• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Magik

I'm waiting till I get nearer to the higher light levels before I decrypt exotic engrams to make them worth decrypting.

SWJkg3s.jpg

Love that shaders affect class items now. :D
Haha this was my screen a sec ago. Same armor same shader.

Tresspasser is way too broken. Eff that gun! Literally killed me out of my blade in < 2 seconds while I can't snipe someone out of theirs -_-

----_______----

McArkus

Man, everyone is decrypting stuff and I am stuck with a 48 hours patch download!, come on psn, my internet is no that slow!!!

Rainmaker

Banned
yeah, so every shader I've used on my Titan marks have either not worked or only changed it to either black and white or white on white.

void666

Banned
I'm enjoying this new fabian strategy. Don't know about end game stuff or pvp but for patrol it's a pretty fun gun now. The added ammo procs like crazy. It melts tier 1 enemies and as long as you keep killing you will have bullets for days..

Shiv47

I'm enjoying this new fabian strategy. Don't know about end game stuff or pvp but for patrol it's a pretty fun gun now. The added ammo procs like crazy. It melts tier 1 enemies and as long as you keep killing you will have bullets for days..
Yeah, I just did the daily with it. The added ammo perk works really well.

Top Bottom