• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

deafmedal

Hello. My buddy and I would like for 1-4 guardians to join us for activities to be decided in consensus. Please inquire within if interested in any of these positions!

Kalamari gets his ass kicked every match. But he still plays. You win some, you lose some. And we're like 98% win streak today. We'll run into tough matches here and there and will lose some but you try to learn something from it at least. That match was just shotgun rushers in an enclose space and spawn keep switching mindfucking everyone.

Yea, you can't let matches like that get to you.

Now to finish up the exotic materials hunting...

Jabronium

In my continuing futile quest for an Eyasluna, I wound up with these today:

Red Spectre with Spray and Play, Perfect Balance, and Grenadier
Down and Doubt with Truesight, Rifled, Icarus, and Grenadier.
Saterienne Rapier with Last Resort, Hand Laid Stock or Rifled Barrel, and 3rd Eye.

Obviously none are god rolls, but they seem usable, I guess? Ugh.

I am excited for ROI. Also, if anyone needs any help with the Golgoroth Challenge tomorrow I'll be on all day trying to help people who still need it on PS4. If you or anyone else you know needs it, shoot me a message on PSN, cloud945076, and we'll make sure to get you that shit.

Trakan

You'd make 4 and that would be cool. 2 spots for Golgy HM CM!

No checkpoint here tho

I actually have a couple friends who'd be down to do it, so we'd have 6. I think ruthless said he has the CP, but I'm not sure if he's around and I don't have a link to the discord anymore.

deafmedal

I actually have a couple friends who'd be down to do it, so we'd have 6. I think ruthless said he has the CP, but I'm not sure if he's around and I don't have a link to the discord anymore.

Join party whenever, we are just putting about in Crucible.

Trakan

I'll open my party, I have a warpriest CP on HM at least. If people want to join I'll stick in there for 10 minutes.

Fizarf on PSN

Thanks again.

Sorry Ruthless, didn't know you were playing Trials or I wouldn't have bugged you on PSN. It said you were in Orbit when I sent the message.

Fizarf

Neo Member
Thanks again.

Sorry Ruthless, didn't know you were playing Trials or I wouldn't have bugged you on PSN. It said you were in Orbit when I sent the message.

No problem!

Still in here if anyone else wants the Warpriest HM checkpoint. Just doing a bit of vault management.

Darryl Plays

26ufcU0X25BzuqQEg.gif

3o7TKzmGRP0npzh7HO.gif

ekgrey

edit: done! Thanks Lamonster!

Anybody on XB1 wanna help me beat Fear's Embrace? I am getting my fucking ass handed to me.

My tag is ekgrey. Add/message me.

Tips are also appreciated if you can't play.

Gragen

Yup, the only quest I haven't completed yet. You can complete it with SRL wins, equip TLW before popping a super, or equip right before a match win. Takes forever which is why I haven't done it yet, but possible.

I just don't completely understand the mechanics of the quest as there have been games I went positive but lost progress.

Me and some friends are looking to get the Golgoroth challenge knocked out before the reset. Currently, there are four of us and we're at the plates. Anyone down for a (hopefully) quick run/still need the calcified fragment from him? PSN is Lordsirsama.

I just don't completely understand the mechanics of the quest as there have been games I went positive but lost progress.

Its all streak based. Whenever you get super or heavy equip last word, when they're gone unequip it. Equip it at end of match as well. Deaths take more points away then you gain from kills if the kills aren't in a streak so if you go 1/1 you wont make any progress. If you can get 3 or 4 downs they give big points. I had mine go from 80% to 100% by getting a quadruple down with a fist of havok while 4 ppl were trying to hide out in a bubble. Get a kill streak going stay near and behind teammates and get some clean up kills while being cautious not to die ending your streak.

Gragen

Its all streak based. Whenever you get super or heavy equip last word, when they're gone unequip it. Equip it at end of match as well. Deaths take more points away then you gain from kills if the kills aren't in a streak so if you go 1/1 you wont make any progress. If you can get 3 or 4 downs they give big points. I had mine go from 80% to 100% by getting a quadruple down with a fist of havok while 4 ppl were trying to hide out in a bubble. Get a kill streak going stay near and behind teammates and get some clean up kills while being cautious not to die ending your streak.

Thanks, I'll try this.

What's everybody up to tonight? I wanna do something on Destiny, give Trials a shot, complete my Exotic Sword quest, take a shotgun to the Shield Bros, I dunno. Can anyone help?

PSN Shinogu126

Ferny

Me and some friends are looking to get the Golgoroth challenge knocked out before the reset. Currently, there are four of us and we're at the plates. Anyone down for a (hopefully) quick run/still need the calcified fragment from him? PSN is Lordsirsama.

Still doing it?

Anyone raiding tonight? Haven't done Kings Fall yet, but would like to before ROI comes out. PSN is geneticfoil if interested in helping a raid newbie.

Top Bottom