• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Kalamari

Finally got my new headphones and mic. Not as good as my old headset though, I should have treated them more gently. It's like when you dump your girlfriend but don't realize how much you appreciated her until you start dating other women. I'll miss you Sennheiser PC 350s.

FyreWulff

Really weird thing happening right now. I can sign on instantly on my console, someone on the same console gets Tapir error when they try to sign themselves in .

Eusis

Getting to the point where I can, gear wise, do stuff like Kings Fall and Challenge of the Elders (LL 289.) Definitely want to tackle those.

chur

Really weird thing happening right now. I can sign on instantly on my console, someone on the same console gets Tapir error when they try to sign themselves in .
Did they recently transfer their accounts to current gen. A lot of folks that upgraded haven't been able log in for about a week now. They keep getting Tapir error codes.

Edit: Looking at the help forums it seems it's also affecting people with multiple accounts on a single console. Hopefully tomorrow's maintenance fixes it

FyreWulff

Did they recently transfer their accounts to current gen. A lot of folks that upgraded haven't been able log in for about a week now. They keep getting Tapir error codes.

Edit: Looking at the help forums it seems it's also affecting people with multiple accounts on a single console. Hopefully tomorrow's maintenance fixes it

It's my bro's account and as far as he can remember he didn't trigger the character split yet. He played on both PS3 and 4 but only 4 recently.

Cade

Anyone got Oryx checkpoint HM? Been trying to get this challenge done but don't wanna do the raid this second.

EDIT: Don't think I need it anymore, checking...

Read a book, listen to music, go see a movie.

Don't play The Division. Don't dust off the Wii U.

I'll definitely listen to music (probably while walking) and read but nothing great showing right now. Although I am strangely drawn to Mechanic: Resurrection. Lol.

Anything but the Division. I took it for a spin a couple weeks ago after a long break and it was awful. DZ was insta-death, kept getting kicked from matchmaking bc I was under geared (I wasnt). Bad loot drops.

I ran back to Destiny. I've been Borderlands as a break...pretty fun.

The Division is so close to being an amazing game but it is just so broken. Terrible loot, glitchy as anything, and the matchmaking is just so time-consuming to get a good team. I am hopeful they can fix it but not holding my breath.

I may play a bit of Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne. Great games that I just never spend time with.

darthbob

Anyone got Oryx checkpoint HM? Been trying to get this challenge done but don't wanna do the raid this second.

EDIT: Don't think I need it anymore, checking...

I have it if you do need it.

Anyone want to run a HM KF raid? We've got 4 ready to go.

1. HaRyu
2. PrivateWHudson
3. Taffy_003
4. lostsupper
5. bagandscalpel
6. darthbob

EDIT: Doh, we're on PS4.

Still up to finish Oryx tonight?

rezn0r

Gotta pass out but I got Oryx HM checkpoints for you doods needing fragments tomorrow night or over the weekend. night night

kidko

Hi friends, I need the exotic sword version of the Sunless Cell!

Anyone wanna help? I don't have a mic atm

I'm going for the solar sword.

PSN kidklovius

neoism

thanks for the games kadey..and others

lol i was really bad that last one

got rewarded though lol tryna get one extoic per day until roi got about 10 ex and 15 legs so far
CrzU-kgWIAEhuPw

rift .. shm

shermas

What gets you quick faction rep these days? Just doing bounties the way to go?

Patrols. Or running the vanguard strike playlist with a booster. If you have a good team, you can burn thru the heroic strikes in 10ish minutes... With a booster and strike streak bonus, you get a couple hundred rep per strike.

Pick up the bounties, but don't go out of your way to do them.. If you're doing patrols and strikes, you'll probably end up doing most of them as you go.

Dez_

Playing some crucible today. Got two Eyasluna's to drop nearly back to back. At least one of them with rifled barrel and some other okay perks. Don't think it's going to replace my crispy Range finder, rifled barrel, hidden hand Peril, but I'll sure give this one a try and see how it handles.

Kalamari

What if there was something that could change your melee animation, for example it could be a kick or an elbow or a knee attack.

Top Bottom