• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

AEREC

No problem, glaurung had one of his buddies to join and finish it.
Sorry for the slow first half of the raid guys, it was my 2nd time doing the raid and I was not prepared to explain the raid with my half knowledge and broken english but luckily we got glaurung to help us out, thanks again!

No worries...raid was great for my first time. Took me a while to understand the part before warpriest. Did VoG for the first time yesterday too and I can't imagine what it's like trying to figure these out when these raids first came out.

phen0m24

Have you guys ever done the train on Golgy? We did it tonight again (2nd time ever) and it worked really well. Such a silly seeming idea but works great!

So apparently if you beat a raid, going to that raid on the character you beat it restarts it instead of just spawning you in the last room :(

There go my exploration fantasies.

So apparently if you beat a raid, going to that raid on the character you beat it restarts it instead of just spawning you in the last room :(

There go my exploration fantasies.
This makes me think that it would be kind of cool if the raids had an exploration mode that had none of the enemies and none of the mechanics, you could just look around and enjoy the looks of the raids.

Question about lag switching

Is it more noticeable if a player is intentionally lag switching compared to just a poor connection?

I have an itching feeling to report players but hesitate to do so

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I know I'm a scrub and should git gud, but Bungie, the Universal Remote Shit is just dumb. Again, I know it's scrubby to complain about such things, but shotguns ruined this game IMHO.

phen0m24

I can't even.

Zombiemortar
PrivateWHudson
HaRyu
deafmedal
(a blueberry)
Me

We just beat a team 20k to 9k in Control. That was bad.

4th phantom hype

I can't even.

Zombiemortar
PrivateWHudson
HaRyu
deafmedal
(a blueberry)
Me

We just beat a team 20k to 9k in Control. That was bad.

4th phantom hype

I have no idea how we did that. I mean in all fairness, we are like the short bus of GAF Trains. Its definitely a sad state of affairs if I'm getting PvP hate mail.

I have no idea how we did that. I mean in all fairness, we are like the short bus of GAF Trains. Its definitely a sad state of affairs if I'm getting PvP hate mail.

The DGAF crucible short bus. Very fitting description. It helped that the mood was completely zero pressure and everyone was just having a bunch of fun.

Gaf B-team didn't disappoint.

Kalamari

We tried to get onto the short bus but tripped and fell on our faces.

Those guys were good though, I was getting igor'ed all day by a couple of them.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If Driz were around he'd be laughing at this train.

That last game. Holy hell. Comeback of the century. Went nuts at the end.

Top Bottom