to run):
1. HaRyu
2. deafmedal
3. Ninja Kn1ght
4. McDouchebag
5. phenom24

EDIT: Added phenom24. We might do that HM Crota for Ninja, MCDouchebag. You up for that?

Dibbs

I'll put you down for a spot, i'll send you a message when we're ready.

Hmm, let's see who else joins up, since we havent decided yet, its more of a group decision at this point.

---
Current team (uberllama had to run):
1. HaRyu
2. deafmedal
3. Ninja Kn1ght
4. McDouchebag
5. phenom24

EDIT: Added phenom24. We might do that HM Crota for Ninja, MCDouchebag. You up for that?

Sorry, too late for me now! :(

specdot

Well, finally... I did it. Got the Ghost Hunter trophy and then this little thing popped up:

393goPL.jpg

Which meeeeeeeeeeans:

1vMAkBq.jpg

1xQhxM3.gif
lol I must be a lazy Guardian. That's the only trophy I'm missing. Just searching for all those ghosts is boooooooring. lol. Congrats Guardian.

goldensun

Calling all guardians on Xbox One:

A friend of mine and I are starting a group / clan that will do raids, trials, nightfall etc. on a consistent basis. We will be scheduling weekly raid times with multiple groups, as well as helping all group members out whenever possible to get anything they need done.

We're looking to build this community with respect and fun in mind. We want players who are looking for a clan that knows what they're doing, will help out whenever needed and who know how to have a good time while also getting things done that need to get done in a prompt and timely manner (*cough* trials and raids)!

The two of us (as well as a few others who have just joined) have full-time jobs, families and/or college classes to attend. I myself am in graduate school right now so my time is very limited when I can do longer runs like trials and raids. However, this will not preclude us from getting all weekly activities done; we will be organizing everything each week and make sure all clan members are kept up to date.

I will be creating a discord chat group in order to help us stay more organized and consistent. If anything I've just promised / described sounds promising and is something you are interested in joining, please message me on xbox live (or on GAF). My gamertag is G0lden 5un

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kalamari gets his ass kicked every match. But he still plays. You win some, you lose some. And we're like 98% win streak today. We'll run into tough matches here and there and will lose some but you try to learn something from it at least. That match was just shotgun rushers in an enclose space and spawn keep switching mindfucking everyone.

JJShadow

I'd like to start ASAP too

1) raindoc, LL311, 1 clear, no clue (and a shitty mic)
2) throwawayname
3) SuperSonic
4) AEREC
5) mcarkus
6) JJShadow

Hopefully we're full. I'll be online in a min.
EDIT: psn id = raindoc

Sorry for leaving guys, my internet connection is running like shit lately and it's still not back since I DC'ed

I hope you get Oryx done fast, and thanks to everyone for the ride as well as glaurung for joining later to help!

Geist-

Out of curiosity, anyone know if Destiny 2 will continue with our characters? I want to switch to PS4 eventually, but some of that 10 year plan talk makes me question if I'll ever get the chance.

Gragen

So I picked up TLW from Xur. Got a crucible quest called shindig in the crucible. 5 hours later I'm only 20% complete. I've gone from positive to 0 so many times.

I thought the thorn quest as a hunter back in the day sucked.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Out of curiosity, anyone know if Destiny 2 will continue with our characters? I want to switch to PS4 eventually, but some of that 10 year plan talk makes me question if I'll ever get the chance.

We do not know anything about Destiny 2, other than it was supposed to come out this Fall, but instead got pushed back to next year, so we don't even know if our characters will carry over. A lot of us are assuming they will though,

SpecX

So I picked up TLW from Xur. Got a crucible quest called shindig in the crucible. 5 hours later I'm only 20% complete. I've gone from positive to 0 so many times.

I thought the thorn quest as a hunter back in the day sucked.
Yup, the only quest I haven't completed yet. You can complete it with SRL wins, equip TLW before popping a super, or equip right before a match win. Takes forever which is why I haven't done it yet, but possible.

Sorry for leaving guys, my internet connection is running like shit lately and it's still not back since I DC'ed

I hope you get Oryx done fast, and thanks to everyone for the ride as well as glaurung for joining later to help!

No problem, glaurung had one of his buddies to join and finish it.
Sorry for the slow first half of the raid guys, it was my 2nd time doing the raid and I was not prepared to explain the raid with my half knowledge and broken english but luckily we got glaurung to help us out, thanks again!

Kalamari

Private matches will be a godsend

And what's with WarBulletproof using a Hawksaw with High Caliber Rounds, doesn't he know HCR sucks?

milkham

Just hopped on for a quick mayhem match and got my first party crasher +1 since house of wolves.

smooth ballistics, field choke, aggressive ballistics
rangefinder
single point sling, quickdraw, reinforced barrell
final round

you want field choke instead of agg balls these days right?

Kalamari

Just hopped on for a quick mayhem match and got my first party crasher +1 since house of wolves.

rangefinder
final round

Don't ever let it go

rangefinder
final round

Lmao legit the god rolls of god rolls right there. You want aggressive because with the reinforced barrel it still hits the range cap.

Dez_

Lmao legit the god rolls of god rolls right there. You want aggressive because with the reinforced barrel it still hits the range cap.
Hmm... I seriously didn't know this. I now need to look over any shotguns with aggressive ballistics and rifled/reinforced barrels. I think I might have some, but I've almost never used that ballistic setting because of the dip in range.

Top Bottom