• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Triplewreck's ghost bullet video is pretty conclusive for me. Accuracy seems off, especially for Hand Cannons. He paced those shots well, was in optimal range for the weapon and lined up headshots each time and still some bullets missed.

Bungie have to address this and soon.

Triplewreck's video is straight-up damning. The fact that all weapons (even shotguns!) can demonstrate this phenomenon makes the game completely broken.

It really explains the inconsistent feeling you get from the Crucible (probably in combination with the atrocious lag).

The release of a patch that does nothing to address the issue really makes me question Bungie. Literally: what the fuck?

darthbob

13vVSQp.jpg

So close, and yet...

MrDaravon

The $40 collection includes rise of iron. You just get everything else up front to play now, and a roi preorder for later with that bundle.

(Just bought it myself today to ditch my vanilla destiny disk)

A bit late here, but I'm in the same boat where I'm still playing off the vanilla disc but want to go full digital. Are you able to link the store page for the $40 thing you bought? I posted a few pages back asking about this, because the PSN store page listed as PS4 Destiny Collection won't let me buy it because it says I own Taken King, but there's a separate $40 PS4 "Destiny Collection Upgrade" which I CAN buy, but the description seems to indicate it's an upgrade path specifically for PS3 users which is concerning to me?

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Bungie stole our IB bounties. 75 marks per chars gone. They also took the Trials Gold Bounties. FAWK
Yup, I was saving all of those for some quick cash and weapons. So crummy.

Also says I haven't purchased RoI yet when I have it pre-ordered. Awful update so far. :p

molnizzle

So of course the 3 calcified fragments I'm missing are the ones from CM raid bosses.

So the question is if there will still be a King's Fall challenge on RoI launch day. That would give me 8 hours to do the Golgoroth encounter. They're probably just gonna turn challenges off though, huh?

Also I'd have to do Oryx CM before Tuesday which I imagine completely sucks ass now with the ToM nerf.

goddamit bungie.

Arrrammis

Yup, I was saving all of those for some quick cash and weapons. So crummy.

Also says I haven't purchased RoI yet when I have it pre-ordered. Awful update so far. :p
I'm guessing it just tells everyone that they haven't bought RoI yet because it hasn't released. They do really need to make a separate notification for those who pre-ordered IMO.

Top Bottom