• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
What the fuck does it take to get a party crasher in this game? I can't believe Bungie thought locking the best PvP weapon in the game behind RNG was a good thing after their stance on Gjallarhorn. They really don't get it, do they?

Robotziane

Neo Member
Hey, first time posting in this thread so be gentle!

I'm currently level 39 on the game and have never managed to try a raid as all my friends are on the PS4 version (I'm on Xbox).

Do you guys have a clan or anything I could join or have anyway of organising raids.

Ta!

I'm on Xbox

Do you guys have a clan or anything I could join or have anyway of organising raids.

Just posts here and in Discord. There's been talk about using the upcoming XBox One LFG feature as well.

Hawkian runs a weekly PS4 newbie raid and a few of us have thought about doing one on the XBone, but so far we've not done anything with that desire.

What timezone are you in?

Thanks! Are you online now, or wanna do it later? Maybe another gaffer still needs to do it? (I only got one toon btw)

EDIT: no mic btw, or at least not a working one
We can do it now. If someone needs it they can post here or join in-game if we're on their list.

LooneyLMD on psn.

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone got two Stolen Runes?

Just need two more summons/kills to complete the quest and they're just not dropping for me.

Geist-

Just posts here and in Discord. There's been talk about using the upcoming XBox One LFG feature as well.

Hawkian runs a weekly PS4 newbie raid and a few of us have thought about doing one on the XBone, but so far we've not done anything with that desire.

We have a discord? Can I have an invite to that?

Robotziane

Neo Member

I'm from the UK

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
What the fuck does it take to get a party crasher in this game? I can't believe Bungie thought locking the best PvP weapon in the game behind RNG was a good thing after their stance on Gjallarhorn. They really don't get it, do they?

lol i get angry every time someone kills me with the jade rabbit but its just the nature of a loot based game i guess.

i got like five party crashers a couple of months ago and nothing since. i actually prefer Conspiracy Theory over it because it seems to have more range and 1 shot potential.

JJShadow

Thanks! Are you online now, or wanna do it later? Maybe another gaffer still needs to do it? (I only got one toon btw)

EDIT: no mic btw, or at least not a working one

I did it yesterday but can join to give you a hand :)

Btw, is anyone down for CoE full sigil? PSN is JJShadow77

Zakalwe

Banned
Thanks guys. Really appreciate the boosts. Let me know if there's anything I can do when I'm levelled enough to be useful.

Robotziane

Neo Member

How do I get into the discord chat group?

Hey Mr. Diatribe, will your partner or that other dude be around before friday to grab that CP off of?

Hzoltan69

Would be great if Destiny got a patch for PS4 Pro. I'd love to be able to play it in 4K or downsampled with better graphics.

I'm not getting my hopes up, though...

shermas

Hmmm... I've edged my factions/vanguard, but now I'm worried that if there's a pre-event next week, I'll roll them all over. Oh well... Too much destiny problems, I guess.

HYPE

Triz

Can anyone on PS4 run me through the exotic sword run? I have The Solar one Ive never been able to get it done. PSN name is Triz

Hzoltan69

Oryx CM starting as soon as we have six

1. Hzoltan969
2. panama_chief
3. Ninja_Kn1ght
4. KC_Darkness
5. Robo?

One spot definitely open, possibly another one if robo is not coming.

Mindlog

The amount of time it took for Kraft to get a new ~decent PvP sniper says more than anything possibly ever could. That dude did nothing but grind Crucible and it still took so unreasonably long.

I'm from the UK

Hiya, I am uk Xbox too, there aren't many of us here on euro time im afraid.

During the afternoon/evening on the weekend ever a possibility? Would mean people around during the day in North America could join.

Hey Mr. Diatribe, will your partner or that other dude be around before friday to grab that CP off of?

Tonight probably (there's nothing else to life besides Destiny, right?)! Oblivionmancer is "the other dude" and he might see this.

We have a discord? Can I have an invite to that?
Delete your Fatebringer.
Joking of course. You can send a PM to Hawkian, Xplicitone, or Falifax.

Top Bottom