• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Is there anything scummier than a red-bar defender titan with universal remote and no backup plans? (Besides three red-bar defender titans with universal remotes and no backup plans' doing the infinite super exploit.)

phen0m24

I have no idea how we did that. I mean in all fairness, we are like the short bus of GAF Trains. Its definitely a sad state of affairs if I'm getting PvP hate mail.

The DGAF crucible short bus. Very fitting description. It helped that the mood was completely zero pressure and everyone was just having a bunch of fun.

Gaf B-team didn't disappoint.

Woohoo go B-team!

Greatest clan names:

Destiny Xurlejerk and Why do my Cabals itch. This is is great for the B Train

Was fun, GAF nerds.

Definitely man, thanks for playing.

Good games everyone, cheers.

The GAF BroTato-Train...
...don't expect to get to your destination, derailment guaranteed.

WE ARE TEAM PROTATO

So glad I had Lord of Wolves as my shotgun for the last stage of the Chaperone quest. Shield Bros Blastoise and ANUBIS were nothin'!

I mean, still died a bunch, but yeah!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Train has cometh to a stopeth. I know when people are tired.

ererere.gif

Calling all guardians on Xbox One:

A friend of mine and I are starting a group / clan that will do raids, trials, nightfall etc. on a consistent basis. We will be scheduling weekly raid times with multiple groups, as well as helping all group members out whenever possible to get anything they need done.

We're looking to build this community with respect and fun in mind. We want players who are looking for a clan that knows what they're doing, will help out whenever needed and who know how to have a good time while also getting things done that need to get done in a prompt and timely manner (*cough* trials and raids)!

The two of us (as well as a few others who have just joined) have full-time jobs, families and/or college classes to attend. I myself am in graduate school right now so my time is very limited when I can do longer runs like trials and raids. However, this will not preclude us from getting all weekly activities done; we will be organizing everything each week and make sure all clan members are kept up to date.

I will be creating a discord chat group in order to help us stay more organized and consistent. If anything I've just promised / described sounds promising and is something you are interested in joining, please message me on xbox live (or on GAF). My gamertag is G0lden 5un

I'll play. I got all 3 characters maxed out and year 1 moments of triumphs done, haven't played since then but i will be jumping back in for the new dlc.

T.O.P

Banned
I'm hovering around 290-300 ll, but i'm not really sure where should i focus my time on currently

I've been doing a lot of the lvl41 Trials because it's easy to get some decent drops there and Crucible (plus the dailies)

I still haven't done a single raid tho, and the other things that i wanted to do are all for 320+ so i'm kinda lost atm

...and while i'm at it...is anybody willing to help me out for a King's Fall run one of these days? i'm on X1

PSA: Less than 24 hours to weekly reset, if anyone needs to do Golgoroth CM and/or Kagoor Tier 3 Court of Oryx for Moments of Triumphs; or Trials of Osiris bounties, today is the last day to get them done.

Melchiah

I'm hovering around 290-300 ll, but i'm not really sure where should i focus my time on currently

I've been doing a lot of the lvl41 Trials because it's easy to get some decent drops there and Crucible (plus the dailies)

I still haven't done a single raid tho, and the other things that i wanted to do are all for 320+ so i'm kinda lost atm

...and while i'm at it...is anybody willing to help me out for a King's Fall run one of these days? i'm on X1

Doing the TTK raid once pushed me over 300. After that it's been easy to level up to 331 without doing raids.

PSA: Less than 24 hours to weekly reset, if anyone needs to do Golgoroth CM and/or Kagoor Tier 3 Court of Oryx for Moments of Triumphs; or Trials of Osiris bounties, today is the last day to get them done.
I really need to get the Golgoroth CM stuff done TODAY! PLEASE GAF!

I'm on PS4 as Japanmanx3. Will see if any of my friends can help if they're online.

Whatever is fun; it's a game. Hoarding exotic engrams (get through Three of Coins) to decrypt for a slot that is your lowest light is probably the fastest method. Eventually your ghost and artefact will be holding you back and there are specific things to do to get those.

Not in the EU, but today is a holiday in North America so we may be able to get something together today. There was talk last week about doing something today, anyway.

T.O.P

Banned
Whatever is fun; it's a game. Hoarding exotic engrams (get through Three of Coins) to decrypt for a slot that is your lowest light is probably the fastest method. Eventually your ghost and artefact will be holding you back and there are specific things to do to get those.

Not in the EU, but today is a holiday in North America so we may be able to get something together today. There was talk last week about doing something today, anyway.

Shit, i didn't know about Three of Coins, guess i gotta wait till next week

Good to know, if something happens just let me know, i can usually play from 9-10pm CET
Would love to not do my first run with randoms through the LFG

Top Bottom