• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Tjamato88

Finally got my Telesto. I was using my last 3oC in my IB match and got a special weapon exotic engram and it was inside. Not even five minutes earlier I was thinking man it sure would be awesome to get one :cheer:

Thanks server errors :)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well time to commit suicide
Good while it lasted

4yKMglj.jpg

Bungie owes me 6 Green Engram's I lost!
That was Weapon Parts and Armor Material!

LifEndz

Damn, just when me and my mans started to go off. Oh well. Supremacy is growing on me. Scout and fusion combo is much more enjoyable than trying to shotgun.

Iorv3th

Supremacy is so chaotic. Hard to win with randoms.

No common capture points or areas to work together as a team and everyone just runs their own way.....

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Umm...

Shiro Bounties give you Weapons?

I just got 1 385 Hand Canon, 386 Assault Rifle.
Weapons given to me when I popped all 5 of my Bounties on Warlock?

Lima

So you can just turn in weeklies any day instead of waiting for last day for biggest buff?

Yeah there is no tempered buff anymore. Just turn them in when ready. The alt buff is still there. Get one character to rank 5 and the others get double the rep.

jacobs34

So I just got a Unbent Tree with Hand-Laid Stock and Counterbalance, is this the best roll for the gun. Hand-laid stock really kills the range, but gives max stability.

ezekial45

Banned
I'm getting really frustrated trying to boost my light level. I'm at 356 and have been running strikes to get it up, but I'm having to go through 3 different levels just to go up one light level. I want to do the raid, but I feel like I'm getting burnt out already.

Is there any other option to get me up to 365? Or do I have to keep grinding these strikes. It's kinda messed up, I'm not having fun anymore.

_woLf

Supremacy is easily my least favorite game type in Destiny and one of my least favorite game types in any FPS I've ever played. I hope to god Iron Banner being tied to this mode is not a permanent thing, because its fucking awful.

Pop

Supremacy is easily my least favorite game type in Destiny and one of my least favorite game types in any FPS I've ever played. I hope to god Iron Banner being tied to this mode is not a permanent thing, because its fucking awful.

Yup, terrible. That and shotguns are ridiculous.

desgrafx

Neo Member
I'm getting really frustrated trying to boost my light level. I'm at 356 and have been running strikes to get it up, but I'm having to go through 3 different levels just to go up one light level. I want to do the raid, but I feel like I'm getting burnt out already.

Is there any other option to get me up to 365? Or do I have to keep grinding these strikes. It's kinda messed up, I'm not having fun anymore.

Iron Banner is dropping higher LL just about every other match. I jumped up 5 LL just playing and equipping the higher light gear before the end of the match. If PVP is not your thing than really the strike grind is the best way.

oSoLucky

Yup, terrible. That and shotguns are ridiculous.

It's more the map and game mode than weapon type.

3 matches in a row where I'm the only one on my team positive and we get blown out. So hard to get crests when the whole opposing team has constant supers from being fed.

Also would be nice to not constantly be matched into games where the opponents all have supers/heavy. Maybe if there were a priority for fresh games for people who never quit or something.

My soundtrack post got buried a couple pages ago so i wont revive it from the ethers. but i'll say as a bit of a correction that i do enjoy a lot of the new music. The Rise of Iron theme in particular is catchy and it helps set the medieval fantasy stage that this expansion heralds compared to the more depressing sci fi overtones seen in The Taken King. To that end, I prefer this one, although The Taken King's main overture was a much more original score.

Top Bottom