• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

I thought we were going to put Comms on there even though it was two weeks ago.

Oh yea he was on one of them. Hard to keep track of the lists.. I might have missed more then since it seems i picked an older one if he's not on it.

EDIT: Yea, I picked the list right before my reply to yours that had the updated one with him added, so the total is 37.

TOP OF PAGE DRIZZAY HYPE: LFG = LETSFUCKINGGOOOOOO. I'll have to update this with a little something when i'm able to make it, maybe later tonight.

Here was a pretty good moment with Drizz, when we got Jigga to Mercury.

https://youtu.be/IoD2elhfWG8

Ya I've been meaning to organize a CoE team to get one...is it a definite reward from CoE or is it just a chance that completing CoE will get you one.

It's a reward for completing 30K on the weekly Elder's Sigil. 90K is armor.

You'll definitely get a weapon up to 335 , but it's not a guaranteed Y2 Vestian. All of the Year 1 Queen weapons have been updated, so it can be any one of those. They're all pretty good, too.

I've gotten the sidearm, scout rifle, auto rifle and heavy machine gun so far.

My bro is getting back into this today from a long hiatus, and me as well from a few months break. What should we focus on to be ready for the new content?

I've done the new POE a few times (when it was a complete joke) and the trial mode bosses in the raid. I was thinking we'd do that.

SpecX

Anyone doing CoE tonight (PS4)? I'm planning on being on tonight at 9 PST and need this to finish Y2 triumphs. Willing to help out with Oryx CM kill as well if needed. Have my Titan at 335, Spindle, and maxed ToM.

ch4fx_

Anyone doing CoE tonight (PS4)? I'm planning on being on tonight at 9 PST and need this to finish Y2 triumphs. Willing to help out with Oryx CM kill as well if needed. Have my Titan at 335, Spindle, and maxed ToM.

I'll be online between 9-930 CST tonight, I can help if you hadn't had any luck by then.

I'll be on around that time and I need to do this weeks Sigil. You'll need to focus on Super Kills, so bring your hammers and a Bad Juju if you have it!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Oh man this is adorable. Some guy where you spawn in the Cosmodrome is so excited that he finally got a Chaperone that he messaged me to tell me and then proceeded to show me while hopping up and down, teabagging and throwing grenades at me. Way to go, buddy!

Was literally the chaperone equivalent of this: https://youtu.be/28KV8nIU8OM

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Train tonight.

erwrer.gif

Oh man this is adorable. Some guy where you spawn in the Cosmodrome is so excited that he finally got a Chaperone that he messaged me to tell me and then proceeded to show me while hopping up and down, teabagging and throwing grenades at me. Way to go, buddy!

I really wish we had world PvP in Destiny patrol mode. Imagine this scenario where he could actually do damage to you lol

Finally back from a long holiday weekend. Any Xbone stuff going on today? Going to hop on and get all the Destiny I can in before work tomorrow.

Oh yea he was on one of them. Hard to keep track of the lists.. I might have missed more then since it seems i picked an older one if he's not on it.

EDIT: Yea, I picked the list right before my reply to yours that had the updated one with him added, so the total is 37.

TOP OF PAGE DRIZZAY HYPE: LFG = LETSFUCKINGGOOOOOO. I'll have to update this with a little something when i'm able to make it, maybe later tonight.
37??? In a row???

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
As of right now I've gotten every single thing from sterling. Did not have to pay a dime. I did donate $20 to Bungie if that counts.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I can't believe that I'm considering buying the expansion, but I was just wondering - did they ever explain that pre-order gjallarhorn thing? Do you just get one when you launch the game? Or does it unlock a quest where you are guaranteed to get one? Or do you still have to pray that it drops and it'll drop one with the new colors the first time?

Geist-

Was literally the chaperone equivalent of this: https://youtu.be/28KV8nIU8OMhttps://youtu.be/28KV8nIU8OM
Lol. I've given up on that Chaperone quest a long time ago because I just can't put in the effort it takes to be good with TLW, nor be bothered to remember to put on TLW at the end of every match.

chur

I can't believe that I'm considering buying the expansion, but I was just wondering - did they ever explain that pre-order gjallarhorn thing? Do you just get one when you launch the game? Or does it unlock a quest where you are guaranteed to get one? Or do you still have to pray that it drops and it'll drop one with the new colors the first time?
We all get a quest that will reward us with a gjally. If you pre-ordered, yours will drop as the iron version.

I was so stoked to roll with this gun this morning when I picked it up, until I saw that it wasn't like the Terminator shotgun where you twirl it to reload after ever shot.

:|

Ah well, at least it's another quest done and clear from my list.

We all get a quest that will reward us with a gjally. If you pre-ordered, yours will drop as the iron version.

Oh is THAT how it goes? I kinda want a normal non-Iron Banner Black version... eh, it'll be like when SUROS Regime went black for Year 2 compared to white in Year 1.

Plus that Iron Gjallerwing sparrow.

Been playing destiny since day1, ran lots of raids and i have only just had my praetorian foil drop. It is the only piece of raid gear i never had drop for me.

Lgndryhr

So I've been away for a bit from this game. I am looking to hop back in when Rise of Iron comes out. Used to play this game A LOT until December of last year. Play it on and off now. Any major changes from Rise of Iron I should be aware of?

SpecX

I'll be online between 9-930 CST tonight, I can help if you hadn't had any luck by then.

I'll be on around that time and I need to do this weeks Sigil. You'll need to focus on Super Kills, so bring your hammers and a Bad Juju if you have it!

Cool, I'll send you guys an invite if I see you both online when i get on. Hammers will be warmed up and I'll dust off the Juju just for this.

PSN down for maintenance? I was hoping to run some NFs and then complain about the crappy rewards.
Done them this morning. Got all the crappy rewards, including the token ghost shell.
At least is easy. Just get one of your team mates to run a defender bubble with weapons.

LordofPwn

stopping by just to say that the internet is space dusty today. reading that first page. Glad i have an office to myself...

hope someone on here gets worlds first clear in the upcoming raid, also hope it can be 5 manned.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Wtf. Another psn maintenance in the middle of the day. These Fuckers don't believe in overnight maintenance or something? That's like network engineering 101.

I had to finish off the last word quest before armsday tomorrow. Fuck.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well I tried to change characters but then PSN was like LOL NO.

Never mind. It took like a minute but I got back in game. Oh yeah.

SpecX

Wtf. Another psn maintenance in the middle of the day. These Fuckers don't believe in overnight maintenance or something? That's like network engineering 101.

I had to finish off the last word quest before armsday tomorrow. Fuck.

Somewhere in the world, it's the middle of the night ;)

NeOak

Sorry guys, no raid for me today. I'm still in PR and I'm going out with friends today, plus my flight is at 6AM so gotta prepare for that x.x

Top Bottom