• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

darthbob

Did they apply a more aggressive film grain filter or is it just me?

Also, they added The Ointment, Stolen Chalice, Barrier Ethos, and Sparklepony shaders to the kiosk. Apparently sold by Eva.

NastyBook

Mmmmm, that Shock Hazard skin for the Supercell. All day with that shit.
3AQmK.gif

Arrrammis

Lol, apparently some people are getting gear above 335. Someone got 338 bones of Eao, all of the 336+ drops seem to be boots so far though. I really hope that Bungie didn't completely screw up here and release everything.

Edit: also apparently the new exotic sidearm is obtainable now. Somebody done messed up at Bungie!

darknil

Did they apply a more aggressive film grain filter or is it just me?

Also, they added The Ointment, Stolen Chalice, Barrier Ethos, and Sparklepony shaders to the kiosk. Apparently sold by Eva.

I thought I was getting crazier because I was seeing different graphics. The grain filter is there

Lol, apparently some people are getting gear above 335. Someone got 338 bones of Eao, all of the 336+ drops seem to be boots so far though. I really hope that Bungie didn't completely screw up here and release everything.

Just bust open an exotic. Got 338 boots

Trakan

A lot of class items seem to still not be affected by shaders. Speaker, Faction exotic, some strike exclusive, Y1 IB cloak, Sublime cloak, to name a few.

MrDaravon

One of my friends is at 17 blue/green engram drops in less than 10 minutes, he says they're just dropping everywhere from everything.

I gotta get in on this

Top Bottom