• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

It burns my eyes.

image.php

spyder_ur

May be overreacting, but the deleting of completed bounties thing is bullshit. Never has there been any indication that turning in those bounties was time sensitive at all, and they could have easily warned us.

Any secrets been found in Cosmodrome patrol?

shermas

May be overreacting, but the deleting of completed bounties thing is bullshit. Never has there been any indication that turning in those bounties was time sensitive at all, and they could have easily warned us.

Any secrets been found in Cosmodrome patrol?
Yeah, the bounty thing is WEAK. Seems pretty cheap of Bungie.

A bit late here, but I'm in the same boat where I'm still playing off the vanilla disc but want to go full digital. Are you able to link the store page for the $40 thing you bought? I posted a few pages back asking about this, because the PSN store page listed as PS4 Destiny Collection won't let me buy it because it says I own Taken King, but there's a separate $40 PS4 "Destiny Collection Upgrade" which I CAN buy, but the description seems to indicate it's an upgrade path specifically for PS3 users which is concerning to me?
The $40 destiny collection upgrade is what you want. I don't have ps3 destiny at all, didn't seem to matter. Bought that, deleted my old destiny install, and redownloaded the collection from my library.

MrDaravon

The $40 destiny collection upgrade is what you want. I don't have ps3 destiny at all, didn't seem to matter. Bought that, deleted my old destiny install, and redownloaded the collection from my library.

Great, thanks for the response! Mostly just want to go full digital since my cat likes to sleep on my lap a lot now and it would be nice to not have to worry about swapping discs etc lol.

Also I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of into the film grain effect since I was a big fan of how Mass Effect 1 looked. I agree it's probably a bit too strong at the moment but I'm okay with it. Probably in the vast minority on this one though.

Dmax3901

Hello!

So my friend had a copy of this lying around and said I could have it if I want and I thought why the hell not. Started playing and was surprised to see how much I could do without getting Playstation +. It's fun in a similar way to WoW. I activated a two day trial and may end up doing a month-long one too if I think it'll keep me interested.

It seems non-Taken King multiplayer is pretty much dead though, and I haven't been able to fill up a fire team for the starting missions either.

Anyway just saying hi in case I end up becoming a regular here!

Zakalwe

Banned
I'd really love to run the KF raid. First timer, but very experienced raider.

Anyone willing to help put a group together? Maybe some other first timers?

They also deleted completed weekly IB bounties in your inventory. I had 9.
I don't really bother to keep up with all of that lol. I got to endgame and was overwhelmed at all the shit they don't explain so now I just hop in and play a few Control matches and then hop off.

FyreWulff

I just want the uber shotguns from PvE House of Wolves era to come back. Even a little bit.

No, they failed to re-buff them in PvE. I'm not over it. I'm not sure I'll ever be over it. My flame burns bright.

Now you know how I feel about the Reach TU. Burnings.

Top Bottom